Open up to me (2/2)

Open up to me






As she opens her dry mouth she was surprised at the immediate hit of Sulli’s apologetic expression.
“I’m sorry that I couldn’t wake you up before! I fell asleep not too long after you did.”
But all Krystal could see was her lips.
And all Sulli could feel was their skin brushing against each other.
She had always wanted the chance to hold her.

Krystal nodded a little because she felt it could count as an answer.
And then she quickly sat up.
It felt rushed and Sulli almost turned worried.
Oh no, I shouldn’t have held her like that, she’ll-
“What time is it?”
Krystal said her first words, and they were so clear in the silence that it almost cut her own ears.
But Sulli’s words sounded soft and gentle.
Just like her body.
And probably how her lips would feel like.
“It’s 2.23am.”
Whoa, really?
“My roommate, she will…worry.” Krystal said, and then chuckled. “Or, at least I hope she would. Don’t know her that well yet…” She mumbled, not meant for Sulli’s ears.
“What did you-“
“I should go.”
Don’t go
But Krystal didn’t see Sulli moving towards the edge of the couch.
She still wanted her to have those flowers.
Krystal stood up and felt her tired legs, and how her shirt stuck to her a little. She drew a hand through her hair and went to grab her jacket.
It was quiet as she stuck her arms through the arm holes. She was partly sad at how Sulli wasn’t doing anything to stop her.

An hour later she was surprised how she was back.
“Hi.”
“Hi…”
When Sulli slowly opened the door and leaned against its side, the atmosphere imminently had become quiet. It was different, but not unexpected. She wondered what Sulli was thinking.
“I’m sorry for...leaving like that.”
Krystal says, feeling a little pathetic. And Sulli nods.
“Is that why you have 4 white roses in your hands?”
Krystal bit her lower lip. She handed them to Sulli who took them.
Partly
She was sad at how Sulli avoided letting their hands touch.
“I have to tell you something.”
Sulli says after some admiration of the flowers, and Krystal almost knew.
Almost.
“I know who…”
She starts. Her eyes were stuck on the white pedals.
“Yes?”
Does she notice my shaking voice?
“…I like.”
Sulli didn’t look Krystal in the eye as she…couldn’t. Krystal looked at her though, and she wondered about the light hint of color that appeared on the girls face in the dark.
“And it’s you.”
Sulli lowers the flowers to a hanging pose next to her and says, then she finally looks up, letting the flowers drop to the floor next to their feet.
Krystal’s eyes followed the drop of flowers, and then the way Sulli seemed to slowly inch closer. And they began to be actual steps. Krystal backed against the near wall behind her.
She remembers throwing a quick glance down the empty dark hallway, even though she wasn’t really sure on what was happening.
And then Sulli’s hand carefully up her stomach. Krystal shivered. Turning back her head she was blinded by Sulli’s half lit eyes, and then Sulli leans in and kisses her.
The girl presses her body against her, and it’s like at the Park. Soft and warm.
She almost drowns in Sulli’s violating kisses. Not knowing the girl had this urge inside of her awakes a whole new urge in Krystal who hastily sneaks her arms around Sulli’s waist and nearly lifts her in process of trying to press even closer.
Krystal moans with a happy clouded mind as Sulli embraces her. Krystal’s hands fall lower as she grabs onto Sulli’s skirt and draws it partly up from her thighs and it feels like Sulli is letting her.

