Meet-up (Baro)

Played the 5 of us

Baro

Eun Ae

Jinyoung

Gongchan

 

I was walking down the counter to pay for the food I bought when a girl stumbled up on me. "Oh~ Mianhae!" she quickly said to me "aish, why do I have to be this babo?" I heard her whipser to herself. "Ahh, araso, it's fine" I looked at her and I gave her my sincerest smile, I couldn't see her face because she was looking at the floor and her hair is covering her face until she looked at me then back down the floor, slightly smiling.

 

"I'm Baro, and you?" I ask her. "Ah, I'm Eun Ae! Nice to meet you Baro oppa~" she shot me the cutest smile I had ever seen which made me look down to her lips. It looked so pinkish and plump. Her teeth were perfectly aligned and were pearly white. Her smile is really.. wow. Before I had an urge to kiss her, I quickly asked her if she could hang out with me a bit in the park. I was suprised when she aggreed, we only met a couple of minutes ago.

 

Well, we went down the park and sat on the swings. "So, Baro oppa~ where do you live?" How cutely she said oppa! *o* "Just up that street, how bout you?" I asked her while pointing the direction. "Oohh~ on the left street of this park! Its near yours." she said while making an 'o' face. "Ahh, you wanna come? I'm just gonna put some stuff in the fridge." I asked her. "Bwo? Really? You trust me already?" She asked with her eyes wide open. "Ne, how about you, you aggreed when I asked you to come with me and we just met." I stated. "Ah~ you look like someone I can trust, plus you look nice~" She said while smiling, to my suprise, I think I'm blushing, aigooo. "Oh! I meant.. uhm.. you look.. k-kind.." she added, I think she saw my face -____- "ah~ ka ja?" I asked her. "Okay~" I grabbed her hand unknowingly and walked home.

 

When we reached home, I noticed no one was around. "Jinyoungie hyung! Sandeulliee hyung!" I shouted over the house but there was no response. "They must've run some errands, hmm" I told her "ohh~ I want to see them!" She told me.

 

Since they're not here I grabbed our picture and showed it to her. "This is Jinyoung hyung, the leader of our group. This is Gongchan, he's the maknae. This is Sandeul, he sings the best. This is CNU, according to girls he unknowingly is y, *chuckle chuckle* then me" I pointed to the faces of the members as I said their name. I gave her the picture to familiarize herself with them.

 

She looked down her watch, "Oh! Oppa, I need to get home~" aw, now? "Araso, ka ja!" I said and accompanied her outside and until the park. "Nice to meet you Baro oppa! I hope to see you again~" she came closer and kissed my left cheek which caused me to blush. "Byee!" She said while waving then run to the street. AHHHH I'm not myself today~

 

When I reach home I was taken a back to see the members happily eating at the sala. "Oh baro! Where have you been?" Jinyoung hyung asked. "Ah~ just needed some fresh air." I told them. "Hyung, you want some?" Channie offered some chips to me "This is what I brought earlier!" I told them. They laughed in chorus. "Oh~ mianhae hyung!" Channie told me while pouting. "Araso, araso!" I told him while I tausled his hair then got the chips and joined them.

 

 

~~~~

 

Other meet up's from the group will be posted! What do you think? CRAPPY? Anyway, Leave your suggestions or violent reaction towards this chappie in the comment bar below, 감사합니다 *o*