What do you mean you wanna quit?

My Irresponsible Boss, Kim Myungsoo

MYUNGSOO'S POV 

 

" I QUIT! " IU said while tossing the dress she was supposed to wear for her next modelling job.

" What the F**k do you mean you quit? " I shouted at her.

Victoria picked up the dress and examined it. " Oppa, it's understandable she wants to quit. "

I turned to glared at her with my icy glare. " Victoria! "

" Oppa! It's strapless... AND IT'S SO SHORT IT'LL ALMOST SHOW JI EUN'S ! " Victoria shouted at me.

I ran my fingers through my hair. " It's what the guy wants! Ji Eun! Put it on! "

Ji Eun shook her head, tears were forming in her eyes. " NO! I REFUSE! Oppa... He's a ert. Once he tried making Seohyun wear a bikini. And the bikini was almost see-through!! "

" Ji Eun, we need the money. He pays you well. You need the money as well. What more? "

" I quit, oppa! I can't stand it anymore. He tried me several times. I'm out. " IU said and started pulling on her T-shirt.

I walked towards her. " But I need a minimum of 20 models, Ji Eun. You leaving will make me be stuck with 19! "

" Get someone new. Plenty of girls would love to model. " IU turned to face all the other models. " Unnies, Chingus, Goodbye. I hope we'll stay in touch. "

" Goodbye, Ji Eunnie. We'll miss you. " Everyone bid farewell to her.

I just stood there in confusion. * What am I supposed to do now?! *

' Wow, Fantastic Baby. Boom Shakalaka, Boom Shakalaka, Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance ' I flipped my phone open, " Nae, omoni? "

" Adil ( Son ) , Help me get some groceries will you. Please? "

I nodded. " Nae, omoni. Nae... "

I ended the call. " Alright, girls. I'm letting you all go for today. Tomorrow's the day for modeling and I'm short on ONE MODEL! "

I frowned and walked out of the dressing room.

-

Reaching the super market, I immediately grab all the groceries in sight.

I randomly walked towards any counter when I noticed Counter 19 was empty. I walked towards there carrying the heavy load of groceries.

As I reached the counter I noticed the counter girl there was... really cute. * Yah! Myungsoo, snap yourself out of it. You don't even know her! *

The girl smiled at me. " Annyeonghaseyo, cash or charge? "

Her voice was so angelic but I had to act cool. " Charge. " While flipping my Platinum card infront of her. * Omoni will kill me if she knew I used that card on something else other than clothing for my models. *

As the girl was returning my card to me, I caught her checking out my name. " Thank you for coming, Kim Myungsoo. Have a nice day. "

I chuckled at the way she said my name. It sounded way nicer coming from her.

As I was leaving I noticed a group of dudes standing outside the super market entrance talking.

Suddenly, I saw the counter girl earlier coming out. * Probably done with work. *

I noticed the guys start ogling at her then one of them flung her against the wall and started making out with her.

I tried pulling myself away from what was going on but.. Y'know. I just had to be Mr. Nice-and-Caring-Myungsoo

I slowly made my way there and saw the girl's fist clenched and her eyes shut tight. * She doesn't like it *

Seeing that she didn't like what was going on, I walked faster and tapped one of the guys from behind on the shoulder. He turned around and

PUNCH!!

Slowly I made my way to the guy kissing the girl. I pulled him off and punched him harder than the rest. It's amazing how my punches can knock people out so easily.

The girl's eyes slowly opened and her fist unclenched. " You okay? "

She nodded. " Thanks for saving me. "

I smiled the angelic smile people say I have. " Don't mention it, miss... "

" Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. " Jiyeon replied

" Don't mention it, Jiyeon. Be careful next time, arasso? With a body like yours, you'd probably make any outfit look y. All the females working in the super market can't even understand the defination of y. But you can. Be careful okay. " I snickered a bit.

Jiyeon nodded. " Gamsahabnida, Kim Myungsoo-shii. "

" Just call me Myungsoo. You don't look much younger than me. Want a ride home, Jiyeon? "

Jiyeon perched my lips and thought for a second. " Sure, Oppa. "

I stared at her. " I like the way you call me oppa, Jiyeon. Cute. " * WTF! Did I just say that? *

She blushed. " Gomawo, oppa. Kaja! "

I scratched the back of my neck, trying to act cute. " C'mon, Jiyeon. This way. "

-

During the car ride, it wasn't really quiet. She sure can talk.

" Thanks for saving me again, oppa. " Jiyeon smiled.

I laughed. " Jiyeon.. You've been thanking me for 13 times already. "

Jiyeon looked down and pouted. " But I really am thankful. "

We came to a red light. I turned to face Jiyeon. " Hey, Jiyeon. How old are you? "

" 19. Wae? "

" Jinja? I thought you were 16. "

" Wae? "

" Your face is so cute. " I teased.

" Ish! Yah! OPPA!!! " She started ruffling my hair.

" Aigoo! " I did the same back at her.

I turned to look at the lights again. * Still red? Are you kidding me? * " Jiyeon-ah! "

" Mm? "

" Do you wanna be a model? " I turned to look at her again to see her staring at me in shock.

I waved my hand infront of her. " Earth to Jiyeon. Earth to Park Jiyeon... "

Jiyeon blinked. * Back to reality * I chuckled.

Jiyeon turned to stare down at her shoes. " I'll think about it, oppa. "

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her cell. " Yah! What're you doing? " She shouted at me.

I raised an eyebrow at her. " Duh! I'm entering my number in here. Think about it tonight. Answer me before 3 p.m. I'm short on one model. "

Jiyeon nodded. " Arasso. "

-

We reached her home in 10 minutes. " Thanks for the ride, oppa. " She bent her head down to look at me through the window.

I smiled. " No problem. Think about it tonight. Arasso? "

Jiyeon nodded. " Nae. Oh yea. Oppa... "

I was about to answer when I saw her running to my side of the car. I lowered the window there.

" What? "

Suddenly... a pair of lips found mine. My eyes opened in shock. As she removed her lips from mine she smiled at me flushing red, " Thanks for saving me again, oppa. " She stood up and waved at me.

I cleared my throat and raised the window then drove away.

I looked at the side mirror and saw her standing there. I chuckled at her cuteness. * WAIT! What am I saying again? *

I shook my head and whacked my head. Suddenly the image of her lips on mine popped into my mind.

" I do not like her. I don't even know her. She's just going to be an employee! NOTHING ELSE! "

I drove home and immediately threw myself on my bed. The image of her kissing me popped into my mind again.

I started kicking the bed whining. * Snap yourself out of it, Myungsoo! She's just someone you met. *

I fell asleep soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD CHAPTER!!!

Two updates in ONE DAY!

Accomplishment ^3^

 

P.S. My POster isn't ready yet. * pout *