I wish I can Go Back.......

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She's my girlfriend...." They were all shocked and I was too. Of course I knew he was going to say it but it felt weird. It didn't feel like the right decision....

"So, Taemin ah...... How long so far..... for you know... going out with her?.." Key started to mumble and move his lips.

"Oh we just started a little not to long ago....... The day we were on at Inkigayo....." Taemin started to explain. Just then Key's head shot up like a rocket.

"Yah! You were the one that Taemin was looking at! Arn't you just a fan!?" He started to speak up and gave me a look.....One that had a 'you better run before I find out your a fan' look.

"A-A-Aniyo.... To be honest I don't really like K-Pop... It was just favor for a friend I was with... The one that one the backsatge passes....."

All eyes were on me.... I felt like I was drowning in air.......

"B-B-But of course... I would never try to abuse any of you..." Just then Yun Suk came thourgh the door wavering his test scores around.

"Noona! Noona! I go-" He shut his mouth once he saw me and SHINee in the dining room.

 

 

Yun Suk's POV

"Noona... T-Th-They're SHINee..... Why are they here....." My eyes were bulging out and my mouth making a small oval.

"Oh.. Uh.... This is Yun Suk... My younger brother..." Noona started to talk to them but something was weird. Not only was SHINee here but why is Noona talking to them as if they were normal? Oh right, she doesn't like K-Pop.... But still......

"Yun Suk! Introduce yourself!"

"Oh. Uh. Anneoynghaseyo... I'm Yun Suk." 

"Anneyonghaseyo!" All the SHINee members put a smile on their faces, all but one, Key. He was staring at Noona in an awkward way. Why was that?

"Yah! Yun Suk! Come here!" Key's voice was very deep and very strong. It was like he was going to go mad. I did as I was told and went towards him.

"Yes?"

"Come withe me." He took my wrist and dragged me to the front door. Everyone's eyes were following us as we left the room. 

"Yah! Is your sister using Taemin!"

"Huh!? What are you talking about!?"

"Don't you know your sister is dating MY Taemin! My Baby! Why is she using him!"

My face was in shock at what he just said. Noona! NOONA IS DATING TAEMIN! NO IT CAN'T BE! SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE K-POP HOW CAN SHE DATE A K-POP SINGER! His brown bangs fell around his eyes as he lowered his back. "Do you know?" There went his deep voice again.

"M-M-My s-si-sister i-i-is da-dat-dating T-Ta-Tae-Taemin?!" My voice was shaky and it seemed to unbelievable. "No she can't! Why would she date someone without telling me! And isn't it even more weird that she JUST broke up with Il Gun?!"

"Wait.. Your sister just broke up with someone!" His reaction was like no other but I knew I had to keep my mouth shut.

"Yeah..... She's been going out with him for a year, they just broke up the other week... Doesn't Taemin know?"

"I don't know if he does, but if she dares to do harm to him and is only using him for comfort then she can kiss him good-bye!" He walked away, actually, more like stomping away to the dining room. 

Taemin's POV

Key Hyung came back in the room and started to yell at Yung Ah.

"Yah! If your going to date Taemin then you better be in FULL commitment! If my baby cries because of you, you better be prepared to see us at your front door with unhappy looking faces! If your just dating him to comfort yourself from the break up then you better prepare yourself!" He started to walk off and Minho Hyung followed him. Why is Key Umma like this? Its like he's trying to protect me from something....

"Taemin! You better be a good boyfriend and protect her! And if she makes you cry come tell us!" Key's voice echoed in my head as he left with the rest of them. 

"Appa! You have a girlfriend! Appa! You were lying then!?" Yoogeun came running into my lap again. This time I picked him up an

Please log in to read the full chapter