When Love stops - Chapter 1

When Love Stops

          AJ and the other U-KISS members are taking a break after recording a song for their latest album which is about to release next month. During the break, all the member are taking self-cam but AJ is busy waiting for a call to come.

7 years ago...

"AJ,please remember me after you become famous." A girl said to him.

"JiEun, I will always remember you .If I forgot to call you even once, please call me. If I have any concert, please come to it. I will make time to see you"

"really?!"

"Yes, I promise. Remember tocome okay?"

"Dae, AJ. Bye! Hope you achieve your dreams!"

Manager Hyung's booming voice made AJ jump and return to the present time. "AJ, do you hear me? Break time is over!"

"Dae, I'm coming, manager!" AJ shouted.

          Once AJ entered the studio, U-KISS started recording again. Kevin's angelic voice, Hoon's romantic voice SooHyun's balladic voice and KiSeop's soft voice started to fill the room, melting even the hardest hearts. meanwhile, AJ, Eli and DongHo's rap would make everyone wanting to join along.

Two hours later...

"Ah!!! We finally finished recording!! Hoon hyung!! Let's go eat kimchi." DongHo shouted.

Hoon who was exhausted said, "DongHo, you go eat with KiSeop. I want to sleep."

"Hey Hoon! I also want to sleep." Kiseop wailed.

"DongHo, I will go with you." AJ said.

"Really?!" DongHo exclaimed. AJ nodded. "Yeah!!! KimChi Heaven here I come!!!"

"Si kkeu reo!!!" Eli, Kevin, AJ, SooHyun, Kiseop and Hoon shouted at Dongho.

                              ------------------------------                             

          'JiEun, why haven't you called me?' AJ wondered. 'let me try to cal her again'

          AJ called her but she still didn't pick up. he was scared she was avoiding him.