Rivalry

A Hint of rivalry?

Nu'est is promoting their second title track, Action. Currently working on their jacket album cover, Minhyun is posing with Baekho for the camera showing off their strong, charisma side. Behind the camera JR, Ren and Aron are currently waiting for the photographer to call them. JR would occasionly give a kiss on Ren's lips when ever people aren't looking and sometimes see the younger blush across his snow white cheeks. Aron would catch them sneaking their lip lock session and would just smile to himself. "JR, Aron your turn!!" Baekho called out leaving Ren with Baekho and Minhyun. Ren looked at his boyfriend while JR just caressed his cheek and kissed lips quickly and went over to the set to take position with Aron.

After the photo shoot, Nu'est bowed and thanked the staff for their hard work and clapping for them. On the way out the rest of the members felt tired since the amount of sleep they didn't get. JR held Ren's hand and intwine their fingers together since none of their fans are around. "Ah I am tired Hyung can we go back to the dorm now?" Minhyun said complaining a bit while looking at their manager. "We have to go to Music Bank first Minhyun then we can go back to the dorm." JR said while holding Ren's hand letting their fingers lace with each other. Minhyun nodded sadly and went into the car trying to catch some sleep he just missed. Aron sat up in the front with their manager Baekho and Minhyun sitting with each other and JR and Ren sitting next to each other at the back. JR pulled Ren closer letting him rest on his shoulder still holding each others hands not letting go.

Nu'est finally arrived at Music Bank, JR, Baekho, Aron and Minhyun are awake which only left Nu'est's maknae to wake up. JR shook Ren not to hard but enough to wake up the younger. "Angel, wake up were here." he said and looked at Ren. Ren flutter his eyes open only to see his boyfriend's eyes looking down at him. Kissing him gently on the lips the couple got out of car and started to walk together with Aron next to them. Finally made it to their dressing room, Nu'est bowed to their sunbae's respecting them and giving them some waves on the way to their dressing room. Nu'est doesn't start yet after LED Apple is done with their performance. While they are waiting Minhyun would listen to his iPod, Baekho taking random selca's of himself, Aron practicing the dance to make sure he doesn't mess up and JR and Ren just cuddling on the couch. Ren nuzzled his face into the crook of JR's neck inhaling his scent which could make anyone weak on the knees. Lucky they were on the couch so Ren didn't collaspe on the floor. "Yeobo I am gonna go to the bathroom ok?" he said and looked at him. JR nodded his head and moved a strand of hair that was out of place. "Alright my love hurry back ok?" he said. Ren nodded and quickly pecked his boyfriend's lips and went out of the dressing room. Baekho watched him leave having a bad feeling that Ren is going off on his own.

Ren was on the way back and ran into his sunbae's, After School "Ah annyeongsaeyo." Ren said and bowed to his sunbae's and smiled. "Ren ah making your comeback?" Raina asked and Ren nodded his head. "Neh Raina sunbae." he said and nodded his head "Where are the rest of Nu'est?" "I want to see how much our hoobae's changed~!" Lizzy and Jooyeon said which caused Ren to laugh a bit. "They are back at our dressing room." he said "I should get back to the hyungs soon sunbae." he said letting After School know. "Don't you mean going back to your boyfriend Ren?" Jungah teased which caused Ren's cheeks to turn red. "S-Sunbae." Ren whinned a bit and covered his red cheeks which left After School laughing. "Annyeongsaeyo." said an unknown voice and everyone turned and see MBLAQ's Joon back stage. "Annyeongsaeyo." After School said together and Ren bowed saying hello softly. "What are you doing here Joon?" "MBLAQ making their comeback?" Uee and Nana asked looking at Joon confused. Joon laughed a bit and shook his head. "No I just came here to watch the performance thought I comeback stage and say hi to everyone here and meet the rookies." He said and spoted Ren right inbetween Gaeun and E-young. He gave out a smile to him and bowed. "Annyeong MBLAQ's Joon imnida." he said and flashed another smile to Ren that could kill any fangirl at the spot. Ren bowed back and introduced himself to him. After he did that the next thing he knew was that he was pulled into a tight hyung. "You are so cute!!" He said and spinned Ren around which left him confused along with After school but also a bit suspcious to them. "Ren we got to go get ready good luck on your comeback." Jungah said as a leader she is. Ren nodded his head understand. "Ok sunbae's Fighting!" he said and gave them a smile. After School left which only left him and Joon alone which made Ren sorta uncomfortable and whished that his sunbae's didn't leave him alone.

