1

We Aren't Apart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Why should he said that he still love me? 

Why should he come back to me when I still have a leftover of my heart? Why? 
 

--

The snow started to fall again, and I still remembered Kyuhyun. 
This guy, I've tried to forget him but I can't. 

Suddenly my mom knocked my room.
"Haera, get ready. We will meet with Lee family." 

Lee family. Honestly, my mom has already engaged me with Sungmin when she knew that I broke up with Kyu already. 

Sungmin is a nice guy; he's so tender, cool and cared me so much. He had fallen for me. But, I still doubted with my feels. He's too kind and too good to be with me.

I tied my hairs in to a pony tail and wear my casual rumple dress with my black flat shoes. Sungmin love my pony tail anyway. He said that I'm cuter with this thing.

I took my coat and scarf then get on the car. My mom seems so happy whenever "Lee" things came to her ears.  

We arrived at the restaurant and I saw handsome Sungmin with his mom waiting for us at there. 

He gave me a sweets smile. I sat down beside him while my mom took the seat beside his mom, Mrs. Lee.

"You look so beautiful HaeRa." Sungmin said to me. I smiled at him and started our conversation. He is so handsome with his black shirt with a white blazer. He looks handsome in any way. 

"So, all of us have been completely present now. So we have to say something to your kids." Mrs. Lee smiled at us.

"You two will get married in two months." My mom said.

"What?" I shouted in surprise.

"Yes, we've prepared it. And you two just need to invite your friends and fitting for the dress." Mrs. Lee said happily. 

"Why Haera? You don't like it?" My mom asks me. 

"No, mom. I- I like it so much." Then I turned my face to sungmin who smiled at me happily. 

*

Ok, all that I want is already served; Perfect wedding, husband, and life. But my heart, it’s not that deeply for him. They way this heart for sungmin is different with my heart towards to kyuhyun.

I stared at the window silently. Sungmin knew that my heart still can't fluently love him. There is still a pain caused by someone named Cho kyuhyun.

"Haera yah, wae?" He asks me softly.
 

"Aniyo, I'm just--" 

"If you don't want this I'll talk to mom and canceled our wedding." He said boldly.
 

"No it's not like that sungmin, I love you but-- I need a time. Please?" He then turned the wheel to the roadside.
 

He took a deep breath, I saw him carefully, and I knew that he's already in love with me with all of his heart.

"I know it exactly Haera, there is someone in your heart. I'll give you a week to think about it." He holds on my shoulder. Faced me straight to show his love. 

"If you say so, whatever the result I'll said 'yes' because--" I cried. He's too perfect. I can't even have a heart to hurt him.

"Hey, don't cry. I love you Haera." He hugged me tightly to comfort me. I love him, I love his way to comfort me make me feel warm and safe. I love it. He's the best thing that I've ever had in this life.

"I love you too Sungmin." I said between our hug. His shoulder really warm. 

"I know." He said calmly.

*

All the things went perfect. I love the decoration and my own wedding dress. But--

'HaeRa, can you meet me?'

It was form Cho Kyuhyun. Ok, I can't deny that I am be with him in this past days and I haven't told him that I'm going to get married with someone else. 

I walking around the campus and found him waiting for me at the bench and listen to his music player with his headphone. He looks as handsome as always he was

Please log in to read the full chapter