Final

With You

Wooyoung's POV

Alright, my plan's done! Now to the minor destination ! Let's go !


Day 6

I woke up extra early today, to get ready since today will be the last day here. LOEN has planned that after we finish the concert, we directly go back to Seoul, which is a good idea, because I can meet Wooyoung as soon as possible.Hmm, I miss him. 

"JiEun eonni, today you do the closing! Remember, arasso? Manager just told me." Jiyeon said.

"Oh? Ending? Arasso. I think I'll sing "You & I" today."

"Jinjja?Omo! "You & I" as in you and Wooyoung oppa! Ahh! You guys are just too cute ! Milky Couple!" 

Oh my God, how did she know it was for Wooyoung? Okay, change of plans .....

"Aniyo, it's for IU & Japan, babo! We're going to leave today so I want to leave a memory with Japanese U-anas"

"Hmph, I know you're just searching for excuses."

Damn it. Jiyeon knows me too well.

"You don't believe on your eonnie anymore? Fine, bye!" I started to leave.

"Ahh!Don't! Mianhae! Fine, it's for IU eonnie and Japanese U-anas. Happy?" She cried.

I smirked. 

"Next time, be a good girl!" I reminded her. 

"Eonni, since today's the last day here, let's go shopping!" Jiyeon asked me.

"We? What about the rest of T-ara?" I asked.

"They're busy with their own business, which is why I came here to your room!"

"Ahh, I see. Arasso, give me 5 minutes to prepare and you go ask permission from T-ara eonni's"

"Nae ^o^"

"^^"

Hmm, shopping huh? Casual will do. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjyXvlbgFDyoRtlEgi9nn
( IU is wearing the clothes and pants. Her hair is also like that. Forget the girl!)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTICL-YvUBnigUAPKv2X0I
( IU is wearing simple flats)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX84EUszj93zfIZ2bWGOM
( Jiyeon is wearing the clothes, pants and bracelets. Her hair is also like that. Forget the handbag, sunglasses and the girl!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfoBBPWjktn1-c0Awng3a


( Jiyeon is wearing these heels. Fashionable Jiyeon ;p)

*Knock knock* 

"That must be Jiyeon!" I thought.

"Jiyeon, what took you so--"  But it wasn't Jiyeon. It was my manager.

"IU-sshi, you won't be going home with us later. You will be fetched by a limo. No questions. and why are you dressed like this?"

"Oh? Nae I understand. A limo. I was going to shop with Jiyeon if you don't mind." 

"With Jiyeon? Alright, since it's the last day, girls, girls, always wanna have those "shopping fun". Go ahead! Remember, the limo!"

"Um, Manager-sshi, if you don't mind, what time are we going back to Korea?"

"We?! You didn't submit your ticket, IU-sshi, so you have to order one yourself. I'm sorry, I have to go now."

"Oh?Nae."

Aww, not going home with LOEN, it's just like forever alone.

*Knock knock*

"Nae, manager-sshi?" I blurted out while not seeing the door.

"IT'S ME JIEUN EONNI!!!" Omo! Jiyeon, I totally forgot. I quickly opened the door.

"Eonni, how could you? Anyways, kaja !" 

We spent 1 hour in the mall and bought some stuff when something caught my eyes.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmUNcx3DgQCJYEo6Jr2KH
Omona! It's so cute! But wait, I don't have to spend money for this. Hmm, maybe next time, Teddy. I have a limit for my allowance from LOEN TT TT.

"Let's go back now Ji! Or we're gonna be in trouble."

Jiyeon just nodded and we immediately went back and got ready for the last night of the tour.

I didn't have to dress so formal for "You & I", so this was what I wore :
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSXLu5s-euOKEIDGL2O7y

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM7Ww5ZSR9ZvPT7n8Rdpk
and these were the heels I used. It was a present from Wooyoung oppa last Valentine. <3 <3 

Finally, it was the closing and I performed. 
Everyone clapped and our director said on behalf of us all the closing remarks. We bid goodbye and left.

Everyone left and I was the last person. 

Then, the limo came. and wow, the manager wasn't lying when he was talking about a LIMO. It was looonnnngggg.
The driver was mysterious. He was wearing a hat, a sunglasses, a scarf , long sleeved clothes, long pants, formal shoes and white gloves.

"Mr. Jang?" Yep. that was his surname I got from my manager.

"Nae" His voice was super low and hoarse. Although Jang was Wooyoung's surname, I know that he won't have such a low voice.

He opened the door for me and I went in. 

"You know where I live in right?"

"Actually, I do. But, someone who sent me, told me to send you to a place before sending you back to where you live. The identity of that someone was asked to be kept as a secret."

I nodded. 

