Chapter 3

I'll protect you

 

Seunghyun POV

 

“ Jiyong! “ I yelled after him. He looked back at me but continued to run. I ran down the stairs trying to catch him but he was to fast. He ran into the crowd and I couldnt see him anymore. ‘Damn!...aish, I wonder what happend’ I thought and took up my cellphone.

 

To Jiyong

From Seunghyun

16.15

What happend!? Why did

You run away from me?

_______________

 

I came home and he still hasnt answered my sms. I continued to sms him but he didnt answer.

 

To Jiyong

From Seunghyun

20.28

Jiyong! I know you see

my sms! Answer me!

What the hell happend!?

_______________

 

I smsed him about 10 times every half an hour, but still no answer. I gave up and began to call him insted.

 

“ Pick up! “ I yelled angrily into the voicemail. I tried to call him 4 more times but it all was a fail. I became nervous, what the hell has happend!?
I was about to give up on the 5th time.

beeep, beeep *click*

 

“ Jiyong!? I have tried to call you the whole evening! What the hell has happend!? Why dont you answer and why are you avoiding me!? “

 

It was silents.

 

“ ........sorry, Im not feeling any good...” He said. I could hear the tone in his voice, he has been crying.

 

“ Not feeling good? Should I come over!? “

 

“ NO! Ah! I-I mean n-no, Me, Gaho and grandma is going away... “

 

“ past 9 in the evening? “

 

I could tell that he was lying. He mumbled in the phone and I couldnt hear what he was saying. Suddenly he ended the call before I could say anything.

 

“ Damn Jiyong! “

 

I smashed the phone into the wall and layed down on the bed.

 

“ Seunghyun? Whats wrong? “ A woman said and walked into my room.

 

“ Nothing Umma, im just trying to think “

“ Go out for a walk? It always help me “ She said and smiled. I looked up on her and nodded.

 

“ Yeah, I think I will go out for a walk...”

 

I got up from the bed and made my way down to the front door. I putted on a jacket and a cap before I walked out. It was quiet outside and all the streetlights were on. The sky was dark blue and the stars began to show. I walked for half an hour and I ended up in the park. I sat down on the grass and looked around. There were some people here sitting on the benches. I layed down and looked at all the stars. Me and Jiyong were here once on the evening and did the same. ‘I wonder what happend....I’ll make sure he tell me tomorrow’ I thought and closed my eyes. I was about to fell asleep when I felt somthing wet. I looked up and saw a dog my face.

 

“ Gaho? “ I said surprised and sat up. Gaho jumped up on my lap and I patted him on the head and looked around.

 

“ Gaho, Isnt Jiyong or his grandma with you? “ I said and looked down on him. He looked up and barked.

 

“ Gaho!! Dont run away from me like that! You s-scared m-me....” Jiyong said and stuttered at the end when he saw me.

“ Jiyong! “

 

I got up from the grass with Gaho still in my arms. Jiyong walked fast towards me and took Gaho.

 

“ Im sorry he ran away, bye “ He said quickly and turned around to leave. I put my hand on his shoulder.

 

“ Wait! Tell me whats wrong! Did I do somthing? “ I said and tried to get eye contact with him.

 

“ .....No, Its nothing “

 

Then he ran as fast as he could. I once again tried to run after him but I lost him like the last time.

 

//////////////////////////

 

I walked down the corridor and looked at my cellphone. I tried to sms Jiyong again after the park scene but he didnt answer. I looked up and saw Jiyong walking towards me.

 

“ Jiyong! “ I said and ran towards him. He looked up on me.

 

“ .....sorry Seunghyun “

 

“ What are you talking about? What happend!? “

 

“ I...I....Well...Yesterday..Hee..”

 

Suddenly he looked as he has seen a ghost.

 

“ Nothing! “

 

Then he ran away from me.

 

“ Jiyong! “ I yelled after him but he didnt stop.

 

“ Seunghyuuuun~ “

 

I felt somone grab my arm. I looked down and saw Hee-young holding me.

 

“...yeah? “

 

“ Wanna go to class with me? “ She said and smiled. I nodded at her and we began walking.

 

“ ...Hee-young? “ I said after a time.

 

“ yeah? “

 

“....what did you tell Jiyong yesterday? He hasnt been himself...”

Hee-young looked at me and bit her lip.

 

“ Nothing really, I just gave him information from the teacher “

I nodded and looked away, not notic the smirk on her face. When we got to class Jiyong sat hiding in his hoodie. I sat down beside him and poked him on his head.

 

“ What the hell is wrong with you!? “ I whispered. He didnt answer me, he didnt even look at me. He was pretending I wasnt there. I became angry and wanted to hit him. Just when I was about to hit his head he turned to me.

 

“ ....please dont bother me... “ He whispered. I wanted to answer but then he looked away and I did as he told me. When the bell rang he disappeared. I was about to follow him but Hee-young walked to me.

 

“ Hey wanna hang out until next class? “ She said happily and smiled. I looked up on her and smiled. Actually I wanted to go after Jiyong but he told me not the bother him. When the next class began Jiyong didnt come. I decided to go look for him on the lunch. But when the lunch came Hee-young walked to me again.

 

“ Wanna have lunch with me? “ She said.

 

“ Sorry I have to go look for Jiyong “

 

“ No need for that! I saw him leave the school “

“ Are you sure? “

 

“....yeah, lets go eat lunch insted! “

 

She took my arm and dragged me out. I sighed and followed her. ‘Why dont he text me...’ I thought.

 

While we sat eating I couldnt stop thinking about Jiyong. Why are he avoiding me? I looked at Hee-young that was eating quietly.

 

“ Do you know why Jiyong is avoiding me? “
 

Hee-young glared at me.

 

“ He’s a freak, He is like that! Thats why he dont have friends “

 

“ He is not a freak! He’s a normal person and my friend! “ I hissed at her. I hate when people talk about him.

 

“ Im sorry “ she said and pouted. I sighed and continued eating my food. When I was done I stod up.

 

“ Im gonna use the bathroom “

 

I walked towards the toilets. When I walked inside I froze. There was blod over the floor. I got scared and took up my cellphone.

 

To Jiyong

From Senghyun

11.45

WHERE THE HELL
ARE YOU!?

______________

To Seunghyun

From Jiyong

11.47

Please come to the roof.

______________

 

I put the phone in my pocket and ran as fast as I could to the roof. When I came up I ran to the place we use to sit at.

 

“ Jiyong! “ I yelled trying to find him.

 

“ ...Im over here...”

 

I walked more and my eyes became wide. 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

DUN DUN DUUUN what could have happend to our cute Jiyong!? D':

well you will find out in next chapter~ And it will be Jiyong POV!
That hopefully will be out tomorrow!

actually....I begin school tomorrow ; _ ; I begin high school, and I am kind of scared xD

new school, new friends TwT'' but I should be able to write on the fanfic! :D
 

I hope you all enjoy the story this far! I think this story will be 3-4 more chapters! :)

and omg! I have 38 subscribers! ;////; I am really happy that so many people like my work!
I will keep on working harder for you all! <3

- Bows-