Today of all days (Nicole and Minho)

Lovers of Nicole

Ok before I get started i know that this maybe cheesy but i hope you enjoy it

thoughts are in puple

written at nicole's and minho's point of view

couple: Nicole and Minho aka MinCole one of my personal faves 

 

Nicole's point of view

"Where is he?" i said to my self for the millionth time. I was waiting in the park for ten minutes and he is the one who called me! "Is somebody looking for me" i heard from behind me. "CHOI MINHO!!!! where were you i was waiting for ten minutes i yelled in a angry tone. "Im sorry Nicori" he said to me with those big brown eyes of his shining. He knew i couldn't resist when he called me my nickname. "What were you doing that caused you to be so late anyway you know how i have practice later." " You know I always have my reasons and I think you will forgive me after you see what i have to show you." "what could it be know?"

 

Minho's point of view

"She will totally forgive me after this" I thought as i grabbed her hand so she would catch up to me. We finally arrived it was a picnic under her favorite sakura tree. "Were here!! I said as i stretched my arms before hugging Nicole close to me. "So what do you think" i whispered in her ear.  "It's too perfect thhank you" she said as she turned around in my arms and hugged me back and kissed my cheek. "I didn't think my flaming charisma choi minho had it in him to be this romantic." I could tell she was happy the way her eyes had that beautiful eye smile of hers. Seeing her like this still gave me butterflies.  I smiled back at her and kissed her on the lips.  "You know I love you, right." she said as she look up at me into my eyes. "Yes of course I do. And you know that I love, you how could I not your the sweetest most forgiving person i've ever met: you always text me what you truthfully think after monitering on music programs and variety shows. You give me that beautiful eyesmile and i feel like a new guy.

Nicole pov

As he went was telling me all things wonderful things I remembered something I have to tell him. "Minho i have to tell you something" i said. "Ok" he said with that adorable look on his face. "Remeber that drama i'm working on on with Taemin." "Yeah how could i not Taemin goes on and on about it when we were at the dorm." "Well, i have a kiss scene with him at the filming tomorrow." "What!!!!"

"IT HAD TO BE TODAY OFF ALL DAYS!!!!!"

 

well theres my first fanfic please enjoy and don't forget to comment

Thank you