♂ Chapter One- The Call ♀

Beginning of an Idol Life

Hana (Jaehwa)  |  Jinx (Jinkyu)  |  Anna (Anna)  |  Genisis (Jonggi)  |  Venus (Hani)  |  Hannie (Hannie)  | Mai (Ahye)  |  Jae (Minjae)  |  MK (Moonkyu)  |  MJ (Moonjoon)  | Others

 


I was just in the airport back from my week-off vacation from Tokyo. Sooman-sshi was nice enough to give me one. I smiled when I saw my family looking for me in the airport. They waved. I waved back. I took my luggage and walked to my family. I suddenly stopped myself when I heard my phone vibrate. I answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Is this Kim Jaehwa?"

"Yes. How may I help you?"

"May you please go to the SM building once you're settled?"

"Yes, of course. I'll be there soon."

I rushed to my family and told them about the call.


I was playing basketball with Sehun and Ren. It's amusing because I'm much taller than them, so I get more shots.

"Haha! I won again."

"Yah!" they both whined.

"Let's go get a bottle of water," Ren panted.

We went inside and rushed through the kitchen to get some water.

"So... how's training going on?" Sehun started the awkward silence.

"It's great. I learned some new things. What about you? Don't you need to be with EXO?"

He was silent.

"What about you, Ren? How's it goin'?"

"Oh great. We're starting another single soon," he drank his water.

"Cool."

My phone rang.

"Ooh. Who is it this time? Luna, no wait, Krystal?" Sehun teased. They started teasing me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the I.D. It was private. I took the call anyway.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Oh Jinkyu?" 

"Yeah. Why?"

"May you please come to the SM building?"

"Oh. Yeah." I hung up the phone.

"So what was that about?" Ren asked.

"They told me to go to SM building." I took my jacket and headed out the door.

 


It's such a wonderful day. I read my book and sat in the patio at my grandmother's house. I'm visiting her today. Well... I already visited her yesterday, but I came here, so my dad wouldn't get annoyed with me and my music career. He hates it. What a father he is *pssh*

 

"Anna. Would you like some cookies?" my grandmother asked me.

"Are they the chocolate chip ones?"

"No. I know how much you hate chocolate, so I made snickerdoodle," my grandmother put a plate of cookies in the patio table.

"Thanks Halmoni."

"Your welcome," she gave me a grin and ruffled my hair.

I ate the cookies in pleasure.

My phone rang.

"Sillyehamida," I told my grandma.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Kang Anna?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No. Please come to the SM building immediately."

"Wae?"

"Please just come."

"Neh." I finally gave up.

I hung up the phone and took my belongings.

"Halmoni, I have to go somewhere. I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for the cookies. I'll take some with me." I bowed and left.

 


This part time job is really boring, but I have to earn some money to help Umma. I sighed.

"Yah! Jonggi. Here's your weekly pay," the manager gave me an envelope.

I smiled with pleasure. I quickly took it from him.

"Kamsamida, sunbae-nim," I bowed.

He side-smiled and walked away.

I opened the envelope and surprised to see there was only 16, 967 won ($15). I was suppose to get 36, 196 ($32). That's what I hate about working in part-time jobs. They don't give what they're suppose to pay. I sighed.

I took off my uniform, which was a hat and an apron. Then I took my stuff and went outside to now help my mom with the flower shop. I wanted to go with Hyuna today, but she insisted me to go help my mom.

I saw my mom carrying big bag of soil, so I ran to help her. She looked stressed.

"Oh. Jonggi. You're done with your part-time job. I told you. You don't need to help me here. Go on a date with Hyuna-sshi. Pali," she insisted.

I knew in the inside she needed my help. She's too nice.

"Umma. I'm fine. Hyuna wanted me to help you today."

"You're girlfriend is so pretty, yet nice," she complemented.

I smiled. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Kim Jonggi?"

"Neh. Waeyo?"

"May you come to the SM building?"

"Oh. Neh. Neh. I'll come." I hung up the phone.

"Who was that, Jonggi?" my mom asked.

"I'll tell you later. I'll be going. Sillyehamida," I bowed and walked away to go to SM.

 


"Appa, I love your cake. Daebak, Daebak," I beamed and took a piece of my cake.

"Thanks. Taste this one too," my dad gave me bread and other foods.

"Appa. I'm not going to finish all of this." I whined.

"Arasso Arasso. I'll eat some too." We ate the cake.

I was at my dad's awesome bakery sampling his new creations. They are so wonderful. I'm going ot burst in happiness.

The bakery's store phone rang. My dad picked it up and talked to the person. While he was doing that, I happily ate my cake in pleasure.

"Yah! Hani-ah! Someone wants to talk to you," my dad called.

I wonder who it is.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Park Hani?"

