Final

I Love You

 

It was sunny Sunday morning in Seoul. The day was full with love, love and love. Want to know why? It is because today was the famous day for lovers to hang out it is none other than Valentine day. This day was also for the cutest couple and the boy friend is

waiting for this day to come. 

“Girl friend~” he sang as he approaches his girl friend’s sleepy body on her bed, still sleeping peacefully. He softly smile and slowly shook her “Wake up, it’s time for our day~”

“Give me five minutes mom, it’s too early” she pouted and switch her position to the side. “If Wooyoung oppa come over, just tell him that I got in a nice warm shower and it’ll take a long, long time” she mumbles.

“Yah, wake up or I’ll just put you in your bathroom myself” he smirks. IU jolt up realizing that the voice is not her mother but her boy friend! Woo young raises his brows to her and shook his head 

“I never thought you’ll lie to me Ji Eun” 

“O-oppa, why are you here?” she looked at herself then to him again “in my bed?! What the- YAH GET OFF!” she tried to push Wooyoung from her bed but Wooyoung didn’t move an inch.

“What way to treat a boy friend in the first morning of Valentine day” Wooyoung pouted “Okay, I leave… leave forever, never seeing my beautiful girl friend anymore… never” he dramatically says, he then stood up and slowly twist the knob of IU’s door “I’ll walk out of this door and never come back… never, good bye my Juliet!”

IU rolled her eyes but chuckles at her boy friend’s act. She went to him and gave him a back hug to not let him continue to his ‘dramatic leaving forever’ scene. “Don’t leave me my Romeo, I’ll miss you” 
Wooyoung smile then turn to face IU. He gave her a peck on her lips and wink at her. “I know my hotness will forever your weakness” he smirk, IU rolled her eyes again and shook her head with a smile on her face *my boy friend will forever be childish* 

“JI EUN, WOOYOUNG, DEAR COME DOWN BREAKFAST IS READY!” IU’s mom called out. 

“You have to get a warm shower so that your boy friend will wait for you for a long, long time” Wooyoung quickly steal a kiss on her lips before IU kick him out from her room, he ran downstairs and went to his future mother-in-law.

IU softly giggles and locks the door to prepare for a day of a loving day with her boy friend.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

“So…” IU looked up at the clear beautiful blue sky with her hand intertwine with Wooyoung “where will we going to spend our time?” she face her boy friend and blink innocently as she swing her hand with Wooyoung.

“You’ll just watch and see, my dear Juliet” Wooyoung looked up also and smile “watch and see”
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
“What are you doing oppa?” IU asked as Wooyoung let go of her hand “where are you going?”

Wooyoung smile and ruffled her hair “stay here and be a good girl, okay? It’ll just take a minute” he then ran somewhere and as a good girl friend, IU stayed there and wait for her Romeo return. As promise, Wooyoung return and IU was relieve but surprise at the same time realizing that he came with something beside him. 

“What’s that for oppa?” She asked.

“Do you remember our first meeting?” Wooyoung patted the seat of the bike and smile proudly “The time when it was raining, I saw you were waiting at the bus stop, since my bike is for ‘couple’ I pick you up as a stranger and now, look at us”

IU smile softly as she recall the past when she first met him. She started to like rain because she was glad that she met this wonderful man in front of her.

“Even though it’s rain, you still want to ride with me and get wet” Wooyoung chuckles and patted her head “I guess I’m so handsome and cool back then that you want to hug me so bad but now, you do as you want”

IU rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out to him “but look at you now, you build such a round belly there” she smirk. Wooyoung pouted and rubbed his belly.

“I still have six packs you know”

“Then show me, mister bunny”

“ert”

“Belly round”

“Stop that!”

“You stop!”

The two of them glaring at each other, and in a second they burst into a fit of laughter and hugged each other while still laughing. 

“Every argument will always made me fell for you ert Juliet” Wooyoung hug her tightly around her little waist and chuckles.

“Even though we’re arguing, we still love each other, right my belly round Romeo?” IU rested her head on his shoulder as Wooyoung nodded his head in agreement “no matter how deep the hole is, we still have a way to solve it, together”

Wooyoung broke the hug and patted the seat “let’s ride this babe”

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Wooyoung paddle the bike as fast as he could to make the wind blew IU’s silky brown hair beautifully. He like it when her hair likes that, just like a romantic scene, the wind blew her hair and the guy falls for her beauty under the moonlight. 

“Oppa, don’t go so fast, you’ll get tired” IU said and Wooyoung slowed down a bit “where are you taking me oppa?”

“Somewhere you’ll remember in a second” he softly smile and paddle the bike faster to get to the next destination.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

“Han River, why do you take me here?” IU tilts in confusion, suddenly, her mind filled with memory of her and Wooyoung. She places her hand over her beating chest and sweetly smiles “you sure are still remembering our moments, even now”

“I know~ I’m a perfect boy friend after all!” Wooyoung beamed that always make IU giggling. He softened and stares at the beautiful eyes that always make his heart beating fast. Tears welled up in his eyes but he holds it in.

“Oppa, what wrong?”

Wooyoung caress her cheeks and deeply stare her eyes. He lean in closer as he wrapped his arms around her waist and IU went tip toe to reach his height. Slowly, he kisses his lips and IU wrapped her arms around Wooyoung’s neck. Wooyoung slowly close his eyes as the tears runs down his cheeks and also IU closing her eyes as Wooyoung kissed her passionately and deepen the kiss. 

*The kiss I always love* they thought.

After a long passionate, romantic kiss, they finally broke off the kiss for some air. IU stares at Wooyoung for some explanation for kissing her without her permission but to be honest, that’s the best kiss she and him shared for the whole two years.

“Oppa, tell me what’s wrong?” IU asked again, demanding to find the reason but she’s also worried. Wooyoung look up and sweetly smile giving a peck on her lips.

“I just realize something… Ji Eun”

“What’s that? What do you just realize? You know, you can tell me everything, I’m your girl friend after all”

“You’re the reason I just realize something”

“Huh?”

“You, why you Lee Ji Eun” Wooyoung cupped her face “It’s all about you, you and you. Why is it always been you? Your name, your hair, your face, your eyes and mostly your pink plump lips, why is it you?” IU blinks but melted at the same time at Wooyoung’s sweet words “Now I know why”

“What’s that oppa?”

“Three words, eight letters and just one meaning”

“You know I’m not that good in solving problem unless you help me” IU pouted. Wooyoung chuckles and kiss her nose.

“Babo, its I LOVE YOU, Lee Ji Eun”

IU giggles and rests her head on Wooyoung’s chest while mesmerizing the view at the Han River with him. 

“I know, I know the famous three words, eight letters and one meaning because now, I realize too” IU close her eyes as the cold but fresh wind blew 

“I love you too, oppa. For infinity and beyond”
------