i would love to have you in our house with my mom :)

Guy best friend over comforter ?

 

Lee taemin’s  POV

“yeobosaeyo ? adjusshi, please don’t fetch me today. I’m going home alone since I’m going to my friend’s house. We have to practice there…..anio, it’s okay..i can go home by myself…anio,..chincha I’ll be alright..arasso…ne..and oh’ please tell eunbin about it…he might prepare dinner for me and I might be late in going home…”

She was still talking to someone on the phone. This girl must be really rich. Her life in our class is going to be a torture to her. I guess I have to protect her. She seems weak since I think she’s always protected by her guards or people who every rich family has. I should be with her everyday and should let her know how’s her life gonna be like with students in our class who are arrogant and selfish. She might even be a slave of those students who always block mail rich students to give them money or else blah blah blah. Ugh. How did I even get rid of them in the first place ? ha. I remember, it was when park hyo sup came to our school. She also came from a rich family. She’s nice and she became my girlfriend. But then she had to go to New York to take care of her deceased father. She broke up with me because she’s afraid she can’t spend time with me since I’m in korea  and she’s in New York. I wasn’t heart broken. I felt happy since I don’t want a long-distance relationship. I’m not a playboy. I love her but i also don’t want to break up with her because of a long-distance relationship and that I love someone else. I don’t want to hurt her like that. So I was happy that she broke up with me so if ever the right girl would come, I won’t have to break up with her and tell her I found the right girl for me and it’s not you. Isn’t it painful ?

so much for the blabbering. She’s done talking to someone on the phone so she walked towards me and smiled.

“so ?” I said.

“mm, by the way, my name is eunmin. Han Eunmin.” She introduced herself and so did i.

“taemin. Lee Taemin.” We bowed together and got up at the same time. We both laughed.

“so, …is it okay for you to eat your dinner at home ?” I asked her. She raised her eyebrows and asked pointing to me,

“to…your…house ?”

I nodded. Why does it seems like she’s surprised that I invited her for dinner ?

“mm..as long as you won’t be bothered by my presence in your house ?” she jokingly said.

I laughed and said, “why would I be ? I would love to have you in our house with my mom..”

She laughed and walked passed me. I looked at her. Where is she going ?

“yah, where are you- “ she cutted me off and said,

“are we just going to leave our bags here in school ?”

She walked right away and she was smiling happily. She made her way to the studio hopping like a kid. Awe. This adorable lady >.<

When we arrived in the studio, we saw jang songsaengnim. Ugh, this loser. I can’t believe he’s still a trainer of this school. he’s talented but always gets late in class, a forgetful person. Ugh..i just hate him. I get pissed everytime I see his face.

I saw eunmin walking towards me carrying my backpack. I should help her with that. I walked towards her and got my bag.

“let’s go ?” I asked. She nodded but the shameless loser caught us.

“oh, Ms. Han ?”

We both turned to see the loser and eunmin began to inform the loser that we’re going to practice at home. I rolled my eyes at the reaction of this freakin’ loser.

“mm..so you found him ?” the loser said. “out of all the students who were assigned to be with him during the assignments, …you were the only one who found him..”

What the hell is he blabbering ? ugh. What is he doing ?

“he always cut classes. That’s why the ones who were assigned to be with him ends up performing alone during the deadline because they weren’t able to find him…” the loser slowly stepped back  while saying the last words because he knew I would kill him. When he ran, I was about to get him but eunmin stopped me. She was laughing at how I reacted to what that loser said to her. Ugh. This is embarrassing.

“annyeong haegaseyo, songsaengnim.” Eunmin bid to the loser and the loser just nodded like an . Tch, "if only eunmin didn’t stop me, your face must’ve been broken a minute ago." i shouted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(a/n: i'm sorry. this chapter is really boring. but ipromise to make the next chapter interesting.)