"Yes. Omo. Did I do something wrong? Josonghamida."

"No *laughs* You did nothing wrong, Hani-sshi. Please come to the SM building."

"Oh. Ok. I'll be going now."

I hung up the phone and took my stuff.

"Appa. I'm going to SM. Don't eat all those delicious cake ok?"

"Arasso arasso." he laughed

I walked out of the store and went to SM's builing.

 


"Yah! Hyung! I want some ice cream." my little brother whined.

I was doing my hair in the bathroom and didn't want to be disturbed.

"Get some in the fridge, you brat." I continued doing my hair.

"Yeesh!" he walked away.

Now that he said it. I want some ice cream too.

I finished doing my hair and went out.

"Yah! Don't eat the whole thing!"

I saw my brother eating the whole ice cream.

I went in and took the ice cream. We were fighting over it.

At the end, I got the ice cream.

"Haha! I got the ice cream," I teased.

It looked like he was fake crying and doing an aegyo. He looked so cute, so I had to give him the ice cream.

"Here." I said in defeat.

He took the ice cream. He did a merong face and ran away.

"Yah! I want that ice cream back."

While I was chasing Daehan, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Park Hannie?"

"Neh. Wae?"

"Please come to the SM building."

"Waeyo? I'm quite busy." I continued my chase with Daehan.

"You're going to miss your chance."

I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Arasso, Arasso. I'll come."

I hung up the phone and stopped the chasing with Daehan.

I went out the door and headed to SM building. I left with Daehan standing there dumbfounded. I giggled.

 


I was just doing my nails when my mom called me to help her with cooking.

"Ahye. Come here and help me prepare the food please."

I said nothing and walked up to my mom.

"Cook this for me," my mom said.

She moved away to let me handle the cooking.

"Ahye is there something wong?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Umma." I continued cooking the food.

After the cooking, I went back to my nails and then my phone rang. I didn't know who it was, so I ignored it. The same person kept calling like 4 times. My mom heard it and took the phone. I was curious what they were talking about, so I listened a little. They hung up.

"Ahye. They told you to go to the SM building immediately. Go," my mom told me.

I took my things and left without one word.

 


"Minjae, go long!" my friend, Chanho said.

We were just tossing a football in the park.

I noticed a pretty girl walk by. She waved at me and I winked at her. Just when we were about to greet each other, Chanho threw the ball and it hit my head. The girl laughed and walked away. I was a bit pissed off. That was really embarassing.

"Yah! Song Chanho!"

"Taking another one Jae?" he smirked.

"That was so close. Why'd you do that?" we continued our tossing.

"I wanted to see what that girl would do. Surprisingly, she laughed," then he laughed.

I did a merong face at him and kept tossing the ball.

Another girl passed by. I was paying attention to Chanho too while I was flirting with her, so that he won't give me another embarssing moment. The girl giggled and blushed. I winked at her like the other girl. Then like last time Chanho threw the football and hit my head. This girl just made a worried face and walked away.

"Yah! Song! Chan! Ho!"

He giggled.

"I just wanted to know what she's going to do," he kept laughing.

I did another merong face. Then my cell phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Park Minjae?"

"Neh. Waeyo?"

"Please come to the SM building."

"Neh. I'll be on my way."

While the ball was with me and Chanho was flirting with a girl, he got pay back. I threw the ball at his head like what he did to me. I laughed like I was crazy. The girl was laughing too then she walked away.

"Yah! What was that for?

"PAY BACK!" I waved good bye and walked to the SM building.

 


Moonkyu and I were just outside our house. I was swimming in the pool and she was reading in the table. I got out of the pool and went to Moonkyu, who looked like she was enjoying her reading.

"Moonkyu? Can you give me a towel?"

She said nothing. Concentrated on her book, she gave me a towel.

It was silent.

"Yah! It's summertime and you're reading a book?"

"So..." she continued reading.

"Let's go do something."

"Waeyo? I want to finish this book," Moonkyu whined.

"Oh. Fine." I crossed my arms and waited for her to finish the book.

Suddenly Moonkyu's phone rang. She was too busy with her book, so I answered it for her.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Do Moonkyu's brother?"

"Neh. Moonkyu doesn't like to talk very much, so please tell me what's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong. Please come to the SM building with Moonkyu-sshi."

"Oh. Neh. Of course. Kamsamida."

I hung up the phone and gave it to Moonkyu. She stopped reading.

"Who was that?"

"They want us to go to SM. Let's go. I'll go change."

She nodded. Moonkyu took her things and went to their living room to wait for me.

 


"I've called all of them to come to the building, seonsang-nim. They're coming."

"Good. I have a good feeling about this group," Sooman smiled.

 


Hope you liked the first chapter ☺

I hope it's close to the applicants' expectations ☺

I'll be updating soon^^