In the dressing room JR is starting to wonder where Ren is, sure they came here so many times but he was worried if Ren got lost. "JR is Ren not back yet?" Aron asked and JR just shook his head. "I will go look for him." Minhyun said stretching a bit. "I need to walk around anyway." He said smiling to his leader. JR nodded "Don't take too long." "I won't." He said about ready to go out when there was a knock on the door. "Minhyun opened the door only to see their sunbae's there. "Annyeongsaeyo." Nu'est bowed to After school, After school did the same. "Ren isn't here yet?" Lizzy asked looking around for Ren." Nu'est shook their head confused. "No he said he went to go to the bathroom, did you see him sunbae?" "Yeah on our way to practice we saw him walking back, we chatted for a bit then Joon came and started to chat to us." she said and Nu'est just nodd their head understand. "I am sure he is on the way right now." Nana said as if on cue the door knocked and Aron answered it this and see their own maknae out there. "Ren what took you so long?" Aron said letting the maknae in. "Sorry hyung Joon sunbae was here and wanted to chat for a bit." He said and went over to JR and hugged him tight. JR hugged him back and pecked his head, "don't scare me like that I was getting worried." He said "I'm sorry yeobo." "It's ok." JR said smiling and kissed Ren's lips quickly. "We should start getting ready lets go girls." Jungah said and left Nu'est after their goodbyes.

LED Apple finished performing and Nu'est bowed to them for their hard work and start to head out on stage getting ready to perform. As soon as they got into position they began to get nervous but worked hard to perform for their fans. After they finished their performance Nu'est quickly went back stage excited how they look on stage. Nu'est hault their tracks when a different idol appeared infront of them. They quickly bowed and introduced themselves when Ren looked up he was shocked that it was Joon who they ran into. Feeling a bit uncomfortable he shifted slightly to the leader not wanting to leave his side. "Joon sunbae its a surprise to meet you what are you doing here? Is MBLAQ making a comeback?" Minhyun asked innocently and Joon laughed and shook his head "no I just came here by myself just to watch the performance live. I love you performance out there good luck in the future." he said and Nu'est bowed and thanked him. Nu'est started to head back to the dressing room till Joon caught Ren's wrist and whispered in his ear so no one else can hear them "I will make you mine." He said and disappeared after that. Ren turned around and didn't see Joon anywhere, worried for a bit he quickly ran to catch up and held onto JR's hand before heading outside.

It has only been a day and Ren has been a bit edgy, the other members noticed but kept quiet it about it. "Ren are you ok? You seem like you are scared to see some one or something." Aron said trying to break the tension. "Aniyo hyung I am fine." Ren said and Aron just nodded a bit and went back to do what he was doing. Ren sighed a bit not even realize that his own boyfriend is watching his every move. "Me and Ren will be back were gonna go get a drink." JR said and everyone nodded but Ren since he is confused right now. JR took Ren's hand and went outside then stopped half way where no one can disturb them. "Ok tell me whats up angel?" JR asked looking at Ren seriously but with a hint of caring in his eyes. Ren sighed and gave in knowing that he has to tell JR sooner or later. "It's just that when we ran into Joon he has been saying that he wanted me to fall for him." Ren admitted and looked at his boyfriend who only had an unreadable expression on his face. "Y-Yeobo?" "Leave." JR said and Ren was a bit taken back by his action "Y-Yeobo I don't love him if thats what you are won-" "I said leave Ren!" JR demanded and Ren felt tears form up in his eyes and just left with a pain expression on his face. He left his boyfriend and turned back to the dorm ignoring the rest of his hyungs not wanting to talk to them.

