Chapter 3 - Their personal assistant.

BOICE living with the BOYS

Your (Lee Ji Soo's) POV

Okay, I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I mean, I'm really really sorry for what I did. I didn't even know that  he would be mad but... sigh* I just realized that Kang Min Hyuk is not exactly the way I thought he would be. The depressing life of a fangirl, everybody! 

I took a shower and got dressed. My head was floating in mid-air, thinking of how to fix this. I tied my hair, put my phone in my pocket and went down. I was surprised when they were all up. Eating breakfast at the table. My eyes met with Minhyuk's.. I just looked down. Hey, what was I supposed to do?

Oppa: "Yah! You just woke up now? Aish. Sit beside me."

He said patting the chair beside him.

Me: "Mianhae. '

I nodded. They were all staring at me. 

Me; "Wae? Why are you all staring?"

Oppa: "Did an insect bite your eyes?"

Jungshin:"What time did you sleep? You look like you haven't slept for ages. Want me to hug you?"

And then again, Oppa hit him in the head.

Oh, my eyes. I got this from all the crying I did last night. Call me childish but.. hey, he's my bias. MY BIAS. 

Yonghwa: "Don't tell me you cried?"

I saw Minhyuk look at me but I shook my head to disagree.

Me; "Aniii~ ani~ I watched a drama last night on my phone.. the scene was so heartbreaking. I couldn't help it.."

Oppa: "Typical Ji Soo.. that's what you were doing under the blanket?"

Me: "Neh~ kekeke~"

Jungshin: "Next time, let's watch together, okay?"

Yonghwa looked at me skeptically. Minhyuk was looking out the window.

Yonghwa: "And what drama was that?"

My heart was beating out of my chest. Think, Ji Soo, thinkkkkkk!

"Ugh.. it was Oppa's drama. My man's dignity! NEH~ MY MAN'S DIGNITY.."

I said as I raised the fork.

They all laughed out loud, except for my star of course.

Oppa: "Yah~ you don't even know your brother's own drama. So unsupportive. Yah, Lee Ji Soo, babo!"

Jungshin: "So kyeopta. Hahaha. The title's A Gentleman's Dignity.."

Me: "OH. YEAH, THAT. Sorry, my memory ."

Yonghwa: "Interesting... Yah, Minhyuk? Why are you so quiet?"

Minhyuk: "Wae? I'm always this quiet, hyung."

"NO~" - "You're not!"

Jungshin and Oppa said in unison.

Jungshin: "Don't tell me you're shy because Ji Soo is here?"

Minhyuk: "NO.. why would I be shy?"

Yonghwa: "In that case. you wouldn't mind if Ji Soo comes with us later at the recording.."

Minhyuk: "Sure, she can come."

Jungshin: "YAAAAY!"

Oppa: "We can use some help with the errands.. ~ OW!"

Hahaha! I kicked his leg from under the table then I smiled at him sweetly.

Until now, I still can't believe what's happening. I'm living in the same roof with the world's greatest band.

For me, that is.

PS: Discluding my brother. Hahahaha!

 

Yonghwa's POV

I laughed so hard when she said "My Man's Dignity".. she totally got busted. I knew why her eyes were like that. She was crying because of what Minhyuk did. I was by the door when Minhyuk raised his voice and I saw her rush up her room with tears flowing from her eyes. I wanted to comfort her but she locked the door so I decided to let her be.

Minhyuk is a very private person. His drum set is the most important thing to him right now.. then his drumsticks.

But he's not that bad. Knowing about what happened last night makes life with them interesting.

I can just watch and observe. Keke~ I feel like I'm watching a drama.

Maybe, I am watching a drama.

I get it! I'm watching "My Man's Dignity"

Kekekeke~ Let's wait for the next episode! 

 

Minhyuk's POV

I felt sorry while we were eating. Our eyes met awkwardly and I knew she cried.

I was looking outside the window the whole time, thinking of how to apologize. As you can see, expressing my feelings is not an easy thing for me. I never find the right words to say. I was trying hard not to laugh about her cover-up.. she didn't even know the title of her brother's drama. 

Maybe, I overreacted last night.

Maybe, I should say sorry. I will say sorry if I get the chance.. 

Hmmm. But how?

 

Jungshin's POV

Yes! Ji Soo will join us for the recording, I will show her the talent of my magical hands. Hahaha.

We're in the van already, We were seated this way,,,

Me - Ji Soo - Jonghyun hyung

Minhyuk - Yonghwa 

Driver

Kekeke. I just kept glancing at Ji Soo. Admiring the way she looks, she's really pretty . And cute.

Me: "Ji Soo, what's your favorite food?"

Jonghyun hyung: "She eats everything. My dongsaeng is like this little pig~"

Ji Soo elbowed her and we all laughed. except for Minhyuk. Hmmm.

What's up with him these days?

Ji Soo: "Yes, I eat everything but.. I like spaghetti the most."

Then, she smiled at me. Aish, Jinjja kyeopta.

PING! I have an idea.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I'm leaning by the window. Looking outside. I gotta admit, I missed my sister. Ssssh, don't tell her that.

And I miss... aish! Jonghyun-ah! Stop it already.

Then, a cellphone rang. It was Ji Soo's..

Ji Soo: "Oh, Taehyun-ah~ I miss you too. Have you been well? Hmmm. Neh, I've been fine.. I know. It's not the same without you. MIanhae. Hmm. Neh~ okay, okay. I will. Wait."

Taehyun... I miss...

Ji Soo: "Oppa! She wants to talk to you.. '"

She said, giving me her phone. I didn't want to accept it but... I miss her so bad.

Then I heard her voice.

"Jonghyun-ah~~ hehe"

I felt my heart beat so fast.

"Taehyun.. How are you? Have you been taking care of yourself?"

I saw the boys look at me with huge grins on their faces.

"I'm good, I'm fine, I think.... I've been worrying about you. Don't skip meals okay? Go to sleep as early as you can... don't..."

Her voice trailed off. Then I heard a little cry in the background.

"Yah~ Taehyun~ uljimaa. (don't cry)"

I was trying hard to laugh.

"I miss you. So much."

"I miss you... so much more. Take care of yourself, okay? We're almost here. I'll talk to you soon."

"Neh~ Take care, Jonghyun-ah. Smile.."

Then the line got cut.

Yonghwa: "Was that?"

Minhyuk: "It was her, right hyung?"

Jungshin: "Taehyun. Hmmm. Neh, I think that it's her."

Yes, it's her. It has always been her.

I was startled when Ji Soo hit my arm. Hard.

Me: "Yah~ what's your problem?"

Ji Soo: "You're such a liar.. we're not even halfway there.. aish."

I said nothing but I held her hand. She knew what that meant.

She knew that I couldn't just deal with that at this moment..

She knew that I wasn't fine. She knew that I was never happy...

I was never happy without Taehyun.

 

Your (Lee Ji Soo's) POV

We're now here at the recording studio. I officially feel depressed. Because Minhyuk's mad at me and second, I just want my best friend and my brother to get together. NOW. Why did they even have to break up? Stupid limelight, stupid fame, killing relationships. Aish.

I watched them play one song. God, they're so impressive.

L O V E girl... L O V E girl..

Ah, it's stuck in my head. Then, they had a break. I handed each one of them water. 

Yes, I was like their maid or something...

but I prefer personal assistant.

Minhyuk: "AISH! I'm so hungryyyy~"

Awsw, he's so cute. Just like his role in heartstrings...

Yonghwa: "I'm kinda hungry too."

Oppa was staring in thin air and I think he just can't get Taehyun out of his head.

Jungshin: "Wait, I'll just go to the bathroom.."

Then he went out.

Yonghwa: "Yah~ Ji Soo, I know that this is so ungentleman of me but can you possibly get us some food?"

I nodded wildly.

Me: "Neh~ Of course~"

Yonghwa: "I want a burger meal with fries. Please, thank you so much."

Then Yonghwa turned to Minhyuk..

"What do you want, Minhyuk?"

My heart throbbed so fast when my star started to walk towards me. MY HEART, MY FANGIRL HEART.

Then he spoke.

"I want a cheeseburger meal."

We were inches away from each other, And his eyes were mesmerizing.

I was supposed to walk away when he grabbed my  hand and whispered to me..

"And oh, Mianhae, Lee Ji Soo.."

Duguen~ duguen~ His eyesmile... TO DIE FOR! AISH

That gave me my strength back then I went to the burger joint across the street from the recording studio,

I was in a rush, they can only have a 30 - minute break, I consumed 10 while waiting in line.

Swoosh~ swoosh. What floor was that again? Fifth. Right.

The elevator opened and I walked right~ OUCH.

I bumped someone's shoulder. Good thing, the food didn't spill.

"Choseonghamnida, choseonghamnida."

I bowed.

"It's okay..."

I lifted my head up only surprised to see who it was.

"LEE HONGKI?!"

What? Is this really happening?

He smiled at me. 

"This is my floor. Bye. Be careful next time, okay?"

He messed my hair and went off.

I stood there, in awe..

That didn't just happen