Final.

Please, Look at me...

I'll be writing with Woohyun's point of view!

let's invade his mind. lol. kidding..

so..here it goes...hope you'll like it... :))


 

Woohyun’s P.O.V

 

“Everyone, don’t forget to pass your projects tomorrow. You already know the consequences right. Okay, class dismiss”

Finally! Dismissal time! Meaning, I can see my lovely bestfriend again!

“Woohyun!” speaking of… here she comes.

“Min! How’s your day?” I asked her.

“Good! As always… you?”

“I’m fine… just having a hard time with my project…”

“Tsk… that’s what you get for being lazy.” She said and I just chuckle in reply.

We continued our conversation until we got to our lockers, which I was glad because mine was only beside hers.

“Hmn… speaking of Minsoo, have you seen him?” she asked me.

“No, I haven’t seen him attend any of our classes today.” I said.

“Is that so? Maybe I will drop by his appartment later. Wanna come?” she said and I just shook my head.

“I still have to finish my project, remember?” I said.

“Yeah, I forgot… okay then. I’ll go ahead. Bye~” she said.

“Bye!” I bid her goodbye.

 

I watched her figure disappear in the crowd and sighed.

Who is Minsoo?

I can say that he is the luckiest person in the world.

Why?

Because he’s the lucky guy that owns Min’s heart.

If not because I’m coward. I’m scared of getting rejected by the one I really love.

Minsoo’s her 6th boyfriend ever since. I do not know what is in her that those bastards she loved keep hurting her.

Okay, back to the story…

When I got home, I started doing my project and to my luck, I have finished it on time.

I look at my window, which had the view of their house and noticed that she has not arrived yet.

I wonder what she is doing right now.

Then my phone suddenly buzzed.

                         “From: Min ^^~

                                Meet me at the park… please?”

“SH*T!” I cursed under my breath as I read the message.

I ran to the park near our neigbhorhood.

I saw her sitting on a swing; I slowly walked towards her direction and hear sobs as I get closer.

I bent down infront of her and wiped her tear stained cheeks.

“Shh… don’t cry, I’m already here…” I said.

“Oppa…”

“Tell me… what’s wrong?”

“He… cheated on me…” she said between her sobs.

“Shh… don’t cry… he’s not worth it…” I said as I hugged her.

After a few minutes, she finally stopped crying.

We decide to

“Are you feeling fine now?” I asked her and she just nodded.

“Thanks…”

“It’s okay… call me anytime and I’ll always be here to comfort you.” I told her confidently and she chuckled.

“I’m your bestfriend right?” I said and there comes an akward silence between us.

“Uhm… Woohyun… can I ask you something?” she broke the silence.

“Sure, what is it?” I said.

“If we’re not bestfriends, what would be our status?” she asked.

I stayed calm and tried to think as normal as ever.

As much as I wanted to say that I want her to be my girl, I blurted out, “Friends.”

I can see from the corner of my eye that she frowned but quickly covered it up with a smile.

“Is that so?” she said.

“What if I told you that I’ve love you? Would you believe me?” she asked me.

Is she serious? If yes, then I’ll be the happiest man in the whole wide world!

“Of course you love me. What kind of bestfriends hate each other, right?” I said.

Every word I said right now seems like shooting daggers in my heart. It hurts.

I heard her laugh half-heartedly and said, “Yeah right, what kind of bestfriends hates each other? What am I thinking… I’m so stupid.”.

I look at her and saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

“Min…” I called her.

“Y-yes?” did I hear her voice crack? Is she crying again?

“I…I have something to tell you… but promise me that nothing will change with our friendship no matter what.” I told her.

Of course, if ever she rejected me, I do not want our relationship to be awkward or worse, lose it.

She nodded and I turned her to face me.

“Min I… I…” I hugged her.

“I love you… I realized it when we were still in high school… It hurts me everytime I saw with another man except for your family and me. I may be selfish if I say I only want you on my own but with the thought of you, I cannot help to ask my self if you feel the same way to. Every time you called me late at night, you don’t know how worried I was because I know there’s something wrong.” I said as tears fell from my eyes.

She hugged me tight and hid her face on my chest.

“I envy those guys whom I knew you liked. And, every time I told you to move on, it’s only my cover up for the words “Please look at me”. I don’t know what will happen after this, but I hope you’ll keep your promise… please?” there, I’ve said it. I felt quite relieved after I said those words.

“Sorry… I think I can’t…” she said as she pulled out from the hug.

My heart is getting numb from all the torns it recieves.

“I…I can’t keep my promise… some things will change… between us…” she said as she looked down.

“It’s okay; you can just forget what I’ve said.” I told her.

“No.” she glared at me and I just look at her.

“I… love you too…” she said and I stood there dumbfounded.

She smiled at me and said, “I thought you never love me back as much as I did do I decided to move on… but guess what, I still love you until know… my past lovers were just someone I thought that can replace you… yet, you’re still number 1 for me… “

Still, I can’t even respond to her. I think I lost my ability to speak.

“hey… why are you so silent? Did you already change your mind?” she asked me and I shook my head in response.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

“You’re not dreaming…” she said.

“I-I’m not?” why did I stutter?

“No.You’re.Not.” she said and I smiled at her.

“So… will you be my girl?” I asked her with all the confidence I have.

“Why so sudden?” she asked me.

“I’ll wait for your answer then.” I said.

“No need, my parents know you well already as well as yours.” She said.

“So…” I said.

“Yes.” She smiled.

“What yes?” I asked her.

“Yes I’m sleepy.” She said with a mocking tone in her voice.

“Of course it’s a ‘Yes, I want to be your girl’” She added and I hug her again.

I feel like I’m the happiest man living on earth! Who wouldn’t? My dreams finally came to reality!

“I love you…” I said.

“nado…Saranghae…”


 

so... how was it?

sorry if it's boring...

Comment please!..I need it ^-^

I made this oneshot 'cause I don't know what to write on my other story. lol.

and.. btw, if you want to check out my other story :

Can You Be Mine? = with L.Joe & OC as the lead characters :))

THANKS FOR READING! ^-^