1

How can this be?

your P.O.V

 

"why is he not answering, god damn'it! " i shouted. it was 11pm and im walking to my cousins house. Dok2 has been my Brother (close coz thats why) Bestfriend (we have the same intrest in music and shiz) and Dad (well, since my dad died, he was there for me)

I tired calling him again but no answer *his soo died* i thought.

After walking for 30 mins I finally arrived at is house,well outside his house.

 

KNOCK-KNOCK 

The door opened but it wasnt dokki oppa it was another guy.

"what do you want?" he asked rudely. 

* WOW! what a gentelemen,pshh' rude! *  

"where's dok2?" i said looking over his shoulder.

 

*ahh~ his hanging with his friends thats why huh?* i thought  "oh tiff,what you doing here.. outside"

  

*his soooo stupid!*

"is that all you gotta say when you can at least ask me to come in" i said in a rude way

dokki "no way "

me "but why not"

dokki "cuz youll be the only girl in ma house and its a guys night out" he said with a funny face.

me "well i need to stay here. r~" dokki inturupted" you ran out again? WHY!?

"ill tell you when i get in. im cold" looking at him while hugging myelf for wormth dokki "fine~"

when i went in i saw like 20 guys or more in the living room looking at the tv with a beer on their hand. i smirked and thought * i think they're watching p*.

 

one guy looked up and said to dokki "i thought its guys night out dok,why did you bring your girl here?" i laughed at what he said and corrected him "fyi im not ,so you call 'girl' " " oh your his one night stand then huh?" i looked at him

*is he stupid!* 

dokki looked at me and back to his friend and said " Guys. Meet my cousin, Stiffany. but one guy was to busy looking at the tv and shouted, "WOOOOW! yeah baby"

but i didnt know one guy was staring at me.

_______________________________________________________________________