Long time no see.

No Other

"Annyeong!" You called entering your brothers house.

"Hailey! Annyeonghaseyo!" Your brother called walking over to greet you. He hugged you very tightly for a few moments before letting go.

"I missed you!" You told him, looking at him to see he was wearing a light blue apron with stains all over him. "What are you doing in there?" You pointed to the kitchen.

"Ah, nothing!" He said quickly and ripped off the apron then threw it on the nearby table. "Sit, talk to me." He ordered motioning to the couch. You sat down on the old, lumpy couch snd he sat next to you.

"What've you been up to lately?" You asked him.

"Ah, not much. Usual drills and chores." He told you. "I should be going out for a mission soon though." You weren't quite sure why, but whenever you were told this you would get a bit nervous. Marcus wasn't allowed to tell you anything about his missions, so you were left unsure whether they are dangerous or not. But he has wanted to do this since you were both little, so you smiled.

"Are you excited for it?" You asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes! Maybe I'll have to go watch the DMZ!" He told you excitedly. You froze.  The thought of that scared you. "Hailey? What's wrong?" Marcus asked noticing your stiffness.

"Oh nothing.." You said to him. You didnt want to ruin his excitment.

"Bull. I know somethings wrong" He said with a worried tone to his voice.

"No i just.." You had to think of something quick. "I think I forgot to feed Cheonsa." You thought that was a pretty good cover up.

"Who's that?" Marcus said still eyeing you suspiciously. You forgot, he had no idea who that was.

"Oh, Cheonsa or Angel is my cat. A friend gave her to me for my birthday a few months ago." Your best friend, Kendra. You two had been friends since second grade. She gsve her to you about a week before you left for Korea.

"Oh alright." He said, completely forgetting why you brought her up in the first place. "Well, why'd you come by?" He asked. You explained to him what happened with Chin Ho and the boys who showed up.

"Woah!" He said, "that is so cool! Are they coming back?"

"I'm not sure. The whole thing was like... Surreal."

"I can imagine." Suddenly there was a loud siren that made you cover your ears. Marcus pushes you down and puts his finger to your mouth, signaling you to be quiet. He motions to the windows and shakes his head. You nod to show you understand. He points to the closet and you crawl over there, you shut the door enough so there it is almost completely shut. Then the alarm shuts off and two men run into the house.

"Marcus!" One of the men shouts. He has a rough voice but a rather small build. The man next to him is much bigger. "There was an explosion in one of the cabins."


Well, what'd you think? I could use comments as inspiration....................... ;3

Thanks for reading it :D saranghae!