You really want to know?

Winter Blues

A/N: Whoaa~! I seriously did NOT expect to have so many subscribers! Thank you a bunch! :D I will try and get a really cool poster for this story, so look foreword to it! Oh! I got my inspiration for this from our roleplay (Electric Love [A Super Junior Roleplay]). If you like roleplays (of if you just want to try it out), and you like Super Junior, you should join! We need more members and it's really fun! But, yeah, that was where I got the inspiration for this from! Thank you all for reading! :D Also - feel free to request other one-shot ideas!


Kyuhyun took a long sip of his coffee, staring out the window from the booth he was sitting at.

He was watching the people outside walk to and fro, all wrapped up in heavy coats and scarves. Briefly, he wondered how their days were carried out, but then shook his head and took another sip of his hot coffee. He didn't drink coffee often, but he liked to taste of it on cold days like today.

He sighed, his breathe misting the window. He ran a finger around the rim of the coffee cop absently.

It was peaceful, to sit here by himself and just...think, for once.

A part of him didn't feel like company, because it was a great feeling to be alone, but the other part wanted someone to share this with. Someone special to share this peace with.

Kyuhyun absently reached for his croissant, taking a bite into it.

It had began to snow since he's been here, enjoying his first morning off in a while. He had never really been fond of snow, probably because he had to shovel it every morning as a kid. But, today, it looked relaxing as it fluttered down to the ground. 

He shivered, just thinking about how cold it would be when he left, and pulled his coat tighter around himself, wishing he would have brought something a little warmer.

The door to the Cafe opened, bringing in a cold blast of wind. Kyuhyun felt goose bumps rise up along his skin and shivered again, silently cursing the person.

Luckily though, whoever had come in quickly closed the door, shutting the cold out. 

Kyuhyun didn't turn around, like most people did, to see who had come inside. He was too busy returning his attention to the frost-covered window beside him.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck and two hands cover his eyes.

Kyuhyun tensed for a second, about ready to throw the person off, but then recognized the smell of the person. Coconut shampoo and something else that just screamed Sungmin.

He smiled. 

"Sungmin-hyung, I know that's you." He couldn't keep the amusement out of his voice. He could practically see Sungmin's pout.

"How did you guess it was me?" The hands were removed from Kyuhyun's eyes, and then a second later, the arms around his neck, as Sungmin went to sit on the other side of Kyuhyun's booth.

Kyuhyun watched him sit down, feeling colder now that Sungmin wasn't hugging him. 

"How did you know where I was?" Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin shrugged.

"I just guessed..." 

"Sure." Kyuhyun grinned. "I told Teukkie-hyung where I was going. You probably got it from him."

Sungmin bit his lip and reluctantly nodded, causing Kyuhyun to laugh.

They sat in silence for a second, both of them lost in their thoughts, it only being broken when the waitress come over and asked Sungmin if he would like anything. Sungmin asked for a bubble tea and sent the waitress on her way.

The silence was back and Kyuhyun shifted in his seat uncomfortably, there was an awkward feel to it now.

"Kyu." 

​Kyuhyun looked up and saw that Sungmin's face was now serious. He frowned, a little confused.

"What's wrong, Min?"

"What's wrong with you, is the better question."

​Kyuhyun felt his stomach tighten in knots.

​He knew?

Trying to buy some time, Kyuhyun picked up his coffee cup and took a long sip, puckering his lips at how cold it had become already. 

​He had never liked cold coffee.

Kyuhyun moved the coffee to the side, no longer wanting to drink it. He tried to ignore Sungmin's eyes searching for his own. 

"Kyuhyun," There was a slight warning tone in the older man's voice. "Don't ignore me. I know something is wrong."

​Kyuhyun ran a hand through his hair, trying to think of an answer, finally able to look Sungmin in the eye.

"What's wrong, Kyu?" Sungmin's voice was gentle, pleading, and concerned. His eyes were sad too."You know that you can tell me anything."

​Kyuhyun sighed and averted his gaze from the man sitting next to him to the scenery outside the window again. 

​He watched the snow fall for a little bit before taking a deep, shuddering breathe.

"I-I don't really know for sure what's wrong with me, Min."

"Well, why not?" Sungmin's bottom lip jutted out in a tiny pout unintentionally. 

​Kyuhyun felt a smile tug at his lips upon seeing the reflection in the window. Sungmin really was too cute. 

"Maybe my bad mood has something to do with you?" He teased, looking away from the window for a second to see his friend's reaction.

Sungmin's nose scrunched and he pouted again, this time meaning to. "That's so mean, Kyuhyun." He muttered with a frown, glaring down at his coffee. "What did I do to make you mad now? Or is this just another joke?"

"Do you really want to know?" Kyuhyun questioned, raising an eyebrow. He made sure his voice was fairly cold sounding. "Fine. I'll tell you how you make me mad." His words surprised the other, who looked up at him in surprise.

​Kyuhyun leaned across the the table, his lips parted only slightly as he stared into the older man's soft, sparkling eyes.

"How do I make you mad, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin whispered, his eyes shifting from Kyuhyun's eyes to his lips. There was a slight blush on his cheeks, realizing just how close the two of them were.

​Kyuhyun smirked slowly. "Because every time I'm around you, I fall in love with you more."

​Sungmin blinked, stunned. "W-What...?"

"You make me crazy, Lee Sungmin." His voice was suddenly husky. 

​Sungmin gulped. "A-Are you...s-serious? Y-You...you love me?"

"...Perhaps." 

​A slow, disbelieving smile spread across Sungmin's face - which caused Kyuhyun to smile as well.

Before he could speak though, Kyuhyun kissed him lightly on the lips, not caring that there were people watching them. 

"I love you." He murmured.

"I-I love you too, Kyuhyun." 

​An awkward cough made the two of them pull away from one another very quickly. Kyuhyun found his cheeks flushing deep red at the sight of the waitress with Sungmin's bubble tea.

"U-Um..." He stuttered, imitating a fish with the way his mouth kept opening and closing.

The waitress was blushing as well, clearly flustered, and gave Sungmin his bubble tea with shaking fingers. "H-here you go..."

​Sungmin, although embarrassed as well, thanked her with a smile and a small bow of his head.

​The waitress accepted his thanks, took a second to ask Kyuhyun if he'd like more coffee, then nearly ran back to the counter. 

Kyuhyun chuckled nervously. "W-Well...that was just a little awkward."

Sungmin hid his red cheeks with his hands, giggling. "Yeah, it was..."


"So, what are we now?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun later, after they left the Cafe.

Kyuhyun took a second to figure out what he was saying, but when he did, he smiled. "Boyfriends. Forever and ever."

Sungmin beamed. "That sounds really amazing when you say it, Kyu." He said dreamily, causing Kyuhyun to chuckle.

The grip on Kyuhyun's hand tightened and he looked over at the older man walking next to him. Sungmin was smiling up at the sky, truly giddy with happiness, as he tried to catch snowflakes on his tongue.

Laughing, Kyuhyun watched him, feeling just as happy as Sungmin.

And that's when Kyuhyun noticed that he didn't feel cold.  Maybe it was because they faced the cold together, that he didn't. The thought of it, made him smile.