You Hit Me Hard

You Make Me Tingle

Hey! Okay, so this story will be updated with a new chapter every Sunday. If I don't I wil let you know, promise.

The BGM is SHINee - A.Mi.Go

Update: So, I have heard about Kibum and Xander leaving U-Kiss, I was so gutted Kibum is my bias :'( But I will keep writing this story, it won't make a difference, mainly because this story is set in 2009 and Kibum is leaving in 2011 xD Either way, this story will continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I woke up late. I could feel it in my body before I looked at the clock. My body always ackes when sleeping to long, and that's what it was doing now. I groaned. I looked at the clock, but it wasn't too late, 11:00am. I was expecting it to be at least 3:00pm. I placed my slippers on and walked to my fridge. I wanted milk. I opened the door, empty. Oh well, I'll just go and get milk from U-Kiss. I decided.
I wondered into my room and unlocked the door into U-Kiss' dorm. I smiled, I loved these boys, they looked after me. I walked into their dorm to be greeted by the smell of rice and meat. I skipped into their kitchen. "KISEOPIE!!" I yelled.
"Aigoo. Adrienne, stop with your aegyo!" yelled Kiseop.
I giggled "I need milk. I have none in." I whined.
"We have plenty, get some." He smiled.
"Thank you." I skipped over to the fridge.
"Kiseop. Are you cooking?" Came his voice.
I froze with the milk in my hand, I was suddenly very aware I was wearing very little. "Yeah, hyung." he sounded proud.
"Oh. Adrienne." He spotted me.
"Heyo oppa." I said cheerfully as he looked me up and down.
"Why're you here so early?" he chuckled.
"I have no milk in." I smiled.
"Ah, right, okay." I smiled.
Kibum was trying to forget about what he said to me last night, and I'm not going to let that happen. But right now, I want music. I walked over to their TV and switched on MTV (MTVAsia) and the first song to play way A.Mi.Go by SHINee. I was pleased, I began dancing and singing around the front room to it. 
"There's never been a time. If there had been, I'd already have been a slave. You're perfect, perfect. You've got to be the of my life, I want you, I'm ready." 
I was careful not to look at Kibum. "Yah! Who's making that noise!" Yelled a sleepy Soohyun.
"Me, appa!" I yelled. 
"Yah! Aidy! It's too early for this!" He moaned.
"It's 11:00am." I said back.
He ran at me. "Wah! Appa, I'm sorry." I pleaded
He chuckled. I smiled, my favourite SHINee song then played, Julliete, this brought back memories.
 
 
"But, Adrienne, I don't understand what they're singing!" yelled Lucy.
I chuckled "You don't have to understand them, just feel the music." I patted her head.
"This is so stupid, why are going to Korea any way? Weren't you born in Britian like me?" She said.
I sighed "Yeah, I don't want to go. But my this is for my dad, I love him and he's been there for me." I smiled.
"Adrienne-" I she began.
"Lucy, you won't understand, our family is very different to the average Brit. We have so many cultures in our family." I smiled.
"Yeah, I know. How many languages is it you can speak now? four?" She asked.
"Six. You underestimate me!" I growled.
She sighed "Well, I am a little jealous." she confessed.
"Oh yeah, why's that?" I asked.
"Look at these boys! They're...just so...I hae no word...oh! YUM!" She said.
I burst into a fit if laughter....
 
 
SHINee had helped me get Lucy a little more connected with Korea, for that I thank them. They were the firt KPop band I ever listened to, they were my favourite and I was Onew biased. "Aidy, you want some breakfast?" Asked Kisoep.
"Ne, please." I smiled.
"Well, come sit, it's ready." He chuckled.
As I sat down Sorry Sorry began to play. I laughed at the same memore of Lucy arguing with me. I'd shown her four songs that day, and all four where very special to me.
Those songs were, of course, Julliette - SHINee, Sorry Sorry - Super Junior, ManManHaNi - U-Kiss and Wrong Number by DBSK. I sighed at the happy memory.
 
