Accept?

Cyber Love (HIATUS)

Thunder POV~

 

“I’m so tired!” I huffed as I walked into the dorm followed by my hyungs.

“Yeah me too….yah! Where the hell are Mir and Joon?” said G.O a little annoyed. Soon after a loud BANG was heard followed by a screaming Mir running into the dorm and racing straight passed me, G.O-hyung and Seungho-hyung into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. The three of us looked at each other in confusion then looked towards the dorms front door to see a very pissed off Joon standing in the doorway. Without saying a word Joon walked in slowly with his eyes focused on the door to the room Mir had ran into. We all knew what this was about, Joon was pissed at the fact that Mir embarrassed him on the radio show today by bring up Joon’s little pants splitting accident he had a while back on Star Golden Bell.

“Mir!....Open this door right now!” Joon Yelled while standing outside Mir’s room.

“No way!” Mir yelled back, while laughing at the same time.

“Fine! But when you come out of there you’re dead!” huffed Joon.

“Whatever you say hyung!” yelled back Mir, still laughing about the situation.

There idiots…there are no other words to explain them, they are just plain idiots. Tired of hearing those two argue though the door I decided to go to my room, well it’s not just my room I share with Joon hyung and G.O hyung as well but for the next few hours I’m claiming it as my room. I lock the door behind me and walk over to my bed, letting out a sigh of comfort as my head hit the pillow.

After lying in silence for a few minutes I became bored and decided to test out my brand new laptop that Joon-hyung bought for me last week, the only reason he bought me a laptop is because Joon hyung and his stupid feet stepped on it and broke it. He didn’t think I would notice but oh was he very wrong, I noticed…and let’s just say Joon-hyung focuses on where he steps a lot more than he ever used to.

Earlier that day I remembered that Dongwoon wrote down on a piece of lyric paper a site that he always goes on to chat to random people, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. Pulling the crimpled piece of paper from my pocket I started typing in the URL. Then the site loaded my first impression was it was very…pink. The signing up process was easy enough; I decided to use “ThunderStruck” as my username simply because it was the first thing to pop up in my head…

Ding~

“Huh? What was that?” A window popped up on my screen reading “MiraclesHappen would like to start a conversation with you, would you like to accept?” MiraclesHappen huh? Weird name but sure ill accept. Click

MiraclesHappen Says:

Hi~

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Hello~

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

You new on here?

 

What the hell?! How could he tell?

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Yeah I am, how could you tell?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

Haha Just a guess

 

ThunderStruck Says:

So umm what do people talk about on these kinds of sites?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

Anything. Since you’re new how about I ask you questions and you answer?

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Sounds easy enough, Shoot!

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

Okay we’ll start off easy, male or female?

 

ThunderStruck Says:

I’m male, what about you?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

I’m male too, What do you do for a living?

 

I can’t tell him I’m an idol; I would get in a lot of trouble if it got out that I’m talking to random people on the internet.

 

ThunderStruck Says:

I work as an assistant at a TV station, what do you do?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

Cool that sounds like an interesting job. At the moment I’m working as a radio show assistant, actually today MBLAQ was being interviewed at the station I work at, you might have heard them?

 

Radio show assistant? MBLAQ? TODAY?!!...what the… I might have met this guy already! But I don’t remember seeing anyone other than the stylist noonas, the other members and the hosts of the show. But then again it was a pretty big radio station so it wouldn’t be surprising if he wasn’t in the same area as me.

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Umm no I didn’t get to hear them, where they any good?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

They weren’t too bad. Next Question, Are you single?

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Yes I am

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

Male or Female?

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Huh? What do you mean?

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

I mean do you date males or females

 

WHAT?! WHY IS HE ASKING ME THIS?! What do I say to him? I mean I’m not sure…I find some guys attractive but that doesn’t make me gay, does it? I…I don’t know what I should say…

 

MiraclesHappen Says:

I’m sorry I have to go now, but I’ll be online the same time tomorrow so we can continue our conversation. Goodnight

 

ThunderStruck Says:

Umm yeah okay, Goodnight

 

MiraclesHappen has signed out.

 

Oh my god! Why did I freeze up so bad when he asked if I date guys or girls!? I guess it’s because I don’t even know yet…

 

Bang Bang Bang! “Hyung! Dinners ready!” Mir yelled though the door

 “Coming!” Oh well I guess I have until tomorrow to come up with answer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! First Chapter Done! Peace out!

tumblr_lq7p9ytCMk1qd2fmxo2_500.gif