Chapter One

We'd Promise, Rite?

"Yeah, finally the press conference finished, and I proudly state that Cube Studio officially open!" Shout Hong Seungsung, Cube Entertainment's CEO, followed by clapping sounds from all of BEAST, 4minute, BtoB members, G.Na, and also all of Cube staffs.

And then, all of Cube Family members celebrating the opening of Cube Studio while strolling and playing around the studios, and maybe they can call it their new home, the place for them for practice singing, learn new coreography, recording new song for their newest album, or maybe just hanging out and having fun.

All of them. Except one person.

A girl who had a y charisma on stage, but it's really different if we see her offstage. She's a really bubbly person and always shows an aegyo to almost everyone she knows. Off course you know who is she, right? Yeah, she's Kim Hyuna. But today she's not looks like usual Hyuna. She's just sit there, at a couch in the Cube Cafe, busy with her own thoughts. There are a lot of things bothering her, but the reason why she;s so confuse like that is, just one person.

A person who always haunting her mind. A person who made her almost lost focus of everything she do. A person who she miss... a lot. Really lot.

Still busy with her own thoughts, suddenly, she feels something cold touching her face. Someone puts a can of coke at her face, and makes her taken aback and yelled.

"O-Oppa!!" She shout at him, and slap him on his hand, and he just laughing out loud seeing her cute reaction. He is Jang Hyunseung. A person who we mention before. Seeing his laughing at her just makes Hyuna more pissed off.

"Oppa seriously, what do you want?!" She pouts, make him burts of laugh again, even louder, feel proud of what his accomplished. She should admit that even he make her pissed off cause he suddenly like that, he successfully make her happy because finally, she can start interact again with him. They're too busy with their own job with their groups, sp it's so hard for them to just had a little conversation, even on the phone.

Still laughing, but not as loud as before, he pats her head to make her calm down, and it's success. She blushing, lowing her head. She miss this time, the time when he pats her head and then her hair gently. "Yah, why you just sit there, doing nothing, while almost of us playing around, enjoying this new building?" Hyunseung ask her, after he finally can stop laughing, and then sit beside her, take a sip from her coke.

"N-ne... oppa..."

"Hm?"

"Ah, I don't know how to said it..."

"Ne?" he raise his eyebrow, kinda curious what would she said to him.

"I... I miss you..."

"Ah! Just forget it, okay?" She giggles, trying so hard to don't said what's really on her mind, since she didn't had any courage and she's not ready see his reaction, while Hyunseung just nodding, didn't dare to ask anything, even thought he still curious what would she said... and still hoping he will hear a words he wait forever, from her.

"Yah Jang Hyunseung, why don't you had any courage to tell her..." he mumbling himself, really soft, but unfortunately Hyuna still hear she said anything.

"Eh? What did you said, oppa?" Hyuna raise her eyebrow

"No... nothing!" he waves his hand in front of her face, and tried so much to calm down.

"O...kay..."

And then, two of them just remain silent... and let's said, an awkward silence. It's been a really long time since their meet, but unfortunately they can tell what's really on their mind, and they don't know how to start a conversation after a long time don't talk each other.

"Ah, oppa! Please tell me about BEAST world tour, can you? I'm curious!"  finally Hyuna speakes, trying to ruin the awkwardness around them.

"Ah, Beautiful Show?" Hyunseung trying to recalling some of memories about his first world tour with BEAST. "Well, believe me, it's really fun! We travelled to a lot of countries and met a lot of fans all around the world. Seeing our fans happy to meet BEAST makes us happy too!"

"Wow oppa! It's seems so fun! Congrats, by the way for Beautiful Show!"

"Hahaha, thank you, Hyuna-ah! And, oh, we also give a random lucky fan a fanservice too."

"A fanservice? Like... what?"

"We treat her nicely. Gikwang, Doojoon, and Yoseob hug her, Doojoon gives her flower and teddy bear, while we sings 'You' to her. You know that song, right?"

"Oh my God! All of BEAST oppa are so sweet! She must be so lucky!" Hyuna clapping her hands, feels interest with his story, while he just laughing seeing her action. "and, oh! What do you give, or maybe do, to lucky fan, oppa?"

"Uhm, me... sings to her too, while laying on her lap. And after that, I just playing around with a bycicyle we bring to stage while others member singing to her."

