I Feel Like a Hero

I Feel Like a Hero

 

“Yeah, well I met him on the way to the mall and I just showed him around the mall,”

“Oh my god, really?? I want to meet him! Dang it! I should’ve gone with you,”

“Yeah! You should’ve! You regret it now huh? That’s right, start regretting,” Shin ye thought to herself while smiling.

“Anyways, how did your interview go?” Shin Hye asked.

“Eh, it went okay. I stuttered a lot, but I gave them a taste of my awesome coffee, and they loved it. SO fifty-fifty chance,” replied Dara, “Well, forgot about the interview, are you ready for school?”

“I have a feeling it’s going to be a good year, but at the same time, I have my doubts about it,”

“Same here! Oh my god, it’s like were totally sisters! I hope we have the same classes. Oh, and I never got to see your schedule. What did you get?” asked Dara.

The two girls sat there on the phone talking about their schedules and if they got any classes together.

“Oh my god! We got fifth period together!” Dara yelled over the phone.

“Yay! But it that we only have one period together,” Shin Hye said glumly.

“I know, but I gotta hang up soon bubba. I’m expecting a call from Starbuck’s,” said Dara, “Why don’t you come over?”

Shin Hye gasped at the brilliant idea, “Oh my god! You are so right! We should! Wait we both have early schedule right?”

“Yeah, so we can wake up together, dress, eat, and walk together!” Dara said happily.

“Uhh, not sure I want to see your morning face again,” Shin Hye said while laughing.

“Uh, excuse me! I saw your face too! So are we gonna do this or not cause I’m hanging up in three, two,”

“All right, all right, I was just kidding, let me pack up and I’ll come over right now,”

“Okay bye! See ya soon! Love you bubba!” Dara said.

Shin Hye quickly hung up and ran into her room. She took her duffel bag and propped it on her bed.

“Let’s see, I’m gonna need my school uniform, pajammies, my tooth brush, and my hair brush. I think that’s it,” Shin Hye said grabbing her bag and walking out her bedroom.

Shin Hye took out her phone and started to dial Hyun Gi Kwangg’s number.

“Hello? Oppa?”

“Yeah, I’m right here,”

“Can I stay at Dara’s house tonight?” Shin Hye asked.

“Why tonight? Don’t you have school tomorrow?”

“Exactly why the reason I want to sleepover tonight, so we can both face the first day of school together,” Shin Hye replied.

“I’m fine with you sleeping over and everything if it’s on a weekend. But you have school tomorrow, so if you want to sleepover tonight, you must promise you’re gonna sleep early, so both of you can wake up early,” Hyun Joong said.

“All right, I pinky promise,” Shin Hye said holding up her pinky.

“All right I believe you, now go spend your last day of summer with Dara,” Hyun Joong said smiling on the other end of the phone.

“Thanks oppa! I’ll call you tomorrow on how my first day of school goes!” Shin Hye said cheerfully.

“You better call me. Now go, be free child,” Hyun Joong said while chuckling.

“Eww. All right, I’m gonna go now, bye oppa!”

“Whatever, see yah this weekend,”