I was in my dorm changing when there was a know on the U-Kiss closet. "Who is it?" I asked, as I pulled me t-shirt on.
"Kibum." He said.
"Come in." I said.
The door opened and a strange looking Kibum walked in, he quickly closed the door behind him, he didn't move any closer to me, nor did he move any farther. "We need to talk." He said very directly.
"Yes, we do." I challenged.
"Well, about last night, what I said, can we forget that, please?" He asked.
"But, I don't want to forget about it, oppa. I-I like you too." I dropped my head.
"....you do?" he was startled, that was obvious.
"Ne." I was still looking at the floor.
I snook at look at him, he was smiling "Oppa? Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him.
"Ah, Adrienne Choi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked so suddenly.
I smiled brightly, "Of course I will, oppa!"
He pulled me into a hug, he was gentle but protective, he my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Are you going to tell the others?" I asked him
"Of course, those guys were the ones who were telling me to tell you. They should know." He smiled.
He was so warm, so soft yet hard. It felt good to be help by him like this. I felt so safe and loved. "Let's go tell them." I whispered, dreamily.
"To do that I have to let go of you. I don't want to." He moaned.
"Tough." and I poked him in the stomach.
"Yah!" He whined.
"C'mon, silly oppa." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the rest of the boys.
We stayed hand in hand as we reached them "Adrienne is my grilfriend, touch her, you die." Was all that Kibum said.
The other members flew into a frenzy of cheers, I heard the unmistakable voice of Dongho yell "Finally." 
I laughed, and then I had a thought, Lucy. She took a liking to Eli when I showed her ManManHaNi, all I had to do was get her to Korea. "I'll be right back, I got to make a phone call." I smiled.
I removed my hand from a reluctant Kibum and headed to the bathroom. Once the door was closed, and locked, I took my mobile phone from my pocket. I scrolled down the LED screen of the BlackBerry until I found it, Lucy Kingsley. I smiled and pressed dial, completely forgetting about the time difference. "Yeah, who's this?" said that strong, northern british accent I missed.
"Hey, Luce." I said.
"ADRIENNE!" She screeched.
"Ow! Alright. Calm down." I chuckled.
"You have an accent." She said.
"I do?" I said sadly. I was loosing my English roots.
"Yeah, it's really cute." She laughed.
"When is your two week term break from college?" I asked her.
"We finished today, why?" She yawned.
"Do you miss me?" I was being sly.
"Yes." She muttered.
"Wanna come to Korea for a holiday?" I asked.
She woke up "Yes! Oh, yes, Adrienne!" I was almost crying.
"Hey, hey, hey. Look, at 2:00pm tomorrow, your time, get everyone together, yeah? Ring me." I said.
"Okay. I will. I will do that. Oh, Adrienne, I miss you so much." She was almost crying.
"I know I miss you too. Oh, and if you come, you can meet U-Kiss and my boyfriend." I laughed.
Out of the Korean bands I'd shown her, Lucy had only contiued to listen to U-Kiss. "Oh, really? And boyfriend. Who is he?" She asked.
Oh, you know of him. Google Marumir. Any way, I have to go. Talk to later." I said.
"Byebye." and she hung up.
I put my phone back into my pocket and skipped happily back to Kibum. He was holding Eli against the wall by the collar or his T-Shirt. "HEY! What's going on!" I yelled as I tried to pry Kibums fist open. "All I said was can you not have in here, hyung." whined Eli.
"Drop him, Kibum." I said. 
He did. I smiled. "Eli, we got together like ten minuets ago, there will be no .....for a while any way." Winked Kibum.
"Yah! Oppa!" I smacked him playfully.
Everyone chuckled, and Soohyun and Eli prceeded to sing 
"Only you can satisfy me, you make me tingle, tingle."
 
"Aigoo!" I groaned.
"So, Kibum, when do you actually plan on doing the dirty? Cause we'd like advanced notice." Said Eli.
Looks like he'd picked up some of the British slang that I used. "Yah! Kim Kyoung Jae!" Yelled Kibum, who then started to chase him.
"We didn't get advanced notice with you and Kevin!" Retorted Kibum.
I just stood laughing as the pair of them ran arouns the dinning table. 
"Where is your boy tonight, I hope, he is a gentleman."
Sang my phone, I looked at the ID, Okasan. I smiled and answered "Konnichiwa!" I said.
"Konnichiwa, akachan!" Said my mum.
"How are you and dad?" I asked her.
"We're both fine." She said.
"That's good. You just calling to check up on me?" I knew how my mum worried.
"Yeah, you've not called in days, I was gettting worried." She sounded upset.
"Aww, mum, I'm sorry. I was really busy." I said honestly.
"Don't worry, I know. I saw you on the TV, you did very well on that interview." She sounded proud.
"Thank you mum. I have to go now, aieru!" I said.
"Aieru akachan. Bye." And she hung up.
I smiled "Your umma?" Asked Kibum.
"Yeah, she says hi." I smiled.
All of a sudden, Kibum pouted. I stared at him, those thick redish lips and those big brown eyes staring at me, he looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Bbeo bbeo." He muttered.
I giggled and placed a soft kiss on his lips "Awww, that was cute." 
"Hey! I'm handsom, not cute. Cute's for girls." He said.
I laughed, "Alright, that was handsom."
"Thank you." He smiled brilliantly and puled me into a hug.
He smelled so good. He smelled clean with a hint of Lynx bodywash. I took a deep breath of his smell, it made me dizzy. I sighed.
"Are you smelling me?" He asked sweetly.
"Um...." I blushed.
"Calm down. It's what you're meant to do." He laughed.
I smiled and buried my head in his chest.  "You're so cute." I said.
"I'm not cute. I'm manly!" he said.
"Prove it!" I challenged.
He pushed me away, he had a strange look in his eyes and a sly smiled on his mouth, he moved closer to me and kissed me, I then felt myself being pushed against the wall, he raised my hands and pinned them to to the wall, he then started ti kiss down my neck, and to my collar bone, a soft moan escaped me and he chuckled and let me go "proved." He said and left.
I couldn't help myself, but I was laughing so hard.
 
Looks like Kibum had more of a hold on me then I thought, and now he was mine and my friends where coming to Korea, things were looking up even more.