Confusion

Shine For Me

Our tour starts tomorrow, and I'm probably the only person who is not looking forward to it. Except maybe that new girl. She still isn't used to us, after a week. Anyways, we have been getting along better. We had some sort of silent agreement.

I don't bother her, she doesn't bother me.

Although she was quiet and unlike any fangirl I've ever seen, I still had a feeling that there was more to her than she let show. Why was she in Korea after living in America for most of her life? I didn't talk to her, but I was still curious about her. 

After eating dinner, I stepped out onto the roof. The stars were gleaming and the summer stickiness was slowly giving way to autumn's gentle winds. I quietly stood there for a minute, breathing in the cool night air. I heard footsteps behind me. i opened my eyes and turned around. It was the girl. She began to turn around. 

"Wait!" I cried.

What am I doing? I thought. 

She turned back around and looked at me. She didn't say anything. Then, her face transformed into my sister's. Her eyes lit up when they met mine and she began to smile. 

Minhee I breathed. Minhee! You're alive.

Oppa! Watch out! Watch out!

"Watch out! Minho!"

I felt arms around me, pulling me back. I opened my eyes. I was still on the roof and the girl was next to me, her eyes full of worry. I bolted up, dusting myself.

"What are you doing? Why am I on the ground?" I said, suspiciously.

"I don't know. Ask yourself. I just came up here and you said a weird name and just started to fall towards the edge. What would you have me do, let you die?"

"What are you talking about? I.. I.." My head began to spin. I d for something to hold onto. She ran forward and caught me before I fell. Despite my dislike for her, I let her guide me down the stairs to my room. 

"Are you alright? You look pale. I'll go get one of the others to help." She stood up to leave. I caught her arm and pulled her close. 

"Don't tell anyone about what happened. Just tell them that I fell or something." She nodded, startled, and ran out.

While she was gone, I thought about what happened. Had my brain been in control, I wouldn't have stopped her. But I had a feeling something deeper within me had called out for her to stop. It was like an instinct. An involutary snap of tongue. But why..

"Hyung! Are you okay? I heard you fainted!"

I glared at the girl. 

"I did not faint. I merely fell on the roof."

Taemin chuckled while he helped me get up and said, "Ga In-ah. Next time he faints on you, don't try to carry him. Just slap his face and tell him to get up. It works." He winked and she laughed. She seemed more comfortable with him. My eyebrows furrowed. Was I.. Jealous? NO.. No..

After swallowing a pill and calming my nerves by reading, I got ready for tomorrow's tour. Hopefully it would keep my mind off this confusion.

As I lay on my bed, I couldn't sleep. Minhee's worriful face kept flashing when I closed my eyes. No it wasn't Minhee that I saw. It was that girl. Ga In. Mysterious, annoying Ga In was worried for me, a hard, cold man.  My head began to hurt. Finally, my exhaustion pulled me under.

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone:) ACK this chapter is so short..... Sorry! I'll try to update soon:) Luckily I didn't start school yet:) SO I'll be able to update more this week.

Anyways... please subscribe and comment:) let me know what you like/don't like about my story:) It means a lot to meh:) thank you:) GAMSA:)