No More Lunch Money?

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

It's been about three weeks since Minhee and Ricky have met on his first day of school. The school day ended with the sound of the bell. "Yes! That test is finally over," Minhee stretched onto her desk. 

"It was pretty easy," Ricky bragged. Minhee punched his arm. "Stop trying to act cool." She said in a serious, yet playful tone. Hearing those words from her hit a deep spot in Ricky's heart, but he didn't know why. He shook his head from those thoughts.

"How do you know if I'm acting or not, huh? I'm pretty sure I'm just cool," he pouted. 

"That's why," she poked his cheek, "A cool person can't pull off a pouty face like that." She confidently stated. He grinned at that statement, revealing his adorable eye smile. They both packed their school supplies, then headed out the door. Through out the weeks, Minhee and Ricky became really close--sharing lunches, walking close together, and even back hugging each other in front of everyone. Some find it weird that a boy and girl can be so close and yet not be going out. 

"Minhee-ah, what do you want for lunch tomorrow?"

"Hmm, spam musubi," She happily answered. 

"Arrasso~." The two parted ways once outside of the building. "Bye Ricky~!" Minhee shouted in Ricky's direction one last time.

Ricky waved back with a wide grin on his face. When Minhee turned around to go to L.Joe, Ricky looked down at the ground. *Lee Minhee...I think I'm starting to like you.*

~~~

"Oppa~," Minhee grabbed L.Joe's hand and hurried him out of the gate. 

L.Joe smiled at her, "Wah, I'm touched," he held his free hand to his heart, "It's not often that you take the initiative."

Minhee lightly pushed L.Joe, "You make it sound weird." The two walked in a comfortable silence. "So...you haven't come to my class to ask for lunch money. Are you not eating?" L.Joe suddenly had a serious tone in his voice. 

"Don't worry, I'm eating. Ricky's been sharing his bento with me. He makes really good bibimbap!" She did a thumbs up.

"Ricky?"

"Yeah, he transfered here a few weeks ago. I think we've become pretty good friends." Minhee smiled to herself.

"Mwoh, what is this? Are you starting to like him?" L.Joe asked, after seeing the blush on her face. Minhee stopped walking. *Do I...like Ricky?* 

"Maybe I do like him, " She finally answered, then continued walking. 

 

A/N: I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. So the fanfic has been pretty boring huh? ; ___ ; It will speed up soon! Promise! It's still in its early stages. Thanks for reading~

(updated: 8-24-2012)