Starting Off Strong

Monday Bitterness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man, a brand new show that has a fan population of 100 and budget wise zip. This brand new show was surprisingly going to hit the charts within a few months. But within those months friendship, alliances, and teamwork began to form. But there was two that didn't seem to interact or even talk once to each other on or off of the set. Kang Gary, and Song Ji Hyo. No one really noticed it until the day came of filming when dual dagger Joon Kyu came as a guest. It was time do the breaking chopsticks game until they had a rant on how Ji Hyo isn't good at anything. 

 

Gary POV

"What exactly are you good at Jihyo?" Jae Suk hyung asked her. Hmm, if she can't do this or that, then maybe? I'm pretty sure she has had boyfriends before so maybe...

"Love?" Gary looked at her with a calm and blank epression. Everyone looked at Gary and looked back at Jihyo.

"You like Jihyo Gary?" 

Whoa, no. It's barely one season of Running Man, no. Um, I need to think of something to make them not think about that. COME ON BRAIN, STRESS!

"I suddenly feel like doing this." Gary took steel chopsticks and started poking all around his fingers. Everyone was intrigued by it so it seemed as if they had forgotten immediately. Gary put on a sigh of relief that day. After the filming Jihyo came up to Gary with a giggly face. 

"Hey Gary! I was surprise by your response today, but I wanted to know if you wanted to do a little, what wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter