~ Chapter One ~

정말 미안해 - I'm Really Sorry [APPLY CLOSED]

"Hey, are you ok? You look .. sober "worried knelt Jae Hwa in front of her best friend and put her hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?" She asked when she got no response from him.

"Uh, yeah .. all is well. I guess, I won’t do the game, boo, I'm not feeling well" he said, frowning and smiled softly. Jae Hwa frowned slightly and sat beside him in on the sofa in the dressing room. "I know you're not feeling well, Dae Sung, but are you sure? You trained so much to play the game, and .. "

"Yes, I know! But Jae Hwa, I really don’t want to .. Go on, otherwise you can’t swim "Dae Sung said smiling and pulled her up. He saw that she still hesitated, and finally let see his angelic smile. "I'm really good, come on, I want to see you swim! And win it for me, Boo! "He said with enthusiastic voice as she knew him and smiled widely. Jae Hwa eventually stood up and smiled. "Okay, then." She said and walked to the locker room. "Oh, don’t forget to watch me, Dae," she laughed and hurried to her place at the pool.

 

 

"Ah, here is our mermaid" smirked Chae Rin and tilted. "I will throw me off the roof as she once don’t do a thing! Man, what's that? She is in every club in school "She rolled her eyes and sighed. "If I were in her place, I would be very bored," said Ji Yong irritant, who sat beside her playing with his phone, on the tribune. He looked up and saw Jae Hwa running to her place. "Hmm, look at Ah Jin, I’m sure she will win. She is very good, right? "He laughed when Jinni looked on their direction and waved. "Yes, she should win because she looks so ugly with that cap, otherwise she will forever be ridiculous" Chae Rin joked and laughed, but her smile died when she saw something. "Look, I think something happening between Young Bae and Seung Hyun"

Ji Yong looked quickly toward them and screwed his eyes, "Hmm," he sighed and rolled his eyes at last. "Give no attention, let them, be sure that Seung Hyun has found new prey" he smirked a bit and looked back at his phone, but frowned when he heard Chae rin, "I don’t think so, Ji Yong, has Seung Hyun suddenly interested in types like Jae Hwa or do you think YoungBae is at work, "she said shaking her head. Ji Yong looked frowning at two boys who sat together talking and occasionally looked at Jae Hwa. His frown deepened.

 

 

"What are you waiting for? At play time or so "Seung Hyun laughed  and raised his brow. "You know, I’ve brought all the girls at school back to life" Young Bae defended himself laughing and looked at Jae Hwa who was stretching herself. "Yeah, but remember, beside one of them," said Seung Hyun seriously, which took Young Bae's attention. He looked at Seung Hyun and saw him looking at something and nodded. Young Bae followed his eyes and frowned slightly. "That…, beside her, yeah " he said with a frown who became deeper after each word. "Buddy, there is no problem with you, that girl even won’t give her hand to just anyone, trust me, she has a problem," he said irritant and looked around until something made him laugh. With a smirk, he looked back to Young Bae, "uhum" he coughed fake to take Young Bae's attention what was totally focused on Jae Hwa. He finally looked at and smirking Seung Hyun nodded his head back. Young Bae looked up, and saw Ji Yong’s frowning look. He smiled teasingly at him and saw him roll his eyes and looking away. "Typical a Kwon," he murmured and leaned back, laughing.

 

 

"Dae"

Startled Dae Sung looked up and saw his sister walking towards him with a worried look in her eyes. He sighed and continued to put on his sneakers. "I'm okay, okay" he said quickly and took his gym bag in his hands as he got up. "Jae Hwa called me, I was .."

".. worried, I know "he added and smiled at his sister. "I'm cool, Ha Neul, just an abdominal pain, so I didn’t participated that swim thing." He laughed nervously and looked at his sister. "Ok then, I'll take you home" she said and took his bag. "No, don’t, Jae Hwa wait for me" Dae Sung lied when they walked out of the locker room together. "Oh, ok"

 

 

"Hey, baby. Long time no see, huh? "Said Ji Yong seductive as he put his hand against the wall and leaned forward. The girl giggled and looked up at him. "Yes, long time" she said softly and put his hand on his chest. "Hmm, so you're free today"

"Sure" she said happily. "Okay, then, come to the club, okay?" After she nodded, he leaned and gave her a light kiss and turned around.

 

 

"Hehe, looks like Ji Yong has again a prey" Seung Hyun smiled as he looked to somewhere. Young Bae looked at it, and frowned when he turned himself. "Whatever" he muttered. "Believe me, I've often heard that he's crazy in bed with girls .. eh yeah, "he laughed and shook his head. "Do you know, a normal boy will be gay just to be with him" he laughed more. But his smile froze when he saw Young Bae ’face. "Ey, buddy, you won’t mind if I talk about him like that. Although step, you're still brothers, you know "he said seriously and stopped walking. "Seriously, you have no problem with that ..

"What? One, Ji Yong is not my brother, two I ing don’t care what he does or with whom. Before my father throw him and his crazy mother away from our, my house, they just staying with us, okay? "He said frowning and rolled his eyes. Seung Hyun was defending his hands and nodded exaggerated. "Ok, Ok! I understand it, no use for this tone! "He laughed.

"Yeah," murmured Young Bae, and immediately he got a slanted smile on his face, when he saw something, “Look who comes, "he said teasingly and his lips. Seung Hyun followed his eyes, and screwed his eyes when he saw who he meant. "What the .. that’s Dae Sung's girlfriend or ..? "he murmured incredulously when he saw Dae Sung with a girl. His thoughts were interrupted by Young Bae's laughing voice.

"Don’t  tell me you're in love, what about me? How can you leave me? "He laughed loudly and dramatically. He patted his shoulder and held up his car keys. "I need to focus on my baby, far from being ridden" he laughed and said goodbye.

Seung Hyun paused and looked at the girl and Dae Sung. He still could not believe that a guy like Dae Sung be with someone like her0. It seemed a big joke. With a smile he saw them, how she gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheeks before she disappeared in a car .. The rest didn’t interest him, with a sigh he turned around.

"Hey, Hyunie, are you free today?" He heard behind him seducing, smiling he looked over his shoulder and turned again. He looked at the girl and brought her closer. "For you, always, babe"