true love is real.

Real love.

 

“I’m sorry..” Jongin sighed deeply. He felt like a jerk, seeing Kyungsoo looking at him with hope. Hoping that he would have the same feeling as Kyungsoo does. Kyungsoo just confessed to him, saying that he liked Jongin from the very first time they met.

“C-can you please tell me why?” Kyungsoo tried his best to keep his tears visible to Jongin’s eyes. Jongin sighed again. A long pause before he replied, “I-I already like someone else..”

Kyungsoo can’t hold back any longer. He knew exactly the person Jongin was talking about. But what hurts the most is both of them knew that person doesn’t see Jongin as a special someone, yet Jongin chose him rather than Kyungsoo.

“S-Sehun, right?” Kyungsoo tried his best to keep his voice stable. “The person that you liked.. Sehun, right?” Jongin nodded hesitantly. Guilty feelings came rushing to his veins as he saw Kyungsoo collapsed to the floor, crying hard.

“H-hyung, I’m sorr-“ “why do you like him, Jongin?!” Jongin was taken aback by Kyungsoo’s sudden loud voice, eyes filled with tears and sobbing hard. “H-hyung, I-“

“You know he doesn’t like you like he likes Luhan Hyung!” Kyungsoo shouted again. Jongin cried too, seeing Kyungsoo being like this made his heart broke. He knew Kyungsoo held a special place in his heart. He swear he loves Kyungsoo too, but Sehun..

Sehun’s his first love. The very first time he saw Sehun entered the practice room, his heart skips a beat. When Sehun first talked to him, he can’t even sleep that night, as Sehun’s heavenly voice kept on repeat in his head.

“He doesn’t love you like I do..” Kyungsoo mumbled as he got up, and left Jongin alone in the practice room, thinking about what he just did to a special someone in his life. ‘what have I done?’

~             ~             ~

                “Hyung~~” Jongin was surprised as he saw Sehun suddenly standing in front of him, smiling brightly. He smiled weakly, making Sehun felt something’s wrong with his Hyung.

                “Jonginnie Hyung.. is there anything wrong?” He asked as he held Jongin’s hands tight. Jongin smiled as he shook his head.

                “Oh, Hyung. I forgot to tell you. I can’t go to eat dinner at your place today.” Sehun said as he smiled cutely. “and why is that?” Jongin asked as he played with Sehun’s hair, caressing it softly.

                “uh, you see.. Luhan Hyung asked me to go out with him, to drink bubble tea near our school. You know that place right Hyung? I really like the bubble tea there and Luhan Hyung said he would like to take me out, like a date for the two of us tonight..,” Sehun blushed slightly.

                Jongin’s heart broke into pieces, again. This happened a lot of times already. Luhan this and Luhan that, Luhan Luhan Luhan. But why does his heart can’t move on and stop liking Sehun?

                Then he realised something. He never, even once told Sehun how he felt towards the younger. He knew Sehun doesn’t realise anything whenever he did skin ship with him. Sehun was oblivious to his feelings.

                “Hyung~ Hyung!! you’re spacing out again! Do you even hear what I say?” Sehun said as he shook Jongin’s shoulder slightly.

                Suddenly, Jongin cupped Sehun’s face. Sehun was surprised, he even blushed a bit as he saw Jongin up close.

                “Sehun-ah, tell me the truth..” Jongin took a deep breath before continuing. “Do you like Luhan Hyung?”

                Sehun’s eyes grew bigger at the sudden question. After a few seconds, he nodded slowly. “I-I do like Luhan Hyung. Wh-“

                “then what about me?” Sehun gulped hard. ‘what-what is wrong with this Hyung?’ he thought to himself. Is he..

                Sehun blinked countless times. The silence that he gave was enough for Jongin to understand.

                Jongin let go of Sehun as he sighed again. He then looked at Sehun once again, smiling weakly. Sehun was still blushing, blinking his eyes as he tried to adapt to what’s just happening.

                “Sehun-ah. You know, I really really like you. Not as a Hyung, but more than that.” Jongin said, fighting the urge to cry. “But you know what, they say karma is a . I think I understand that.” He sighed for the nth time.

                He tried to leave the practice room, the same practice room Kyungsoo confessed to him yesterday. He really know what Kyungsoo feels. He knew it so well.

                “H-hyung!” Sehun spoke out as he finally understands the situation. “Jongin Hyung, please wait-“

                Jongin turned around, faking a smile. “It’s okay, Sehun-ah. Just pretend that this never happened.”

                “but Jongin Hyung-“

~             ~             ~

                “Kyungsoo Hyung, listen to me, please~” Jongin said as he grabbed Kyungsoo by the hand. Kyungsoo was avoiding him at all cost.

                “Kyungsoo-yah!” Jongin shouted as he gripped Kyungsoo’s hand tight. Kyungsoo turned around and pushed Jongin away.

                “What do you want from me Jongin?!” Jongin just looked at Kyungsoo’s teary eyes. “Go away, leave me, please. I beg you..” Kyungsoo was crying again, and so does Jongin.

                “give me some time to forget you..” Kyungsoo put his hands on his chest, he felt a sharp pain. His eyes were blurry, he doesn’t care if Jongin sees him like this because he couldn’t take it anymore.

                Jongin hugged Kyungsoo tightly, burying his face on Kyungsoo’s neck. “Don’t..” He whispered in between sobs. “Don’t forget me, Hyung..”

                Kyungsoo cried even harder hearing that. He can felt Jongin’s heartbeat against his body. “W-why..?” He managed to ask.

                “Because I love you Hyung. I love you.” Jongin felt relieved as he finally said it. “I was stuck in between you and Sehun. Sehun’s my first love, Hyung. But I realised nobody loves me like you do. You cared about me, stood up for me, loves me for who I am and never once complained for what I have done to you.”

                “are you sure you love me, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked as he pulled away from Jongin’s hug. “are you sure you don’t do this out of pity?”

                Jongin shook his head softly as he cupped Kyungsoo’s face and kissed the older lightly on his lips. “you are so special to me, Hyung. Forgive me, please. Be with me.”

 Kyungsoo nodded happily, and the two kissed romantically. But the two didn’t know that there was someone watching this scene with a broken heart. The poor boy clenched his fist tight, tears rolling down his face like crazy as he trembled. He wished to turn back time. He wished he said it with confidence. He wished he can stop Jongin from walking away from him just now. He wished he spoke out what’s on his mind earlier, so this wouldn’t happen.

~             ~             ~

                “It’s okay, Sehun-ah. Just pretend that this never happened.” Jongin said as he left Sehun.

Sehun slapped himself hard on his cheeks, trying to make sure that this wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t a dream that Jongin actually likes him too, just like how much he had been wanting Jongin to be the love of his life, exactly from the day he went to the company, the second he met Jongin. Luhan was right after all. And Luhan’s plan is great, Sehun thought, once. But now..

                ‘’But Jongin Hyung, I don’t like you. I love you.’’