JR sighed not knowing a certian pledis family over heard their whole conversation. He went back to the dorm and once Nu'est had to go to practice things got a bit awkward for JR and Ren. Ren would end up sitting with Minhyun and Baekho while JR just ends up with sitting next to Aron. Once Nu'est arrived at the entertainment most people heard about what is going on with the JRen couple. Some of the Pledis family were furious with Joon for what he did to Ren and trying to have them split. The news soon spread to the Nu'est dorm but only Minhyun, Aron and Baekho heard about it Ren and JR are oblvious to the situation now knowing what to do. JR has been thinking about going to see Joon personally and to take care of buisness but he has to admit he was jealous. Jealous that people are falling for his precious boyfriend and not being there with Ren to protect him. "Yeobo." Ren whispered a bit while knocking on the door. JR opened the door and looked to see his boyfriend's puffy cheeks knowing that he has been crying pretty badly. JR's heart felt like it just shattered seeing his boyfriend like this. "Angel." "Yeobo I am sorry I made you upset but... I don't love Joon I love you and only you I don't want anyone else but you I was too scared to tell you but once you blew up I should of let go but I didn't cause I made you in pain as well." He said hiccuping a bit and a new hot trail of tears started to fall on his cheeks. JR kissed his boyfriend's tears away and hugged him tight. "I am sorry as well I got jealous I was scared to lose you." He said and rubbed Ren's back trying to calm him down. "I love you my angel." JR said and kissed Ren's head when he pulled him into his room to let him rest. He watched Ren fall asleep peacefully and figured he better deal with Joon personally himself.

JR waitied for Joon at the park since no one is out at the time. Ren doesn't know that JR left or any other Nu'est members. He just told them that he is gonna go out for a walk. He did ask one of his sunbae's to call Joon to tell him that he will be waiting at the park for him. 10 minutes later Joon showed up not happy that he had to come out in the cold. He saw JR up in the clearing and went over to him. "What is it that you had me come all the way over here at this time of night?" He asked JR and JR just looked at Joon. "I want you to stay away from Ren." He said and Joon just scoffed. "Look I heard about him dating you from other idols he even told me that he is dating I can't just go after a guy who is already dating." "well thats not what the pledis family is seeing." JR stated and Joon just rolled his eyes "well tell the Pledis family that I, Lee Joon is not going to take Ren." He stated. JR shrugged and put his hands in his pockets "if thats what you say babo." He said which made Joon twich and put JR into a head lock "Is that how you treat your elders? You should learn respect mister!" Joon exclaimed while JR was struggling to get free and punched him in the stomach which made Joon let go of him.

While JR and Joon are having their little arguement EXO M's chen was walking by with Ren just catching up on things until Chen spotted JR. "Hey Ren is that your boyfriend over there?" he asked and pointed to the direction and Ren just turned and did see his boyfriend there. "Yeah it is I wonder what he is doing there?" He asked himself and Chen just smiled and linked arms with him. "Well things are cool between you two right?" He asked since he knows the situation between him, JR and Joon and Chen wasn't happy about it either. He admired the JRen couple since he found it adorable and knew since their first time they came to Show Champion how Ren was showing affection to JR. Ren nodded his head and Chen smiled "well lets go over and see them." He said and pulled Ren over to Joon and JR, while Ren and Chen are on the way Joon was about to say something till he spotted Ren with Chen. "You know what, Hey Ren!" Joon said and went over to him which made JR react quickly "What!? No!" JR said and tackled Joon to the floor only to be caught in another head lock "knew you would fall into my trap!" Joon said which left Ren and Chen confused as soon as they arrived at the scene. "Will you give in?" Joon asked keeping JR in a headlock "Alright, alright I give!" He said and Joon just smirked "good." he said and let go of JR who just pouted. Chen just laughed while Ren just smiled at his boyfriend and helped him up. "Thanks yeobo." he said with a smile and JR just smiled back. "Anytime angel."