The beginning of Monday Couple

Monday will never be over

Song Ji hyo's POV

 

 Episode 10

(Location : Seoul Museum of History)

 

"Yah~ Let's just leave Ji hyo and Gary alone!" Jaesuk smiled as he teased me and Gary.

"Yeah, let's all just go find what to draw and leave those two alone" Jong Kook said as everyone started to leave.  As everyone left, everything became a silence and it became awkward. Gary walked around and covered my eyes and joked with me. This, was the start of our love story, between us, and our fans.

 

-----------------------------------------

Song Ji hyo's POV

 

Episode 15

(Location : Train carriage Depot)

{ Guests : Tony, Kim Kwang Kyu }

 

"CUT!" The PD said as everyone bowed to each other.

"Hello" I smiled as I bowed to Tony and Kwang Kyu.

"Ah, Hello Miss Ji Hyo." Kwang Kyu bowed as he smiled.

"Hi." Tony smiled as he waved his hands.

 Gary came as he bowed towards to Tony and Kwang Kyu. "Hi" Gary said as he smiled. He looked at me and looked at them again. "I wonder what we are going to do today." Gary said as he looked at the PDs, whispering to each other and setting up inside the train.

"Okay, everyone ready? Action!" The PD said as they started to film again.

"Today is going to be a 1 vs 7 Mission." The PD said. Everyone looked at each other, wondering who will go against who. "Today will be raising Ji Hyo's heart beat today" He said as he looked at the card. "You will be raising Ji Hyo's heart beat to 130." Everyone started complaining.

"Ah! I can't raise Ji Hyo's heartbeat." Gwang Soo said as he complained.

"Yah~ Since you always framed her." Jae Suk laughed as I gave them the glare.

"I don't even know how I'm going to raise HER heart!" Suk jin said as he laughed.

"Yah! You...hwak!" I said as I lifted my fists to Gwangsoo. He laughed as he back away.

-----------------

 

"Where are you going to?" Gary asked as he sat far from me.

"llsan" I said as I nervously sat down. I didn't know why I was nervous, I mean, I'm not meant to slowly fall for Gary, and make this Monday couple real.

"We've already known each other for some time..." Gary said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Two months?" I slowly said as I looked oddly at him.

"Recently, I wrote some lyrics whilst thinking of you..." He said as he looked at me. "You want to hear it?" He asked as he looked at me.

Excited and happy, I smiled as I nodded. "Yes, I do."

"Can you stand up and listen to it?" He asked as I nodded as I stood up. Gary grabbed my hands as I looked at him. The nervous, odd feeling that I have having, I didn't know if he was just acting, or this was real.

"The topic is, Ji Hyo Blues." I laughed as he looked at me. "My life, that will love no matter how tiring it is. Just like a discarded umbrella I keep. The lyric beats the worm into my heart. A rap confession that touches our hearts. Not stopping our footsteps. Beautiful Ji Hyo. The lyrics that Hip Hop man Gary composed for Ji Hyo in the subway only one person's love notes resonates" He said as he looked deep into my eyes with every words that came from his mouth. I looked down quickly, trying to avoid his eyes. "So now, can we date already?" Gary said as I laughed a little. I didn't know what to say, I mean, because he sounded so sincere and real.

"You guys aren't really dating right?" Jaesuk said as I laughed nervously.

I laughed as I nodded. "Can I have you all to myself now?" He asked as he grabbed my hands.

"Your lines are too.." Jaesuk cutted it thankfully as I nervously laughed again. I didn't know what to say. I mean, he is a sweet man, but I didn't know if he was playing around with me or not.

"Loving her means I can also have her myself" Gary said as he looked around to Jaesuk.

 

As everything finished off, with the other guys trying to grab my heart beat to 130, but in the end, failing, which gave me the running man ball. I don't know why, but I was disappointed, because the feeling of Gary's rapping and his question, sounded all too real. But I didn't know if it was true or not, if he asked me honestly, or he was just making an act to win my heartbeat to win the runnning ball. His eyes and his voice, just sounded so real. After we filmed running man, I sat down as I thought silently by myself, thinking what in the world have I gotten myself to? A fake couple that I'm slowly beginning to think it's real.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! C: Sorry for the late late late late reply! I'm sorry that i haven't updated, school has been a PAIN for me. Sorry for the boring first chapter xD But anyways, this is the start of the monday couple (Episode 10) I liked episode 15 because it showed Gary's "love confession" to Ji hyo in the train :D