He or She?

He or She?

 

“I am so nervous, Hyung.” Kyuhyun said, feeling really so nervous for what he is going to do.

“Do not get nervous, Kyu. I know you can do it.” Sungmin tried to lessen his nervousness.

“What if it fails?”

“You know, you won’t fail.”

“But…”

“How many times did you practice for that?”

“It is almost a year now.”

“So why do you feel so nervous? I thought you are ready for this?”

“Yeah, right. I can do this. Thanks, hyung! I will go now.” Kyuhyun is really thankful that he has very supportive hyungs.

“Goodluck to our evil Maknae!” Sungmin cheered him up.

Kyuhyun went out of their room, their dorm. Yes, they are roommates since he became a member of Super Junior.

XXXXXXXX

“Is everything, okay now?” Kyuhyun asked the servers.

“Yes, sir! Everything is okay! Good luck, sir!” The servers chorused.

Everything is ready. When Kyuhyun went out of their dorm this morning, he went straight to this restaurant, to prepare something important – really important. The aisle at the entrance of the restaurant was decorated with pink and red balloons. Each balloon has a note in it. Only one table was left at the center of the restaurant, with a big chocolate cake, and found at the bottom of that chocolate, is a ring. Yes, he is going to propose now to the one he wanted to spend his whole life.

Kyuhyun was enlightened when the waiters cheered him up. “Ah, thank you everyone! I hope that this will turn out well.”

“Yes, it will Sir! When will she come here?” One waiter asked him.

“Thank you! Well, she should be here by 8PM, and it is already 7:45.” Kyuhyun said. “Where is that girl by the way?! She should be on her way here now.” He thought. He got his phone in his pocket and texted her.

8:05 PM

Kyuhyun is now feeling sad and worried. It is already 8:05 and she is not still there. He should have just fetched her in their dorm. “Aish, that girl… I am so worried now. Where is she?” He texted her again.

 

XXXXXXXX

3 MESSAGES RECEIVED.

10 MISSED CALLS.

“10 missed calls? Oh, no!” Sooyoung just woke up from her sleep, and it is already 8:50 PM in phone’s clock. She read the messages immediately.

From: UglyKyu

Received: 7:46 PM

 

Soo! Where the hell are you now? Have you forgotten that we will meet today at 8PM in our favourite restaurant? Hurry up! Take care! I love you. :)

 

“Oooops! I have forgotten that! Why did he not remind that to me this morning? Aish, Kyu. You’ll be dead!” Sooyoung cursed.

From: UglyKyu

Received: 8:05 PM

 

Yah, Soo! It is already past 8! Are you on your way now?! I  am worried now, you have not been late ever since we have met. What happened to you? You are not answering my call! I love you! I’ll wait here up to forever, just go here!

 

“Kyu, you are really stupid.” She thought. She then read the third message.

From: Sungmin-oppa

Received: 8:30 PM

 

Sooyoungie, where are you? I don’t want to ruin this day but, Kyu is going to propose to you now. And I am so worried when he called and he said that you are still not there. He is starting to be frustrated now, where are you? Go there now! And don’t ever mention to him that I spilled what he was going to do. Aish… Congratulations in advanced! Kekekeke.

 

“What the? Kyu is going to propose to me later! OMO! OMO! I’m going to die!“ Sooyoung jumped from her bed. She texted Kyuhyun then went straight to the bathroom.

“At the end of this day, I will be the happiest girl in the world!” Sooyoung said.

XXXXXXXX

1 MESSAGE RECEIVED

From: UglySoo

Received: 9:00 PM

 

Yah! Sorry, Kyu. I fell asleep and I just woke up. Why did you not remind me about this date earlier today? Do you want me to wring your neck? Anyway, I’ll be there, wait for 10 years more! Kekeke. Just kidding, I’ll be there within an hour! I love you, uglykyu.

 

“At last!” Kyuhyun announced.

All the people in the restaurant looked at him.

“Is she on her way now?” A waitress asked.

“Yes, and you all should be ready!” Kyuhyun cannot hide his excitement.

XXXXXXXX

Sooyoung is on a taxi now. She cannot help but to smile at what Sungmin texted her a while ago. “Aish, Kyubaby, do not trust your hyungs with any of your plans for me. I know I would not be surprised anymore, so instead, I will just surprise you.” Sooyoung thought of a plan and it will surly surprise Kyu later.

XXXXXXXX

Sooyoung soon arrived at the restaurant. She was amazed with its appearance, Kyuhyun really made an effort for that day. “Aish… Kyu, I love you.”

One waitress greeted her and a waiter escorted on her way to the restaurant’s entrance aisle. She is trying to find Kyuhyun, but he is nowhere to be found. “Oh, Kyu, I will thank Sungmin for telling me what you are planning. Kekekeke.

“Where is Kyuhyun?” She asked.

“Ahm.. He is waiting there for you, just walk across this aisle and you’ll find him.” The waiter answered.

“Okay, thank you. So why are there balloons here, huh? Nothing is special today, so why is this place like this?” She asked, trying to scare the waiter. “I am so loving this.”

“I’ll just go now ma’am. Just enjoy the night!” The waiter answered her then hurriedly walk  towards their kitchen.

Sooyoung walked across the aisle filled with balloons. Each balloon has a note at its strings. She read it.

Soo, I love you. You are the one that I love the most!

You are the most special person in my life, Soo. I love you.

I always call you UglySoo, but you know what? To tell you the truth, you are the most beautiful girl that I have met and I will ever meet.

 

I know that you are violent Soo, so what? Violence is your most effective way of showing affection to me. And I love you for that.

 

My hyungs always tell me that I just fell in love with your legs. The hell they care? And correction, I am not only in love with your legs. I am in love with YOU! The whole YOU!

 

So what if you talk so loud? The hell I care with your loud voice, as long as I love you, and you love me, we will be together forever.

 

Sooyoung cannot hide her happiness. She did not notice that tears are starting to fall from her eyes – tears of joy. She pulled all the notes attached to the balloons and kept it inside her pouch. She cried louder.

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Where are you?” Sooyoung shouted. All the crews in the restaurant looked at her.

“Oh no, what did I do?” Kyuhyun asked himself, trying to think for some possible reasons why she is mad. “Why UglySoo?” He asked.

“Marry me or else, you’ll die now.” She announced.

“What?” Kyuhyun was shocked. “I should be the one proposing to you, why did it turn out the other way?” He thought.

“Answer now!” Sooyoung commanded as she stepped closer to Kyuhyun, leaving a six-inch space between them.

“Yes, Maam! Yes!” He answered like a soldier. He is still wondering why it turned out like that, but nonetheless, he is the happiest man in the whole wide world today.

“Good boy, I love you.” Sooyoung said with a sweet voice the kissed Kyuhyun.

“You should be that one that will be surprised, why did it turn out to be me?” Kyuhyun said.

“I do not know why.” Sooyoung answered naughtily.

 

Aha. :) Sorry, I posted it twice. :D