I'll See You Soon!

Birthday Thoughts

As long as we're apart it had never been that easy to celebrate birthdays. It was either through skype or through the phone. Never together. Going to England really affected us more than we had hoped it would. 

"보고싶어요 버섯."

Every night it became a routine for me to talk to his picture or just stare at the sky. Though it would never be the same as having him here, it was enough until we meet again. Soon.

------

The hyungs and I just finished practise for the day. I wonder if she's still awake, it must be at least PM 11.00 there by now. This is the life we chose, not that I don't like it but you would miss your wife too if you haven't seen her for almost a year. I miss her. 

#Hello, Hello!#

Just in time. I smiled at my phone, even my hyungs looked at me happily. Without words they knew too. I excused myself to the next door practise room.

"안녕, 내 돼지야~! Aren't you going to sleep yet?" I glanced at my watch. My watch had a two way split so I could have Korean time as well as English time on it. "... Missed me much?" I added to .

As a result, I heard giggling from the other end. I could visualise her smiling face gleeming in front of me.

"I miss you, you better not be collecting guys over there! I'll ask hyungsonim to spy on you~."

And so, our conversation went on as normal - teasing, sweet talk and back to teasing and bullying again. 

The conversations were never long enough, soon I could hear her tiredness creeping in but she's too stubborn to let it take her. My wifey soo cute.

"You should probably sleep now. Hyungsonim will be irritated by your noise. Hahaha!" I went back to our room to find the hyungs already gone. 

"I'll call you again soon. 아라쏘?" 

I sighed. The hyungs must be really tired, even manager hyung was sleeping with them.

----

Sleep USED to interrupt most of our conversations, now I think I've finally won the war. This birthday will be the best ever!