3

How can this be?

your P.O.V

when i saw dok2 outside looking out from the sky , i skipped.

"yah, you okay?" i asked looking at him. he smiled and nodded giving me a sip from his beer. "guess what~" i said while pushing him abit."...what?" he had his eyes at his beer. "i said guess,stupied!" "yahh! don't call me stupid! im older then you!" he shouted "so i'm american not korean dummy!" said while laughing my off but i dont know why xD "just tell me." "Star Entertament want us to go to korea and be the star" i looked at him .

"REALLY!!!" 

 (be the way, the gifs i'm using is not mine,got them in tumblr so yeah... creiteds to them :D A/N )

"yes!" i smiled and then

crazy dok2! (well thats wooyoung from 2pm but yeah pretend it him :)) im going lol with this gif! A/N)

"yesyesyes! so..."

he hugged me and i shouted "put me down! yahhhh~~~~ " 

"sorry sorry! i just can't.. we're gonna reach our dream tiff, i just cant believe it" he said while looking at me "yah, we're not even in korea and your saying that hahahahah~ your so funny!" while shuffling his hair.

we went in and he suddenly said " gonna tell aunt about it?"

"ofcouse i will"

"but i dont know how and when" he looked at me and he gave me the 'im listening' face.

"okay. ill tell her if shes 'FREE' but that never happened right, shes always busy even tho i told her i dont wanna go to college, i wanna be a singer in korea but she doesnt get it and she doesnt even care ."

"she will.." i interupt him. "oh really? when was the last time she called me to go back home.. never right, or after appa died she never once went to collect me or even go to the meeting " i looked at him. "you want me to tell her?" he suggested " nah~ she might kill you like last time" "it wasn't her fault, she was drunk.."i interupted again. "yes it was her fault, getting drunk " "okayokay" he said "but if she wont let you ill go up to her " "what ever but ill convince her..." he looed at me "ill try" he smiled a bit and handed me a can of beer.