Discovering

No Other
okkk guys so since i got no comments i guess i'll just write a short first chapter, tell me what you think ;3

"Miss Hailey, i dont feel good..." Chin Ho moaned.

"What's wrong?" You said in a concerned voice.

"My tummy hurts." You took him by the hand and started to walk him to the nurses office. There, you took his temperature and saw he was running a fever.

"Alright honey, let me call your dad to come pick you up." You dialed the number written in the directory and waited.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" A voice answered after 3 rings.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry to bother you sir but your son, Chin Ho, has come down with a fever and needs to be picked up." About 10 seconds after you said it, he puked on the floor. "Aish, he just threw up as well."

"Manghal, be right over." The call was disconnected.

"Dont worry chingu, it'll be ok. Your appa will be here soon." You said in a soothing voice.

"Mianhae... I didnt mean to..." He said in a quiet voice as you started to clean up.

"gwaenchanh-ayo. Don't worry about it." You said to him. As soon as you finnished coming in, 5 boys who looked to be in their 20's rushed in. Looking at them closer, you recognized them, they were Super Junior members!

Chin Ho rushed over and hugged one of them you recognized as Shindong.

"Mianhae, Miss...." Shindong said

"Hailey." You finnished for him.

"Miss Hailey, i hope he didn't cause too much trouble for you."

"Oh, no, don't worry. I just hope he feels better soon...." You trailed off looking at the other 4 gorgeous men standing in front of you. You recognized them as Leeteuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun.

"Im Shindong, Chin Ho's appa. This is Yesung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Leetuek. We were practicing when you called." He announced.

"Ba, Bangawoyo." You stammered. Leeteuk stepped forward and bowed and the other's followed.

"Excuse me, but you are a teacher?" Yesung said.

"Ye, yes..?" You said.

"NUH UH!" Kyuhyun said rather loudly. "You're too young and pretty to be a teacher!" You blushed at his words.

"I'm 25. and i've been teaching for 2 years." You annouced. Just then, Leeteuk's phone rang.

"Ne, ihae..... Uliga balo galkkeyo.. Ne... Annyeong.." He said as he shut his phone. "We have to get back to practice, nice meeting you miss Hailey." Yesung and Ryewook echoed him and left the room. Shindong said thank you and left as well. Kyuhyun came up grabed your hand and kissed it then walked out of the room.

"wau.. What just happened.." You said as you started back to your class room.


I told you it would be short! But tell me what you think please and thank you. ;3