Pseudo-relationship

Pseudo-relationship

Leaning on the bar, with a glass of alcohol in her hand, Dara Park looked at the people dancing in the middle of the dance floor. She let out a deep sigh before she shook her head. She had been standing in the same spot for 30 minutes now and she never felt so anti-social before. But who should be blamed? Her friends practically begged her to dance with them… several drool worthy guys asked her for a dance… but what did she do? She shook her head and rejected their offer.


She took another sip from her glass as she scan the club once again. She could barely see the people’s faces for the place was dim. But, as her eyes stopped at the guy near the entrance of the club, it was as if someone turned the lights on. She wasn’t sure if it was only the alcohol working or this guy was simply glowing.


Despite the darkness, Dara was sure that he smiled at her. She saw him walking towards her and she, just like a girl caught under a spell, automatically found herself walking towards him also.


The crowd magically parted, creating a path for him and her. As the distance between them shortens, she felt her heart beating faster and faster. Her heart was beating louder and louder, even louder than the music playing. She wanted to look around and check if people could hear her heartbeat, but she didn’t want to break the eye contact. In the darkness, his eyes were almost black, and just like a black hole, she found herself being lost in his eyes.


“Hi.” Both of them said as they were already in front of each other. He flashed a smile for her and she found herself not breathing for a few seconds. The sight of her stopping her breath made him chuckle. Despite the noise, she could hear his soft chuckles and that’s when she decided to breathe again. She playfully slapped him on the arm, pretending to be mad. He, on the other hand, pretended to be hurt.


Dara, being a good actress, turned around to leave. But, he grabbed her just before she took a step. Facing her, he pouted, showing his aegyo to her. Of course, his aegyo could melt anyone’s heart, and so, she stopped pretending.


He suddenly looked over her shoulder and nodded, as if he was talking to someone else. She frowned, confused on why he did that. But when the upbeat song immediately changed to his song, she finally understood. His hands found its way on her waist, just as how her arms found its way around his neck. She let her head rest on his chest as she listened to his song. Yes… his song… his song for her.
 

It’s all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
Every time I’m kissing you
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
I get butterfly




Dara found herself smiling like an idiot. But who cares? If the guy you like confessed to you through a song, wouldn’t you be smiling like an idiot too?


They were stuck in their own little world but on the back of Dara’s mind, she’s worried. What if someone sees them in such compromising position?


Dara looked up and she felt thankful that, in the darkness, people won’t be able to see their faces. Or else, it would create yet another scandal. Dara Park and G-dragon, caught dancing sweetly in a club?


She suddenly felt Jiyong removing his arms around her. She wanted to complain, but as soon as she realized that the slow song changed into another upbeat one, she removed her arms from his neck. She saw Jiyong leaning towards her before whispering in her ears.


“I’m getting some drinks, what do you want?” He asked.


“Anything will do.” She said, unable to think properly.


“Okay. I’ll be back.” He said before disappearing in the crowd.


Almost immediately after Jiyong left, Bom, Chaerin and the others approached Dara. They gave Dara a teasing look, and yet again, she thanked the darkness for they won’t be able to see her cheeks turn deep red.


“Admit it unnie! You’re dating oppa!” Chaerin said bluntly.


Dara shook her head before she said, “No.”


“But… but… it’s so obvious. You two like each other. He even made that song for you. If you’re not dating, then what are you?” The eldest girl asked.


Dara gave them a sweet smile before answering.


“What are we? I don’t know… all I know is… I’m happy.”