Shock

Fake marriage

Lee Taemin's POV

 

Kim Ji Eun oh Kim Ji Eun,

I think God brought you on earth just to bring disasters in my life,didn't you?

When will you stop...When?

 

I woke up this morning,have my breakfast...just to hear a very stupid news that I have to marry a little culprit named KIM JI EUN.

I need something to keep my mind off it...

"Taemin-ah...", I heard some familiar voice called me.Chaerin noona.

"Noona~Help me!" I stand up from my bed and walk to her.I embraced her with my arm,hoping she understand I need someone to comfort me.

"What happen to my little baby?Anyone did anything bad to you?Who?Let me kill that person!" Chaerin noona said,pulling away from me.

I pouted and play with my fingers."You won't kill Jieun-sshi,right,noona?"

"What Jieun did to you?" Chaerin noona exclaimed and sit on my bed."Sit here,little baby.." noona patted an empty space beside her.I sit beside her and look down,still playing with my fingers.

"Omma tell me to marry her," I said,looking up to meet her eyes.Her face remained calm."Whats wrong with that?I think you're suppose to be happy,hmm?When you are married,finally,you can show your manly side,huh?" she said with her eyebrows running up and down excitedly and giggle like a little child.

"Noona!" I slap her arm playfully."...this is not funny!Its Jieun,the person I hate the most in the world!" I scrunches my nose and glare at her."Hey little boy,ever heard of love-hate relationship?It happens you know!" she lean in closer and smirk.She whispered "..and it might happen to you,little boy"

She laughed while clutching er stomach."Oww,my stomach...AHAHAA!!Its funny,HAHAHA!" I take a random pillow beside me and throw it at her."Not funny!" I clenched my teeth and glare sharply at her."...I hate you,noona!"

I pull her from my bed towards the door and push her out."You are not helping me,either.I hate you!" I push her out from my room and slam the door closed.

"Yah little baby!Let me in!" my sister knocked on the door,urgingme to open the door.

 

No.I Won't.


Gong minji's POV

 

"Minji-ah,when will Jong In arrive?" Sulli tugged my sleeve,pouting."...I want to ride the roller coaster.Boredom is killing me right now,"

 

"Wait a moment,Jinri-ah.He will arrive!" I smile to her,assuring to her that Jong In will come.Where are you,Kim Jong In?

"Minji! This way!" I heard that familiar voice call me.I turn my back to see Jong In standing there,slightly smiling at me.''You are always late,Kim Jong In!"

"Just want to get ready to look perfect infront of you,sweetheart" he smiled sweetly at me."I won't buy your sweet words,Kim Jong In,"

"Minji-ah,lets go!" Sulli pull my hands toward the gate entrance.

"Yah!Wait for me!" Jong In shout  from behind.

-

-

We rode several rides and Sulli already whining that she wanted ice cream.I kept ignoring her childish rants and just continue walking around the big park.

"Miiiiiinggkiiii~pweaasee let me buy an ice cream,please?" Sulli bats her eyelashes with her lips pouting to the max.

"Can't you wait for awhile?Ice cream can wait,right?" I tell her,my eyes narrowing.She sighed and walk to Jong In.

"Jong In Jong In dear Jong Inniee~~" she look up to the tall Jong In and pull his hand.At first,he flinched and glares to Sulli.He pull his hand away and brush the spot Sulli touched.

"What do you want?" Jong In said, looking at Sulli who is pouting.

"Can we please go to te ice cream stall?I am craving for ice cream!" she said pointing to the ice cream stall.

Jong In turned his head toward me,looking in my eyes that hold a look that says "Can-you-please-help-me?"

Well,you can do nothing,right?

"Okay,this time I will let you go okay,Choi Jinri .Only this time.No more" I pull Jong In's hand towards the ice cream stall.

"YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!~ Finally I get to eat ice cream" Sulli shouts behind us.I can imagine she is dancing behind us.Ergh,tsk.

I look to Jong In,to see that he is grinning while looking at me.

"Well,noone can resist Choi Jinri.Am I right,Mrs Gong Minji?" I just smile at him,clicking my tongue.


 

We are busy eating the cold confection in our hands while chatting about random things.Jong In kept stealing glances at me and when I caught him,he will immediately look away and proceed to eating his ice cream.

"You know what,after Minho smile at me,then he wipe the cream on my nose!EEEEEEEEEEE~~" Sulli squealed like a fangirl.I can't help but cringe at the cuteness.

"Then?" I said, the ice cream remnants around my lips.I noticed that Jong In staring at me,he looks like he is restraining him from doing something.He pull a ply of tissue from the tissue box slowly and lean in closer to me.With that his face become closer to me till I can fell his hot breath on my cheek.I shut my eyes tightly waiting for anything to happen.OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING?

I feel a soft touch on my upper lip,the touch is soft-feather like.I can feel my heart beating furiously as the feel of the touch still lingering on my lips.

"There," I heard his deep voice ringing in my ears.His voice snapped me into the reality.I open my eyes slowly until it wide open.

"What did you just do?" I ask,looking at him,raising my left brow.He just chuckles as response.

"What so funny?" I frown,narrowing my eyes at him.I can hear Sulli laughing beside me.

"He was just trying to wipe the ice cream on your mouth,haha," Sulli said,wiping her hands with a tissue,showing she already finished her icecream.

I can feel myself blushing.I look at him,he just smirk at me,making me blush even more.

"Why,Minji?" he talk out of the blue."...you think that I will ki-" his words stop as soon as I feel something cold on my head.

"WHAT THE ?" I said putting my hand on my hand;only to feel something cold.IT IS ICE CREAM.

I turn  my head around and saw a boy around my age bowing at me muttering "I'm Sorry!!!!!!!"

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

AAnnyeeoongghaseyyoooo my LOVIES~~~

Wait,I haven't updated in like...2-3 months? Erm,sorry guys T.T

I have school exams and school exam just approach :( So,I'm sorry for not updating!

So for the make up,I will do double updates!

How is it? I can't believe there's actually someone reading this random story!

can you guess the boy who spill his ice cream of Minji?

Ergh,I will leave it to your imagination~