Wow, Fantastic Baby.

Boomshakalaka [topbom oneshot]

 

To: Bommie

Aish noona. Hurry up please. You're going to be late

From: Tabi

 

Bom heard a quiet beep from her phone. "almost there Seunghyun.. almost there." Bom said her in head. She decided not to text him back since she was about 5 minutes away from the studio anyways. About 5 minutes later the driver pulled into the studio lot. "We are here mrs Bom." The driver said. Bom got out of the car and bowed to the driver "kamsamnida" Bom said sweetly and walked into the studio. Bom was familiar with this studio because 2NE1 had filmed a MV here aswell. Bom loved to come and visit BIGBANG at their video shoots. They were such great preformers. This was the 2nd and final day for shooting the MV. The first person she saw while in the shoot room was Jiyong. He was talking to the director about his dances. Jiyong looked up from the directors gaze and saw Bom. "Noona!" Jiyong signaled Bom to come over with his hand. Bom was familiar with the director because he had directed one of BIGBANG's other MV she attended. Jiyong gave Bom a big hug because they hadn't seen eachother in a few weeks due to some 2NE1 premoting in Japan. All the BB boys loved having Bom around. She was a sister to them. "Seunghyun's in the other room" Jiyong pointed to a door "You should go see him, he's been.... jumpy. I guess he just misses you." Jiyong continued while putting his hand on Boms shoulder. "ne. Its good to see you Jiyong" Bom said, smiled and walked to the door. Before Bom could even reach the door, she was mobbed by Seungri. Seungri was as hyper as ever. "Noona!!!" Seungri yelled. Bom gave him a hug and said "I was going to go see Seunghyun. He's here right?" Seungri nodded. "Wait." Seungri stepped in front of Bom "Lets mess with Seunghyun." It was typical of Seungri to say that. "How?" Bom seemed intrigued. "You stand behind me, and i'll make sure hyung can't see you, and i'll talk about you, and then at the right time, you pop out from behind me and surprise him." Seungri explained. "You are crazy Ri." Bom laughed and stood behind him. "Hyunggggg. When will Bom noona be here?" Seungri used a childish tone. "I dont know.. I really miss her. She didn't reply to any of my texts or calls." Seunghyin began to ramble. He turned his back to Seungri and Bom. It was the perfect time to surprise him. Bom poked out behind Seungri and Seunghyun turned around noticing a very familiar face behind the little maknae. "NOONA!" Seunghyun yelled and ran to give her a hug, swinging her around. "hyung, why dont you carry me like that?" Seungri stupidly asked. Seunghyun glared at Seungri and he knew that was his queue to leave. "Noona, why don't you reply to my calls or texts?!" Seunghyun asked. "I wanted to surprise you. But the whole me behind Seungri was all Ri's idea. Who knew he was such a romantic" Bom started laughing. "I've missed you so much Tabi." Seunghyun pinned her shoulders against a wall "I've missed you more." Seunghyun leaned in and kissed Bom. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they continued to kiss. They heard a knock from the door. It was probably Youngbae coming to tell Seunghyun its his turn to shoot. They ignored. There was still knocking, and they still ignored it. Until they heard the door click and Youngbae and Daesung walked in. "OH GROSS!" Daesung yelled seeining Bom and Seunghyun making out right there in the corner. Seunghyun and Bom stopped and Bom began to blush. "Hi noona" Youngbae awkwardly said to Bom. "Annyeong.."  Bom replied. "Well.. you're on now Seunghyun. Director wants you." Youngbae said. "Okay." Seunghyun said straightening up his clothes. The 4 of them walked out of the room. Bom and Seunghyun headed for the director while Youngbae and Daesung headed for some food. The director layed out what Seunghyun had to do. It was pretty simple. They were almost at the dance scene. Seunghyun went to shoot and Bom quietly sat and watched. "Bom, do you want to make a cameo in the video? It may be subtle, but its still a cameo right?" The director asked quietly so he wouldnt interupt the shoot. "Oh. sure!" Bom said happily. "What should i do?" Bom asked. "During the dance scene, you can be one of the masked protesters. Just kind of dance with the flow. I know you're a good dancer" The director said. I'll call you up when we film that scene.

A few hours of filming passed. "Bom noona, are you sure you dont want to leave? You're probably bored." Seunghyun asked while her hair. "No Tabi. I want to stay. Its fun to watch. I Think this MV will be really fun to dance to." Bom replied smiling and put her head on Seunghyun's shoulder. It was time to film the dance scene. The director told all the backups, and Bom to just act natural and just dance to the beat. "It will look better if everybody just looks like their having fun, because the whole point of this MV is to show somebody breaking free." The director explained. As they began filming the scene Seunghyun looked all over for Bom. He didn't see her near the director. "Maybe she went to the bathroom" Seunghyun though, thuen had to sing his "Boomshakalaka." When all the 'protesters' had to take off their masks, Bom stayed behind Seunghyun. She knew Seunghyun that Seunghyun didn't know that she was in the video. 

 

Wow, Fantastic baby.

 

"Thats a wrap!" The director yelled. Everybody cheered. Bom walked right up to Seunghyun, grabbed him by his jacket and kissed him. Everybody in the shooting room cheered. Seungri was whistling like a crazy person, obviously. Bom pulled out "Wow, fantastic baby" She said. "Boomshakalaka" Seunghyun replied and kissed her again. He knew in his heart and mind, that Bom would be the one he married, and he knew Bom felt the same too.


 

A/N: Sorry this is super short! Its short and sweet. :) more TopBom fics to come :) ^^