Take your pants off and then I'll decide

Super Junior One Shots.

"I swear Jongwoon. You touch my perfect face one more time and I swear."
"I like your phitrum! Anyway, What are you gonna do about it, Hyung?" Smirked the brunette.
"Tell Wookie about your 'small' problem." Kim Heechul giggled.
"It's not freaking small!" Yesung stomped to the kitchen ready to start throwing a fit. Whenever the other members were sick of his jokes they always tried to use the same thing.
"But Yesung. Look how big Wonnie's hands are and we all know how...well.."Heechul said as he leaned in the doorway.
"Its not true damnit!"Jongwoon was nearly screaming.
"But your hands are smaller than Henry's and he's so young."
"Henry also isnt so.."coughed Kyuhyun who was apparently sitting in the room the whole time.
"You would know now wouldn't you? How is your chipmunk cheeks? I bet you love those cheeks for.."
"HEECHUL!"Kyu said bushing and running out of the room.
"Yah! It's still hyung to you!"He called after him before turning back to Yesung. "But okay so that one's a bit off but he's young. How old are you now?"
"How old are YOU, Ajushhi?"retorted the younger of the two.
"YAH!" Heechul screamed grabbing the nearest item and chucking at the singer.
"You need to stop. Just go away"
"No" Cinderella insisted.
"Why not!"Jongwoon said as he turned to face the princess.
"Im curious now" he chuckled.
"Curious of.."He paused."..My size?"
"Yeah? And..?"
"Well I'm sorry hyung but isn't that a bit personal?"
"Afraid Wookie will get jealous?"Heechul loved to mess with peoples minds.
"Is Siwon trying to convince you he's straight again?"He shot back
"Why can't you tell me? Is it just that small?"
"JUST CAUSE I HAVE SOME DIGNITY TO KEEP IT IN MY PANTS!"He screamed
"HEY!NO NEED TO GET SNIPPY NOW!" An angry Heechul was now a foot away from the younger. Yesung took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry I went a bit far. It's just. What do you want from me. The measurements. If so I'll go measure myself and tell you"
"That won't cut it anymore." Heechul stepped closer.
"I'll do anything."Yesung begged.
"Take your pants off and then I'll decide." He smirked.

-by thedino