Fall into my arms

fall into my arms


"what exactly are you trying to achieve, hyung?" junsu watches yunho pull a long red blanket all over his back and tied a knot in front of his neck, making it a very ugly do it yourself cape and a pair of red underpants from a fan that he was wearing after his pants, making it visible to the public (in this case, to junsu's eyes). yunho doesn't hear anything and pulls the furniture; first the sofa, second the stools and last, the chairs that jaejoong loved so much he could marry it if it only had a , he would have probably married it a long time ago. 

"hyung! what are you trying to do!" junsu flails his arms like a kid to get yunho's attention and yunho takes a quick look to junsu and then back to the obstacle course again. "have you seen superman, junsu?" yunho counts the steps he should take quite focused and it's amusing him. junsu is at the end of the course looking at yunho curiously. 

"yes, the man with the red.. hyung! are you ting me right now?" junsu doesn't use that kind of language and yunho looks for a moment, only for a second and he laughs it out. "yunho hyung, what are you 5!? seriously," and before junsu could even say anything to make yunho stop from whatever act he was supposed to do, he had found himself sprawled all over the kitchen floor his back aching while he was carrying yunho's weight in his chest, he could breathe in yunho's air and the ends of his hyung's hair tickled his neck. 

"did you see that junsu? i looked so cool!" yunho's 5 year old mind made junsu laugh along with his genuinely happy face that junsu barely saw, with pressure coming from the "higher people" and some from their managers, yunho never had the chance to smile like this. "you looked cool, hyung" junsu says in a little voice, falling into his trance again and yunho takes the situation into account, he gets off of junsu and smiles awkwardly at the younger guy.

"too much?" junsu says embarrassingly scratching the invisible itch from the back of his neck  and yunho holds junsu's free hand and guides him to the sofa, he puts junsu's arm over his shoulders and covers them with his self-made cape and leans his head to junsu's shoulder. 

"i'm sorry, su. but we're getting there," yunho says in a comforting voice and junsu holds his free hand, squeezing it with confirmation. "it's okay, i can wait," junsu tells him, giving him one of those toothy smiles and kisses his hyung's forehead. he could wait until yunho's ready to be with him, they had to work hard first. 

"i like you, junsu. i just want you to know that," yunho confirms back and he continues to lay his head against junsu's shoulder while he plays tries to find the soft spot that he loves the most. "i know, hyung. i know," junsu pats yunho's head and lays his own head in yunho's. 

"oh look! spiderman's on," yunho perks up and junsu grabs the remote before yunho could have anymore superhero fantasies. 

 

A/N: I hope you liked this. You can request any dbsk pairing you like. I'll try my best to make one. Thanks for reading! Comments are love.