“E-Excuse me? …Sulli, is that you?”
A tiny voice and person appeared slowly next to them, and Krystal almost threw herself on the ground. Sulli sensed, and by the feeling of Krystal’s lips leaving her in a rush she turned towards the stranger and tried to keep her cool in the somewhat dark hallway.
“Sulli?”
The stranger repeats hesitantly, as if might mistaken.
But she’s unmistakably close now, and Sulli’s eyes widen.
“Luna Unnie!?”
She calls out in what she wanted to be a whisper but came out somewhat half of a scream. Luna smiles...but it’s awkward, and she decides to jump right to her point.
“Yeah...it’s me, hey, I’m…I’m sorry to disturb you but I’m…” And Krystal who was silently hiding behind Sulli peaked out. “…looking fo-Krystal? Krystal, is that you!?” Luna speeded around Sulli and they came face to face.
Krystal who was blushing a whole lot tried to turn her face away, and if possibly jump behind Sulli again, but it was sadly to no valid when Luna’s odd happy face came closer for a confirm.
“Y-Yeah, Unnie.”
“Krystal! I’ve been looking for you for hours-erm! Have you seen your roommate anywhere?” Sulli eyed how Luna had grabbed onto Krystal’s both hands almost in a pleading way.
Unnie, you are looking desperate in front of my girl…
“Uhm, no, if you’ve tried our dorm…”
Krystal tried to think, really, which seemed to be very straining when you’re embarrassed and slightly dazed.
Luna nodded to the girl, her smile fades as her eyes grow bigger instead.
“…then you should maybe try Suzy.”
As Krystal finishes with a shrug and a sympatric raise of her eyebrows, Luna’s smile is completely gone and her whole body slumps a little.
Sulli’s eyes imminently shot to Krystal hard, and then softly back to Luna.
Oh no
“U-Unnie?” Sulli breaks the silence. “Hey, Unnie ah.” Sulli lands a hand on the shorter girls shoulder when she feels like Luna is non-responsive. When she sees a head lowering, hands going up to cover her face—she curses on the inside.
They hear tiny sobs, and in a split second Luna passed them and ran back down the hall.
“Unnie!!”
Sulli yells in panic, her hand reaching out into the air but she doesn’t follow her. She turns quickly around to Krystal who’s oddly calm looking and it bothers her, as if she didn’t really catch on at all and stands waiting for information.
“Soojung ah! How could you say that?!”
Sulli attacks the shorter girl and Krystal is so shocked she backs and steps over the flowers on the floor.
But it didn’t seem like it meant anything.
“W-What?”
She mumbles out, not understanding quite what just happened or how she did anything wrong. And Sulli sighs and glares at her, with an almost helpless twinkle.
“Are you seriously oblivious to everything around you?”
She doesn’t really know what to answer, her heart starts beating rapidly and she becomes scared.
“I-I, what-“
“She likes IU! And IU likes Suzy! So how could you say that they are with each other now, in the middle of the night!”
Sulli lined up to make it clear, and Krystal felt like she wanted to hide behind something else now.
“I… I didn’t know.”
Krystal says honestly and feels worse over it than she had thought she could feel. And Sulli sees her and her anger fades gradually.
“You are so dense.”
Krystal eyes the pout, and accepts by nodding.
“Do you…hate me?”
She felt terrified now, if maybe her own obliviousness has caused Sulli to hate her. Images of couples being mad at each other and breaking up entered her mind and hears her heart beat abnormally fast.
“It wasn’t about you.”
Sulli says, her voice softer now. She lowered herself down and poked at Krystal’s legs to make her step off the flowers. “What I mean is,” Krystal complies and steps back as Sulli recovers the mashed flowers. As she lifts them up some petals from the amount fell back onto the floor and it was starting to look a bit like one or two flowers now.
Krystal kept her eyes carefully on Sulli’s act.
“Luna and Suzy have nothing to do with my feelings for you.”
Your feelings for me
Sulli says as she tries to reform the crocket stalk to its original line, and she touches the rose petals with much tenderness. As if only now fully taking in their beauty.
She looked up and Krystal was looking at her with a mix of expressions into one.
Sulli gives a trying smile.
“I love you.”
She says with more confidence that she thought she had, and imminently blushes hard. She tries hard to not look away and stay strong.
I wasn’t expecting to say those words tonight but… I really love you
Her chest had never beaten this hard and for a second, there was a heart that fell off its treadmill.
Krystal suddenly steps forward, as if she came alive. “I love you too.” and for the first time, she initiatives a kiss with Sulli.
And it feels really good.
She messes up Sulli’s hair as her urge overpowers her, yet again.


“Hi.”
“Luna?”
Victoria opens her dorm door in her pajamas and squints her eyes. Luna wanted to look away discreetly, but she was sure the tears on her cheeks were already too obvious to hide.
So she simply smiles as if they weren’t there.
But she can’t hide behind the crack in her voice.
“Can I stay here tonight? I, you see, um-“
She tried to think of something realistic to say, but ended up being interrupted by the older girl. Something she didn’t plan on.
She feels herself being wrapped into a soft hug. Not too hard and not too stranger-soft. Considering they didn’t know each other that well.
“You can.”
Victoria pulls away and smiles gently, and her smile feels like it’s taken from heaven at that second. Luna’s tears started to stream again.


It’s hard every time she passes IU being cozy with Suzy. Victoria always grabs Luna’s hand in mere comfort the smaller girl thinks, and just as they pass her she always squeezes a little harder. Luna is grateful for that.
It was hard to believe that months went by, and that Luna felt like she was actually getting a little better day by day.


