chapter 1

He's my..... WHAT?!?

"Welcome home, miss," says some maids who work for your family. You step out of the limo and flash them a smile then walk inside your home.

Your umma let you go on vacation to America for a few weeks. She didn't say why, but you had fun anyways. Everyone was really nice, and since you knew enlgish, it was easy for you there. When you stepped into the large living room

you saw your umma sitting there with some man.

"Sweetie, your home!" your umma said, standing up and hugging you. "I want you to meet your new dad, sweetie."

the man sitting next to her stood up too and smiled.

"My name i s Siwon. Nice to meet you, Yuriko."

WHAT?!?!??

***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***

*I can't believe this is why umma made me go on vacation!* you thought as you walked to your room. *I don't even know that guy!!!* Sighing you went inside your room, only to see a guy going through your diary.

He turned around when you walked in.

*Wait...... I know. him..!*

"T-T-TAEMIN?!" you screamed.

"Hi, Yuriko." he waved. You ran and grabbed your diary from him. "How much did you read?!!"

"Up to 'I wish Taemin was my boyfriend....'"

"GET OUT!!!" you hit him with a pillow and he laughed as he ran out of your room. you pouted and held your diary close to your chest. "i'm so. so. soooo sorry, diary. don't worry, he won't be touching you any more!"

you sighed and changed into your pink pajamas then went to bed.

***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~***~~~~~***

 

i'm sorry this chapter is really bad and short TT^TT

just remember though, noona, i'm doing this because i love you. ♥