Chapter 2- The Great News

Beginning of an Idol Life

Hana (Jaehwa)  |  Jinx (Jinkyu)  |  Anna (Anna)  |  Genisis (Jonggi)  |  Venus (Hani)  |  Hannie (Hannie)  | Mai (Ahye)  |  Jae (Minjae)  |  MK (Moonkyu)  |  MJ (Moonjoon)  | Others

 


Everyone arrived at the building just in time. They were caught by the assistants of Sooman and was told to go to his boardroom and wait there for him. Jonggi was the first to come. Then Jinkyu came.

"What's up."

"What's up."

"Oh Jinkyu."

"Kim Jonggi." They shook hands.

"You know why they called us here for?"

"I don't know, but I hope it's not about trouble."

Jinkyu nodded in agreement. Then Ahye came, making the guys surprised.

She sat next to the boys.

"Hi."

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So do you know why we're here?"

"Umm... actually. We don't know either."

Ahye grabbed a water bottle from her bag and drank it.

"Don't you think it's hot in here?"

She wiped her forehead, making the guys wide-eyed and starey. *gulp*

'She looks so... hot. NO! I have Hyuna. What am I thinking.'

'Wah!'

Ahye suddenly wanted to know their age.

"How old are you guys?"

"20" "Turning 19" they both said at the same time.

Ahye lost interest in them and went away. She sat in the opposite side of the table from the boys. She just crossed her arms and slouched on the chair like she's annoyed. The boys were shocked at what they saw.

Suddenly Minjae came.

"What's up."

"What's up." "What's up." Minjae sat next to boys.

"Are we in trouble or what?"

"I don't know. We were just called here."

Ahye just stood silently listening to the boys talk. Then Anna came. She didn't talk to anyone and walked directly to the table. The entire room became silent.

Venus and Hannie came at the same time. They met at the lobby and was told to come to the boardroom. They were fond of each other. They had the same name and their personalities were almost similar. When they went inside the boardroom with all the silence, they quickly shut up.

"Anyeonghaseyo." "Anyeonghaseyo." they both bowed and sat next to each other.

Moonkyu and Moonjoon just arrived from SM and wasn't sure what to do next. Finally, Sooman's assistants told them the direction and arrived at the boardroom. Like always, Moonkyu was behind Moonjoon hiding. Moonjoon waved to everyone and sat down. Moonkyu shyly followed sat next to Moonjoon.

After a long period of time, Sooman came in.

"Hello. You're all wondering why you came here right?"

Everyone nodded.

"I'll tell you once everyone gets here. I think there's one more missing."

Just after saying that, Jaehwa barged in the door. Eveyone looked at her. She panting and tired.

"Was I late?"

"No not at all."

"Sorry. There was a long traffic jam and I had to run all the way here from the airport."

"It's alright Jaehwa-sshi. Please sit down."

Jaehwa smiled and noticed Moonkyu was in the crowd. Moonkyu waved shyly and Jaehwa waved back.

"Alright. Everyone's settled now. I will tell you the reason of why you are here. I have gathered you here today because I have a co-ed project and I chose you guys to be in the group."

"What?!"

"Seriously!"

"Oh I can't wait to tell my mom tonight."

"Really?! Yes. I 've been waiting for this."

Everyone was happy and blurted out excited things.

"I hope you really happy with this, but this isn't just being famous. This is about hard work and guts. You all have to do the same when you're in practice except a bit more hard work. As you have seen, most of our groups in SM are very successful, so I hope you're as much successful as them."

Everyone was cheering and celebrating.

"Before you go leave and celebrate, tomorrow morning please pack your things and go this address for your dorm house. You'll meet your managers and I'll hope you will get along with eachother."

After that anouncement, they all cheered and went quickly to their homes to tell their good news.

 

"Appa. I am finally going to be in a group." Jaehwa hugged her dad with tears of joy in her eyes.

 

"Sehun-ah, Ren-ah... I'm going to be in a group." They cheered and celebrated by going out to eat some sushi.

 

"Halmoni, Jinwoo. I'm going to debut." they congratulated her. Anna knew her father wouldn't be in interest, so he went to her grandmother instead.

 

"Umma. I finally get to have a real career." he hugged her mother.

"Good for you."

 

"Appa today was a good day. Sooman-sshi picked me to be in a group." they celebrated with rice cake and wine.

 

"Yes."

"What are you yessing about?" Daehan teased

"I got in a group and you didn't" Hannie just teased and went shopping.

 

Ahye didn't know who tell to, so she called Sunggyu for the surprise.

"Sunggyu. I got into a group. We can meet each other sometime."

 

"I can't believe this is happening to me."

"What's happening to you?" Jeongmin, Minjae's brother, asked.

"I'm going to be in a group. I'm going to be so much better than you."

 

"Any good news today." Moonkyu and Moonjoon's parents said in dinner.

"We are finally going to debut, Umma, Appa."

That's great news honey. I'm really proud of you."

 


Hope you liked this chapter ☺

A bit cheesy, but this is the best I could do ☺

Sorry about the long update >.<

I'm going to school tomorrow, so there's going to be a lot of preparing.

This is actually getting more fun for me^^

Thanks to all those comments from the other update ☺

They just made me really happy ☺