Evil

Evil

"Joohyun, break-up with him." One of her unnies spoke.

"No." Seohyun rejected the idea.

"Why not?" They asked.

"Because I love him." Seohyun replied almost instantly.

"But he's not right for you." Another one of them muttered.

"And how on Earth would you know?" Seohyun asked with a slightly twisted expression.

"Just because I do." She replied.

"Liar, you don't know about anything." Seohyun muttered.

"He's really evil." They uttered

"No he's not, you are."

And with that, she turned and walked away from their gasping yet shocked figures. With completely silent footsteps through the hall of the SMent building, Seo Joohyun walked across the hard floor, it were as if she were walking on the air itself. Seo Joohyun, or better known as Seohyun, the utterly beautiful and flawless maknae of Girls' Generation, smiled just slightly. Yes, only slightly did she smile. It was hard for Seohyun to smile lately. After all, things were not going how she wanted. You see, people, her unnies, her oppas, her sunbaes, her dongsaengs and everyone else was telling her to stop. Stop what you ask? Well, its a very simply question with a very simply answer. Basically, everyone around Seohyun was telling her to stop her relationship with Kyuhyun.

Yes, Kyuhyun. And as in Kyuhyun, I mean that witty and pure evil maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun. Can you truly believe it? The maknae of Super Junior and the maknae of Girls' Generation are finally dating each other. Of course, the maknae pair are happy and in love. But to everyone else around them, the relationship simply did not make any sense what so ever. And maybe, that was why they tried their hardest to convince Seohyun to break up with Kyuhyun with such strong desire. The reason was because they thought that a relationship between such people would end disasterously. But then again, they were just being naive and stupid. Seohyun's unnies, oppas, donsaengs and sunbaes just weren't thinking straight. Thinking they could make Seohyun break up with Kyuhyun was a completely and utterly idiotic idea. I mean, what on Earth would they know?

After all, it wasn't their life, their business or even their knowledge.

It was Kyuhyun and Seohyun's.


When Seohyun first came out, telling people of her relationship with Kyuhyun of all people, she simply didn't expect such a negative response from the other people around her. In fact, Seohyun was expecting them to congradulate her on her relationship with Kyuhyun. Then again, maybe Seohyun was being naive and innocent to think such things. But still though, she didn't think the response would be like this. Seohyun only had one word to describe the way the others reacted to the fact she was dating Kyuhyun.

Selfish.

Seohyun was now dating Kyuhyun. The others didn't have the right to say such things, correct? The only way to truly learn is from experience. So, if the relationship with Kyuhyun would fail, the she would find out and deal with it herself. Why did her unnies, oppas, sunbaes and dongsaengs think when they told her to break up with Kyuhyun? What right did they have to tell her that things wouldn't work out? Nothing and none. To tell the truth, Seohyun thought it was selfish, the way they acted. For she, Seohyun, was absolutely happy with her current relationship. Though, it seemed that the others didn't believe her. It was completely and utterly selfish, the way everyone else acted. After all, those words hurt so much. It hurt Seohyun to hear such bitter words thrown at their relationship.

But then again, it wasn't Seohyun who was truly hurting.

At was Kyuhyun.


With an utterly bitter taste in his mouth, Kyuhyun would just continuously smile at Seohyun was if there were nothing wrong. But there was. Definitely. Everything was completely wrong. And to tell the truth, Seohyun could see right through that facade Kyuhyun would constantly wear around the others. She could tell at a single glance. The way Kyuhyun smiled, they way Kyuhyun spoke, the way Kyuhyun laughed... it was all fake. And it definitely hurt. What did the others think?

Did they think Kyuhyun was deaf?

Did they think Kyuhyun was blind?

Did they think Kyuhyun was dumb?


All the words they would throw at them hurt Kyuhyun so much, even more than it hurt Seohyun. Why you ask? Because they would constantly speak unwanted and bitter words about Kyuhyun, not Seohyun. How could they even say such a thing? In the SM family, it wasn't meant to be like this. They were all meant to love each other dearly. In fact, it was a promise they had made together. To love and protect each other. So now, tell me how on Earth they could turn their back to that promise? Seohyun was so absolutely sure, by the gentle tears constantly glistening in Kyuhyun's eyes, Kyuhyun was hurting so bad. At it was his own family's fault.

Seohyun bit her bottom lip, people were staring at her and muttering ill things. They would gossip among themselves, discussing lies about her loving relationship with Kyuhyun. With harsh comments and sour grins, they would speak over and over again about what was going on. Together, they would make up lies and stories which were never told, suggested or ever remotely true.

Seohyun then thought a little more. Yes, Kyuhyun often caused trouble and was known to be evil. But, that was only a reputation he gained. Truthfully, Kyuhyun was not like that. Well, not to Seohyun anyway. The thought of people thinking Kyuhyun was evil made Seohyun laugh humourlessly, Kyuhyun was definitely not evil. After all, Kyuhyun was so caring and considerate towards her...

Suddenly, as Seohyun walked, someone tugged on the back of her jacket. And for the first time for the whole week, she let out a happy and absolutely breath-taking smile. She quickly turned around, giving the person a tight hug.

"Joohyun."

"Kyuhyun oppa, I missed you so much."


Seohyun felt two arms embrace her gently and softly, as if they were cradling her. Seohyun simply loved the feeling, one of her favourites. Cho Kyuhyun, her one and only love. The embrace was so warm and filled with love, how could the others possibly say that Kyuhynu was evil?

Things in life were definitely not going the way Seohyun wanted.

But, Seohyun was satisfied with the way things were going.

Of course, things could have been so much better than how they are.

But for now, it was enough.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this has a couple grammar and spelling mistakes~ ^^