We arrived 15 minutes later and I found myself dropped off in a beautiful flower garden. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt42qn83mVsibGbdJGmAP
(Imagine it at night with lights surrounding)

"So, what am I sup--" 

But the driver was gone, the limo was still there though.

"Hmm, I guess I have to figure it out myself." I thought.

I walked a little and found myself in the middle of music, ... 

 

 

I’ll wait you Cuz I can’t forget your love
I think the tears flow when thinking about you

Deepening toward the I can’t stop Thinkin about your love
Can’t seem to forget everything you
Can’t seem to believe that if you come back

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I sleep on the nights you
Sometimes I can’t bear to tear herself as I cried

You are not only the world
The last thing you had nothing to lose

So I can’t forget your love

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

Have you ever tried to forget those things because there’s value to me
Last time reminding each and every precious to me as my breathing
So I can’t forget your love do you know that I need your love
I need your everything I need you back
Can not wait till you come back
come back to me

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I just want a be with you
I just want a be with you


That voice, I recognize it! It was Wooyoung!

He was singing while holding a guitar. He was wearing a tuxedo and he looked dazzling.

He finished his song and I ran to him hugging him. 

"Wooyoung, you came!" I was crying happy tears. 

"Ne. I can't wait for you so I came. Don't cry baby." He was wiping my tears.

"Wooyoung I missed you sooo much !!!" 

"Me too princess."

"Oh, wait, I forgot to bring the chocolates, it's still there."

"Gwenchana. I'll be the one to send you later. You know, ... "

"Wait, don't tell me. You were the driver?!"

"My JiEunnie is really smart !"

We laughed. 

"Come, I've prepared dinner, you haven't ate right?"

I nodded.

"I cooked smoked salmon and spaghetti." 

I just smiled. I still can't believe that my prince is now just in front of me.

"JiEun, aaaa" He asked me to open my mouth.

I opened and he fed me the salmon.

"So, rate it. Out of 10. 10 the highest." He said.

"11" I giggled while saying it.

"Oppa, aaaa"

I fed him.

We continued the feeding and finished everything.

"Are you sleepy JiEun?"

"Aniyo, ..."

"Can I have this dance?" He asked with those funny accidents.

I giggled and accepted his hand.
We danced waltz and tango for a while until he kneeled down, ... 

"JiEun, we have gone through a lot for the past 3 years. I know I may not be a perfect boyfriend for you. But I know you understand that my intentions are good. I may not be the one making you happy for these 3 years but still you stayed with me. I will try my best to make you the happiest for the next years you live. I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" 

I was surprised that I cried happy tears. 

"Wooyoung, as long as you're with me and I'm with you, I can go through anything. I love you and I would love to be the one you love the most." 

"I take that as a yes." he said and smacked me at the lips. I giggled and enjoyed the kiss. 

We continued this lovey dovey act for a few more minutes until I said,...

"Young-ah, when can we go back to Seoul?"

"Tomorrow, you & I"

"Wait, don't tell me that you were the one who stole my ticket."

"Mian, .. I wanted to be in the flight with you." He said while doing aegyo.

"Me too."

 

 


 

The next day,... 

"Flight number 915 360 please enter the aircraft now. I repeat, flight number 915 360 please enter the aircraft now. Thank you."

"Kaja Young."

He nodded and we went in the plane. We immediately slept on each other's shoulder throughout the flight.

-3 Hours Later- - Did some immigration- -stuff- -stuff-

"Young-ah, if you don't mind, can you drop me off my house?"

"Your house? Ani, you have to go to my, oops, OUR house first." While he smirked.

-5 minutes later-

"Here Young, your chocolate." I gave him. 

He received it, scanned it and put it in the table. He winked at me. 

"JiEun, I didn't propose to you last time properly.Mian."

"What are you talking about oppa? That was the most romantic I could think of." 

"Ani, eommonim!" then, my mother appeared. 

"JiEun, since your eomma is here. I would like to propose to you, JiEun, will you be my wife?"

I looked at eomma and eomma nodded.

"Of course!" He smiled and then, ... "I know I can't give much but, ... our wedding present :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_vuveccsOXDxaVBqhbry

JiEun's wedding ring

"Young-ah, it's beautiful! Gomawo!" 

and, ... 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSIs9Z2xjMUu1rPURkOw0
Love Chocolates

"But this was what I gave you."

"I knew that you would choose what you liked. So I ordered these for you and, ... one last thing, ... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmUNcx3DgQCJYEo6Jr2KH
JiEun's wish in Japan.

"I love you Wooyoung, I just wanna be WITH YOU."

"Nado, just WITH YOU"

The End 

 


 

It's done lollipops!
So, waddya think?
Comment & Subscribe !
Love,
WooUShippers