First Date with Ricky Part 1

Skin Ship Devil (DISCONTINUED)

*What to do, what to do?* Minhee laid on the floor of the living room. The house's AC has broken a few days before, so Chunji and L.Joe were out trying to find equipment to fix it. Minhee dabbed sweat off of her forehead and waved a newspaper in her face. *What's taking them so long?* she finally decided to get up to go outside for some fresh air. *Well what do you know? It's actually cooler outside.* At that moment her phone vibrated in her pocket. It was Ricky that called her. She panicked, not knowing how to answer the call. She finally forced herself to press the talk button. "Hello?" she answered. "Minhee-ah! I was just wondering if you're free today?"

"Uhh umm," Minhee hesitated. 

"It's ok! You don't have to answer that!" Ricky laughed awkwardly on the other end. 

"Do you want to go out to eat with me?!" Minhee blurted out. 

"Sure!" Ricky's voice brightened up, "I'm actually near your house, so I can come pick you up. See yah!" And with that Ricky hung up.

Minhee stood there for a few seconds before rushing into the house to change out of her sleeping clothes. She stumbled into her bedroom and fumbled through her closet. *This is like a first date right?! What should I wear?* After much thought, she finally chose a simple white, fluttery blouse and blue capris. She brushed her hair a couple of times, getting the tangles out from her sweat from earlier. After getting ready Minhee called L.Joe to inform them that she's going out.

"Mwoh?! A date?" L.Joe started to have a heart attack.

"Yup! Isn't that great Oppa?"

"Nooo~ I mean..." L.Joe almost forgot that he's the one that encouraged her to confess to Ricky. "I mean that's great news." With that they hung up.  

In a few more minutes, Ricky was outside her house. "Annyeong!" He greeted her with a wide grin. 

"Annyeong~" Minhee couldn't help but feel nervous, especially since she's the one who confessed to him. Which by the way, he still hasn't fully asked her to be his girlfriend yet. 

"You look great." He grinned at her. Minhee blushed, "Thanks, you too." Ricky was wearing black jeans with a striped, blue V-neck. It was simple, yet looked charming on him.

The two began walking down the street, not saying a word. Ricky slowed to a hault. Minhee turned around to see Ricky looking directily at her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I don't like how we're so awkward."

"Same here," she chuckled.

"Oh good! So we understand each other!" Ricky quickly took Minhee's hand into his, and tightly held it. "Some say that people become more comfortable around each other with some skinship." 

"Ehh?" Minhee gave him a confused look. 

"Let's go!" Ricky rushed her to a near by restaraunt. 

 

A/N: OMG I'M BACK FROM HIATUS ; ____ ; I can't believe I didn't lose any subscribers...You guys are wonderful~ This is just a short update; I'm planning to make the chapters way longer.

Well, I can't promise to update regularly, but I will make sure to update once to two times a week! Thank you for reading <3

(updated: 9-29-13)