“We’re here!”
Luna loves Karaoke.
“Yes!”
And Victoria loves Luna.
Luna hurries over and sits down, opening the big song library book and imminently started scanning through the songs with a big smile. Victoria was smiling too.
“What do you want me to sing?"
Even if Luna scanned for songs, she always asked Victoria what she wanted to hear. She thought it was the most fair that way since she would be doing most of the singing.
Victoria went over to the mic’s and fiddled with them a little, ready to grab one for Luna.
"How about any song called, l love you."


There was one night, when everything just rushed back to her and she broke down in tears.
After Victoria had steadied her somewhat, with her warm words of encouragement, Luna was just down to mumbles in Victoria’s lap.
She watched the girl with sad eyes.
It hurt her.
“Great, where am I now going to find love?”
She thought she heard, and it was quiet afterwards as the question flooded in the air.
“Why do you have to find it?” Victoria asks, maybe the longest sentence she has said tonight. She looks down at Luna’s one hand, and seconds later she overlapped it with her own hand.
“I can give it to you.”


Sulli entered the school cafeteria. She looked around for Krystal and found her pretty quickly. She was about to skip over to the girl, but seeming busy, Sulli didn’t approach her right away.

“Thanks for ...accepting my apology.”
Krystal says with a tiny smile, still feeling sorry. But Luna just shuffles her hair, and Krystal’s heart feels warm and the quirky gesture.
“Unnie?”
“Mm?”
Krystal debated on continuing their conversation, but she generally felt curious.
“How are you these days?”
Luna was only slightly taken aback by the interest, but it felt nice.
“Unnie is doing great. Thanks Krys.”
Not a second later a taller girl appeared next to them.
Luna took no hesitation to show Krystal just how happy she was, as she lowered the giants head and kissed her right on the lips.
Krystal’s eyes open widely.

From afar Sulli came running.
Luna released Victoria from her grip and had a proud smirk on her that…only comes from age, Krystal thinks. She sees in the corner of her eyes her own darling approaching. In deep need of some Sulli comforting words, Krystal held out her free arm in a welcoming manner.
But Sulli stopped a meter away and scanned the situation, and lastly letting her eyes fall on her girlfriend.
“Were you just staring at them making out?”
Krystal’s arm fell like a dead limb.
Look at me, like the scary girlfriend….kkk
“Um...nnnhh-em-uh---no?”
“I was watching from afar. Did you enjoy it?”
The next second Krystal was surprised at how Sulli suddenly grins to her.
A bit y, but it’s all good. Almost like she forgets about the other party.
When Sulli moved closer to her she closes her eyes in hope of something similar to what just occurred.
But oh, wait, we’re in the school cafeteria!
However, what she feels is a tender peck of Sulli’s lips, and that was all. Her eyes open up and the kiss as well as the girls gleaming smile had her blushing for miles. And the people she quickly caught staring at her from behind Sulli’s back added to the blush.
Trying to shake it off she realized that she was still holding her food tray with minimum items on, and that she was getting off track. She turned back to Luna and Victoria who seem to share secret messages though their eyes and nudges.
“Hey, erm, Luna, for the apology and everything.”
Krystal grabs her strawberry milk and holds it out to the older girl with a smile. Only to be met with a warning stop hand motion, and a sincere smile.
“It’s okay, and I’m allergic to strawberry anyways.”
Allergic? What?
Krystal frowns as her arm slowly retreat in hesitation.
Then how can she have a bunch in her fridge?
“But if you’re allergic how come-“
“Greeeeeeat meeting you all, I think we should go get a table before noon, right?”
Sulli flies in between Krystal and the lovey dovey couple and smiles brightly. Pointing to behind the couple and the two agree.
“Let us just get our food.”
Victoria says with a love rushed expression. She squeezes Luna’s hand once before they both get in line.
Sulli also starts making her way towards the line discreetly, but fails as Krystal blocks her.
“A drink she’s into lately? Allergic?...”
Krystal puts on a glare.
She doesn’t know what embarrassment is…
Sulli smiles cheaply. Wanting to as fast as possible be a little lovey dovey as well.
“Well?”
Krystal pushes.
“Um.” Sulli thinks. “You know that…our one year anniversary is coming up, right?”
She has probably no idea
“Uh, yeah.”
I had no idea
“I’ll plan a surprise for you.”


Sulli’s hand quickly goes to the lock and locks the door almost automatically after Krystal kisses and presses her against her.
Krystal wonders if it’s a reflex…she wondered how Sulli is behind closed doors.
And she’s very happy she’ll find out soon.
“I love you, Soojung ah.”
Sulli breathlessly splatters Krystal onto her bed. Krystal bounces once and crawls up to steady herself a little. Sulli pulls her shirt over her head and…
Yes, god yes
“I love you too.”


---