Just another ordinary morning... Or so I thought it would be.

Kingkas these days...

Kim -----'s Diary Journal

CONFIDENTIAL

15.08.12

Annyeong journal,

So today I'm going to be transferring schools to Top Academy. I hope this school will be better than my last. I also hope I'll never see him again too. That cheating bastard. With my fake best friend too. I should trusted Sohyun and stayed away from them.

I hope I have a better year too! 

 


A new school year at another school. I hope I have better friends and forget about my bad memories. It would be nice to make some new friends too! 

 

"YAH! LEE YEJIN I suggest you come down soon and eat your breakfast if you want to explore the classrooms before class starts!" 

I think you could guess who said that. It's a she and she gave birth to me. Yup, it's my umma.

"COMING UMMA!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. 

I wasn't wearing my glasses at all. Or my contacts. And fell head first, into the bin, at the bottom of the stairs. Painful. Very painful indeed but that wasn't my first time. Good thing my bones were strong. Good old milk to the rescue! I quickly got up so no one saw me and dusted my clothes. I walked into the kitchen nonchalantly, hoping no one was suspicious of me. 

My unni? You know... Kim Hyunah? Singer? 4minute? Well she is dropping me off today. I would take the bus but she needs to fill out forms. My umma would do it but she has to go to work early. My appa went to work overseas for a conference so there would be no way of him filling it out unless I send it to him.

"BYE KIDS! HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL -----!"  My umma yelled as she slammed the door.

I waited for my unni to finish getting ready. Minutes passed. My unni was still upstairs. 

"UNNI?!"

No answer.

"HYUNA?!"

Dead silence.

"YO UNNI! GET YO DOWN HERE!"

*crickets chirping*

"Unni?..."

...

I trudged upstairs to check why she was taking so long to only find her asleep on her desk while watching her choreography. So... I decided to wake her up by...

"UNNI WAKE THE FUDGE CAKES UP!" I yelled into her ear. 

Hohoho, I better run.

"YAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Oops. Bye Bye :3

~5 minutes later~

Without waiting for Hyunah unni, I walked outside and set off for school.

~5minutes later~

Still walking...

~5minutes later~

HOLY MOTHER COWS OF COWS I'M LATEEEEEEE!

You see, me being a typical nerd, does not like to be tardy. Late one day is a -1 on my report card TT_TT. Goodbye perfect attendance. Hello partial day absence. Hallelujah!


Why hello there. It's been a while. Sadly. :c Anyway, I understand this chapter is quite short and is not an exception to how long I haven't been updating so here's a GIF c;.

Rilakkuma c:

Credits to te owner c:.

Good day kind sirs and ma'ams :)