Join the hunt

Join the hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

”Ehm… What are you doing Henry?” Kangin asked, puzzled at how the maknae lay on his stomach, seemingly searching for something under the sofa.

 

“I lost my Bruno Mars CD,” Henry explained with a whine only to pop his head back in under the sofa to continue his search.

 

Kangin stood for a while and debated what to do. A good hyung would help search for the CD until it was found but Kangin felt slightly awkward around the youngest. They hadn’t really had anything to do with each other, other than Don’t Don.

 

A bump was heard followed by a loud ouch! before Henry managed to get his head out from under the sofa.

 

“It wasn’t in there,” he pouted as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

“I’ll help you look for it,” Kangin offered before he had more time to think. He didn’t like the sad pout on Henry’s lips and he wanted to be a good hyung.

 

“Really hyung?” Henry asked, stars in his eyes at the prospect of his hyung helping him. Kangin was one of the members he hadn’t really had a chance to get close to yet, so he was positively surprised that he offered to help.

 

“Yeah,” Kangin replied awkwardly while his neck with a hand. “So… Where did you have it last time you saw it?”

 

“I had it in my hand, handing it over to Donghae who has no idea where it is now,” Henry responded, sounding rather disheartened.

 

“Never lend you things to Donghae. Why isn’t he helping you searching for it?” Kangin asked as he crouched down to look in the lower drawers of the chest of drawers standing behind the sofa.

 

“He was but then Hyukjae called for him and he ran away and then I was all alone,” Henry pouted, going over to the stack of magazines lying beside the chest of drawers to look through them.

 

“Stupid fish couple,” Kangin muttered as he straightened up again. “Did you look in his room?”

 

Henry shook his head and stood up as well, following Kangin into Donghae and Hyukjae’s room. Kangin began searching through the shelves while Henry went for the bedside table.

 

“Eeeeeew!” he squeaked, quickly withdrawing his hand from the drawer as if he had been bitten. Kangin hurried to his side to check that he was okay.

 

“What happened?” he inquired in a worried tone.

 

Henry pointed at something in the drawer with a disgusted look on his face. Kangin looked to find a bottle of lube and a couple of condoms and quickly covered Henry’s eyes.

 

“There’s nothing to see there, it’s nothing,” he tried to divert, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter