Chapter 1 - Where it all began.

BOICE living with the BOYS

 

Your (Lee Ji Soo's) POV

I'm currently trying to walk fast. Why? Because it's 11 PM and I'm still outside. I swear Eomma will pull out my hair and Appa will destroy my ears from his extremely loud screams. Ugh, almost there. I hope they're not home yet. I hope they went somewhere far far away. lol. Finally here. I slowly slided up the door. Please, please, please, please. don't. . 

"LEE JI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Omo! Appa, why are you here? Wah. That's it. My life's over!

"COME OVER HERE, YOUNG LADY! DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU'RE NOT HERE!  I SAW YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW."

Ahhhh. Through the window. Babo, Lee Ji Soo. Why do you have to be so babo?

I tiptoed towards his office and smiled cutely as I entered.

"That won't work for me anymore."

Fine. So, I frowned. Lol. Okay, guys. Prepare for some serious shouting.

"WHAT TIME IS IT, LEE JI SOO?"

I looked down and pouted. Please, forgive me, Appa. I mean, this is the first time this week that I came home late.

Well, that's because it's monday so. . 

"I SAID, WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

Ouch. I think that actually hurt 

"11 PM~"

"IS THIS WHEN A YOUNG GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULD GO HOME?!"

"Aniyo. Mianhe, Appa. Tae hyun and I~"

"So, which of Tae hyun's family members is celebrating his birthday today?"

"Ani, Appa~"

"You and Tae hyun fell asleep waiting for the bus to arrive at the bus stop?"

"Aniyo~"

"You and Tae hyun were at the ramyun shop, and tae hyun drank so much rice wine that she passed out and you had to carry her home?"

"ANI~"

"I'm sick of your excuses. Your mother and I have decided that as a punishment for your spoiled behavior. . "

Omo, this is it. This is really is it. This is the end of my world as we know it. They call me spoiled? I don't ask for anything! All I ask for is CNBlue merchandise which is practically free for them since Loser Oppa is in that band. This is so nerve racking. What's my punishment? Why would you have to. .

"You are going to live in your brother's dorm starting tomorrow."

GIVE ME A REWARD? Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. My fangirl heart cannot take this anymore. You call this a punishment? This is heaven. I will see Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk! Waaaaaaaah. I couldn't contain this happiness so I cried. Yes, I literally cried. 

"Don't cry. This is for your own good."

I was screaming "YES! APPA, THIS IS GOOD FOR ME!" inside.

"Go to your room and pack your bags. Jong hyun already agreed with this arrangement."

WHAT? Loser oppa agreed? I love him. Ewww.

Did I just say that? I rushed to my room. I was supposed to jump on the bed but I found Eomma there packing my clothes.

"Yah~ you crazy little girl. You have to be good there, okay? Don't cause your brother any trouble. And no fighting with him. Understand?"

"Neh~ Wait, eomma. I'll just tell Tae hyun about my sad sad situation."

I said with sarcasm. But she was too busy to even notice that. 

"Oh, Ji Soo-ssi?"

"You will not believe what's happening right now."

"Wae? What's happening?!"

"Eomma is packing my clothes and they're going to send me away. ."

"Mwo? Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"To CNBlue's dorm!!"

There was a moment of silence. Then, it hit her. I had to distance the phone because of her loud squeal.

"Are you serious?"

"Neh~ I'll finally see them."

"I wish I could go. But you have to call me every night. You take care there, okay? And if they allow you to go out, we have to see each other."

I suddenly felt sad about leaving my best friend behind.

". . And tell Jong hyun that. . I .. . I miss him." *sigh

Yes, yes. My best friend is my brother's ex-girlfriend. 

"I will. I'll tell him."

"I have to go. Take care, okay? Call you later. Bye!"

That conversation was. . .quite depressiing. Ugh. I should go back to my room now.

Tomorrow. . Hello, CNBlue!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Rise and shine! Today is the day that I, Lee Ji Soo, will meet my brother's bandmates.

The loves of my life. Hahahahakidding. Min hyuk's really my ultimate bias. His eye smile is to die for.

I took a bath and wanted to pull of a grunge look so that my parents would think that I was too uncomfortable with this setting.

"Be good, arachi?"

Eomma gave me that suspicious look. 

"Araso. Bye, eomma! Bye, Appa!"

I gave them a quick hug and entered the car that Loser Oppa sent.

I fixed myself. but I hear that it's kinda far away from here so unconsciously, I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Ms. Lee Ji Soo! Ms. Lee Ji Soo!"

I woke up with the driver's voice.

"Hmm?"

"We have arrived. Wait, I will just get your stuff."

"Neh~"

I stretched and fixed my hair. I don't want to look embarassing in front of CNBlue.

"Here you go, miss. Please just click the door bell. And excuse me, I have some errands to do."

"Oh? Neh~ kamsahamnida!*bow

My heart started to race as I pushed the door bell.

The door opened and I slowly entered.

I looked around.

THIS HOUSE IS SO PERFECT. I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS~

I was startled when someone hugged me from behind.  

"Yah~ little monster. I missed you."

"I missed you too, loser."

Honestly, I did. 

Then, I heard someone cough in the background. 

Oppa backed up and then I saw. . . .them. 

"Ji Soo, this is CNBlue. Guys, meet my dongsaeng, Lee Ji Soo."

All of them were looking at me as if I was water in the desert.

I wonder what's going on inside their heads.

Wanna know what's going on in mine? 

 

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT?