002

I Thought That I'm Her Oppa!

"Did you say something?" Kai asked.

"N...no." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Yoona!"  Sunny shouted along the hallway. Yoona has been gloomy lately. Her smile all this was all fake. She missed her Kibum who have been inactive in Super Junior. Her time with him are so limited. "Yoona!" Aish where is she? She pouted.

"Yoon..." 

"Sunbaenim!" She turned her gaze. 

"Oh? You're from EXO right?Sorry I don't remember but you are...?"

"Baekhyun. I'm from EXO-K." he bowed.

"Oh, right. It takes time for me to remember. Is there something I can help ?"

"I want to ask  if....you don't mind. I want to know you better." 

"Huh? Me? Why?" she raised her brows. 

"Why? I can't ?" he asked her back.

"No. It's just weird." she take out her phone.

"Oh...sunbaenim..."

"Wait, you don't have to call me sunbae. Just call me like other people called me." she told him. She a little bit uncomfortable with the formal way.

"Okay. So, can I have your number? Maybe we could tell each other about ourselves." he shyly said but for her, he will.

"Oh...sure!" she jumped and take Baekhyun's phone. "Here.Keep it secret."

"Thanks. I have to go now. My members didn't know that I'm seeing you." 

"Bye! See you later." 

"Okay. Bye, Sunny!" he wave while running. She taken aback. Why did he called her that way? Isn't he younger than her? All of the new group were younger than her. This is not what she want. She assume that was so rude.

 

"Hey!Did you met Yoona?" -Sooyoung

"No .Suddenly i felt tired walking."

"Eh? Are you kidding me?"

"No." Sunny crossed her hands and suddenly her phone vibrate.

 

From:Baekhyun

Sunny ^^.You eat well?

 

"Okay this is too much." Sunny whispered."I won't reply this massage. Rude." she mumbled and her phone vibrate again.

 

From:Baekhyun

Why you not reply?Are you there?Sunny?

"Yeah.I won't reply to a rude boy. He knew me about 10 minutes and become rude to me!" Sunny thought. She stretch her neck and saw Baekhyun make a weird face. "He's cute but what a waste...he's rude."

 

"Aish why did she not reply?" he whined.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol tilt his head.

"She didn't reply my text." 

"Maybe she didn't read it yet." 

"Hope so. Sunny....please reply." 

"Is she younger than you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course! Did you see her face? So cute and she maybe 2 years younger than me." Baekhyun said.

"Really? Whatever." Chanyeol said while eat his bun. He decide to check all of the seniors profile to look at their age.

 

"Sunny-ah, that new group boy was staring at you." Sooyoung whispered. She take a glance at the table. She suddenly felt annoyed with it.

"I don't care." 

"I think the one that name Baek"

"Eww...he's rude."

"Yah! Watch your mouth.Our juniors were so well-mannered."

"Are you kidding me?" she raised her voice. She can't believe that Sooyoung said that.

"Girls, after this lunch, we have to pack our clothes.Our SMTOWN Paris is next week right?" Taeyeon smiled. The others were looking at each other. They were so excited to visit Paris again.

"Yes,ma'am!" The girls cheered.

 


Author's note: So,here's the update and next chapter will be at the airport and on the plane!So,wait for the moments!