from class B to class A :))

Guy best friend over comforter ?

han eun min's POV

i was helplessly hopeless when i knew that noori and son yong jin were dating.

WHY ? why did he do this to me ? the worst thing is he's dating so yong jin - my worst enemy.

she became my enemy since our family's company are DAMN RIVALS plus, son yong ji made my life a LIVING HELL for every single day.

she do horrible things to me whenever she wants to, once, when we were in 3rd grade, she locked me inside our school's BIG FRIDGE - a fridge triple times bigger than our classroom with the coldest temperature so i wont be able to participate in our school's singing competition, and not only that, before the competition, she wrote death threats letter,  stating, "GIVE UP, OR YOUR LIFE WOULD BE MORE LIKE HELL !" and with the letter, there's a DEAD RAT inside a small box where the letter was attached.

but that didnt gave me a reason to give up, in fact, it made me more determined but still wasnt able to participate because of what she did -_-

on my 12th birthday, she gave me the WORST PRESENT - a DEAD DOG. and it's my long lost dog - JUPITER, for the first time on my birthday, I CRIED and CRIED. son yong jin is the most evil person i've ever known. and now, she's dating my best friend - whom i secretly loved since the day we've met. knowing everything, made my world fell apart, but what can i do? since im only noori's bestfriend, i can only watch them. Anyways, noori's happy with her. if noori's happy, then i should also be happy no matter how it hurts.

For now, i'll just have to try  my best to forget the pain, but not noori. Since we promised no matter what happens, WE WONT FORGET EACH OTHER .

but how will i forget the pain when i always see both yong jin and noori  together ?

"UGH..." i know time will come, the RIGHT PERSON would appear infront of me and might be the reason for me to forget the pain and my love for noori.

-------------

- at my room: 

"SWEETIE, are you awake now ? if you are, then get down now, BREAKFAST IS READY :)" i heard my nanny call me. i was sitting on my bed hugging my pillow heart that was given by noori to me during my 13th birthday.

- FLASH BACK -

"this,..this is my present for you, since you've just turned 13, im giving you a pillow heart, this will serve as your heart, whenever you're hurt by the person you like or love, HUG IT. because your heart needs the owner's warmth, and whenever the person you like ask you out, CUDDLE IT. because your heart wants to cuddle its owner too..' he said while handing me his present  for me. And when i reached for it, my hand touched his and he pulled me for a hug, " please,..take care of your heart,..i dont know what will happen if your hurt.." i felt his breath on my neck.. " i...dont want you to get hurt.."

-END OF FLASH BACK -

tears started to fall, i then remembered the time when he gently caressed my cheeks. It was a great memory, the one that i treasure the most. His warmth that exceeded the gift he gave me - the warmth that reachedmy heart to its content. i heard my phone rang and i came back to reality. i immediately wiped my tears and got my phone from the table beside my bed, i flipped my phone and saw noori's name. should i answer it ? i was hesitant if i should answer it or not but in the end, i never answered his phone call :) i jumped of from bed and went to the comfort room to wash my face when i heard a knock,

"yah, noona, are you still asleep ? ..noori-hyung called just now, he was wondering if you were still sleeping because he called you a minute ago but you didnt answer his phone call...he said,." before my dong saeng could continue what he's saying, i cut him in by i opened the door and said,

" im awake...what did he tell you ?"

he looked at me and began talking, "oh' he said starting today, you'll be under park songsaengnim's class, and that since today is friday, you will only have a 3 hour class for academics and another 3 hour class for your special class :) " 

"eh ? since when did wang songsaengnim transfered me to class A ? " i asked. 

"mollayo ? ...noori-hyung said that after 2 weeks he's going to debut :) and there are 10 of them who is going to debut after a week or a month in class A, so some students from class B will be transferred to class A .... " eun bin said. but still i couldnt understand a thing. i furrowed my eyebrows and asked. "so ?"

"noori-hyung also told me that the one's who were chosen to debut after a week or a month,  were told by there song saengnim to pick some student in class B who will be taking there schedule and should transfer to class A :).." eun bin added. i mind is starting to register something..but still is very slow..

"which means ?.." i asked.

"which means,............i think noori-hyung chose you :D"