"Uh... wow..." Hyuna lost words. She somehow feels jealous, even when they do Trouble Maker promotion he had touch her almost every part of her body, buut she still feels so jealous to the lucky fangirl who can feels Hyunseung head on her lap. She really wants he do that to her, too.

"Hey, why you just remain silent again?" he waves his hand in front of her face, "don't saif to me... you're jealous, right?"

"A-aniyo, oppa! Don't tease me again" she blushing, and then slap him playfully again, and makes him laugh again because of her cute reaction.

"Hahaha don't be like that, this is request from our dance crwe, I just doing my job, again?" said Hyunseung, and then her again, and she blushing even more again. And suddenly, she feels he suddenly put her arms around her to his tight embrace. "Ne, Hyuna... I miss you."

Hyuna blush again, even more. She speechless with his action, he never like this before. When she wants to hug him back and replied his sweets word, suddenly their hear someone from nowhere shouting out loud.

"NE JANG HYUNSEUNG, WHERE ARE YOU."

"Oh my God, it's Junhyung!" he taken aback when knowing who the owner of the shouting voice, and stands and put her hands away from Hyuna. "I'm sure he knows already that I take his coke."

Hyuna just remain silence, don't know what to do, and then Hyunseung who still standing whispering on her ears, "I almost forgot, I had something to tell you, maybe I'll tell you later, or maybe just text you! See you!"

"O-oppa!" After that, he runs away to save his life, leaves Hyuna alone, dumbfound there. Even she feels so happy because his sweet action and his sweets word, she said again because suddenly he's gone, again... It's been a long time since their last conversation, and then he just leaved her... She whispered, "I miss you too, oppa..."

And suddenly, Doojoon appear from nowhere, call here. "Hey, Hyuna-yah! Did you see Hyunseung? Junhyung is looking at him!"

Still feels so sad, she tried to answer, "uhm, he just leaved a while ago when you coming here, but I don't know where he go..."

"Oh, okay! Thanks!" Doojoon pats her back, and Hyuna just nodding at her, "By the way, Gayoon is looking at you too! She said if I meet you, I should tell you to meet her and go home with 4minute girl."

"Ah, thank you, Doojoon-oppa!" Hyuna stands and then bowing at him, "by the way, please tell Junhyung-oppa to don't do harm things to Hyunseung-oppa, can you?"

"Hahaha, I'll tell him, but I can't promise you it will happen, okay? Junhyung is really mad right now because his coke taken away by Hyunseung."

"Ah, I see... thanks again, oppa!" Hyuna bows again to Doojoon, while he bows back her too, and then Hyuna leaves Cube Studio to met her 4minute girls in their van.

"Yah, what takes you so long, Hyuna-yah!" Gayoon shouting at Hyuna when Hyuna enters the van.

"Ah unnie don't be like that! I'm sorry, hehe" Hyuna replies Gayoon words, when suddenly she feels her phone at her bag vibrating. There's a message for her, and when knowing who text her, she feels a lot of butterflies filling her tummy. It's from Jang Hyunseung.

"Hyuna-yah, sorry for leaving you like that! I afraid Junhyung will kill me! Bye the way, I don't know you already knowing this or not, but, I'll debut as an actor in the musical show, as Mozart, sooner, after Beautiful Show finished!"

Hyuna keeps read his message over and over again... she's really happy knowing that, she's really proud of him, finally he can have his first appearance as musical actor, and shows off his acting skills. And finally, she replied his message,

"Seriously, oppa?! Whoa, you're so cool! Off course, I'll come to see your perform at musical!"

And after a while, Hyunseung finally replied her message,

"Thank you, Hyuna-yah! ^^ Ne, you promise me to watch me, and cheering me, would you?"

"Ne, oppa, off course, I promise!"

 


Wow, nine subsrciber already!  <3 I update, everyone, I hope you'll enjoyed it! :D At first, I plan to make this fic an one-shot story, but I change my mind, and maybe this story will had around five chapters, I still don't know~

By the way, maybe from now I'll rarely update this fic because I will start my college life sooner~! Wish me luck, kay? ^^ Thanks for reading, giving comments and subscribing to my fanfic! I love you guys! <3

 

ps;

if you found any grammar error, tell me! I'll fix it :D