What is this?

The star that I'm looking for

...

Yoona POV

Can you believe it? I really can't believe there is still such a person in this world... He is so slow in his work, careless and... and... anyway there are so much more I can't list everything out. I still remember him forgetting to pass the water glasses to the customers. Luckily, I went to give them after him. He should be also lucky that I didn't scold him for that. Just my luck for letting him stay at our house. Of all you know, he may just mess the whole house and Yuri and I will be in trouble if he forgets to off the fire when cooking one day. Oh yes... I will just ban him from entering the kitchen. I am not biased or anything to the 3 of them but I really abhar him due to his work. Maybe he will be the unlucky one staying here. Yuri will just annoy him everyday. Keke...

Yuri POV

Hurray! There is a new friend, in my house! So there is more than Yoona I can talk to! I can ask more about Nickhun through Taecyeon. Nickhun seems really interesting... Just hope that Taecyeon won't feel annoyed.

Taecyeon POV

I know it may feel a little wrong living in a house where there are only 2 girls but I don't have a choice. I have to find the truth. I need to pay them back. I owe them a lot. I landed them in this state. Yoona-ssi may seem fierce but I really admire her a lot. She is so young but already so independent and brave. She created that business mostly by herself. The only thing is why does she only treat me badly. Did I do something? She keeps saying I am slow, but I don't think so.


Taeyeon POV

Honestly, the person I saw just now was so charming... He looks like the person who appears in my dream. Haha... This can't be real. It's just an oridinary crush that I used to have tons of them. Just a crush of course. I haven't been in a relationship. I really can't wait to have one. I am afraid no one likes me. The person I should just focus on that person...

"Ring ring...." The phone rang. Could it be him?

I picked up excitedly, like I used to every night. It's just that today should be special day.

TY: "Oppa! It's you!"

OP (stands for oppa for the time being): "Taeyeon-ah! Do you know what day is it today?"

TY: "Of course I do. You don't have to remind me... You are always so forgetful, you babo. I should be the one reminding you."

OP: "Don't say that. Tell me what day is it today?"

TY: "Oppa, it's our 2nd anniversary as each other's phonepal, isn't it? Haha.."

OP: "Stop laughing! It is your fault for letting me know you!"

Flashback in normal POV

Taeyeon was in high school that year. She was the girl that was short in everyones' eyes but not only that, she was known for her cute dorkiness that just made everyone like her except Leeteuk. Though Sooyoung and her seem to quarrrel all the time, it is just a friendship quarrels that are small and unimportant, still they were considered friends unlike Taeyeon and Leeteuk who are really enemies so don't even try thinking they are friends since no one are used to their enemy 'fights'. It was one day that Taeyeon gained a really true new friend...

"YA! PARK JUNG SOO! DON'T GET AWAY WITH MY PEN! I NEED TO DO MY HOMEWORK! YA!" The angry girl yelled as she ran after Leeteuk.

"Serves you right for pouring vinegar into my water bottle." He yelled back angrily as he ran towards the boys' toilet where Taeyeon cannot enter.

The girl ran faster to get her pen since she would get into trouble for not finishing her homework that needs to be passed up an hour later. However...

"Hyung, I know! I am coming right now!" Another boy ran towards his classroom.

"Ya! JANG WOOYOUNG! Did you bring the key?" His friend asked.

Wooyoung then looked into his bag to look for his key as he ran. He did not look what was in front of him.

"BANG!"

Taeyeon was hit on her shoulders before falling onto the floor. However, Wooyoung did not know that he caused her to fall so he continued to run to class.

"YA!" She yelled but stopped yelling as she already sprained  her ankle. "OUCH!" Shee rubbed her ankle carefully.

"Oh right! Leeteuk..." She slowly stood up and winced in pain. She looked around. Leeteuk was gone. "Park Jung Soo... I will forgive you this once. Just count me unlucky today. I'll just borrow from others..." She thought as she clenched her fist.

She was about to go back when she saw a phone on the floor. "Whose is this?" She thought, "Maybe it is that person."

...

An hour later...

"Oh no, where is my phone?" He searched frantically through his bag. "Where is it?" He mumbled nervously.

"Why don't you call it? Maybe someone will pick it up and return?" Taecyeon suggested.

"Good idea!" He borrowed Taecyeon's phone and dialled his own number.

Meanwhile...

"His phone is ringing. Should I answer it? It isn't my phone. But what if it is urgent?" Taeyeon then picked up the phone.

TY: "Yoboseyo?"

WY: "Annyeong! May I know who you are?"

TY: "Mianhaeyo. This isn't my phone. It is someone else's phone that I picked up."

WY: "Umm... I know. It is my phone you are holding on to right now."

TY: "So you are the one who knocked onto me just now!"

WY: "Really? Mianhae, I didn't know. But how do you know that it is me?"

TY: "Because when you knocked me earlier, you dropped your phone at the school hall."

WY: "So you mean I dropped it in school and you picked it up? You are a student there?"

TY: "Neh."

WY: "Jungmal mianhae. I really didn't know because I was in a rush earlier. You are okay? Gwenchanha?"

TY: "It's alright." She lied as she didn't want an innocent stranger to worry over her.

WY:" So how do I get it back?"

TY: "I will just search for your locker and put it in. You can unlock it for me?"

WY: "Neh. Mine is at level 2, locker 35."

TY: "Okay. I will put there before school."

WY: "Gamsahamnida!"

She put down the phone. Though her first impression was bad even without lookng at him, it was totally changed after this conversation. She even felt comfortable and unusually happy over it. "Why would I feel happy over a stranger?" She asked herself.

The next day, she returned the phone but Wooyoung didn't get to see her.

After few months, she had nothing to do during the holidays so she started calling her friends. None answered. She continued searching in her contact list. She chose another number to call. It was Wooyoung's. She recorded it into her phone because just in case his phone lost again and she just thought she would just save it in case. However, she forgot that it was Wooyoung's number.

TY: "Annyeong!"

WY: "Mianhae. Do I know you? But you sound exactly like someone. You sound familiar..."

TY: "I don't know you either. But you also sound like someone vaguely..."

WY: "I know who you are! You are that girl who picked up my phone!" (excited; good impression of Taeyeon; deeply remember her)

TY: "You are that person who lost his phone!"

WY: "Yes! Why do you call for?"

TY: "Oh! I called wrongly. I thought your number was one of my friends so I called randomly. Mianhae. Ann..."

WY: interrupts her. "It's okay. Anyway, I'm bored so talk to me..."

It went on for 2 years. It went just that fast.

Note: This chapter is more on Wootae. Finally a wootae chapter. Please subscribe and comment. I need more on this new story for more good inspirations. For What joke is this, I promise I will update soon. I just update this first because it has been a long time since I did this story. Thanks for all support.

Preview: Probably on Siwon Yoona and Taecyeon Yoona. Also Sungmin and Sooyoung. Have to think what to write about them...