Saranghamnida

Saranghamnida

The hallway is dark, not a single light on in the small dorm. After a long day of shooting and interacting with people everyone came home tired and spent, simply wanting to go to sleep, retreating to their rooms straight after removing make up and brushing teeth, forgoing showers and other luxuries for the bliss waiting for them under warm blankets, far away from busy schedules and early wake up calls – at least for the next five hours.

Though one of the three bedrooms' doors is open.

The absolute silence is broken by soft padding of two feet, a door clicking shut quietly as someone leaves his shared room. He looks around for a moment, tip-toeing around the dorm, fiddling with the hem of his large t-shirt as he cranes his neck to see around the corner.

There is a sharp gasp as arms are wrapped around the figure's waist from behind, and then a frustrated whine of "hyung! Don't do that!", which however lacks the edge it's most likely supposed to have since the one having his arms around the other is snuggling his nose into the crook of the nightly explorer's neck.

Words are not exchanged as the slightly taller of the two is backed against a wall and then they're kissing, arms winding around each other. Their breaths mix together, huffs and gasps mingling in the air, as they press and push, hold on to whatever they can.

"Sanghyun-ah" the shorter male murmurs after long minutes of embracing each other, resting his forehead against his younger lover's. "I thought you fell asleep and forgot about me." There's playfulness in his voice, but still the one with his back comfortably leaning against the wall hits him on the shoulder.

"How can you say that" Sanghyun whines, bumping his nose lightly against his hyung's. "How could I forget about you? Byunghee-hyung took forever to fall asleep, he whined about his stomach being upset because of the penalty dumpling he had to eat."

"Are you sure you weren't cheating on me G.O-hyung?" the older male teases, pressing a soft kiss between Sanghyun's eyebrows.

"Seungho-hyung" Sanghyun is pouting, Seungho can hear it, and he tightens his hold around his boyfriend's waist. "How can you say that? I'd never cheat on you. At least not with someone with a mustache."

Seungho laughs, keeping his voice quiet, and kisses Sanghyun square on the mouth, their mouths moving together softly, gently, though there is this certain feeling of haste and yearning after every move, every press of lips, every slight caress of tongues.

"You know" Seungho murmurs between kisses, too busy to get closer to Sanghyun to actually pull back to speak. "If you ever cheat on me" kiss "I'm warning you now" kiss "I'm going to have to kill" kiss, two, three "whoever dares to touch you."

Sanghyun laughs, his arms tight around Seungho's neck, fingers of one hand pushing into the soft light brown hair. Sanghyun loves the feeling of being able to do so, since when they started dating – a little before debut – the leader's hair was short and black and even though he looked totally gorgeous there was no way for him to grab it, but now it's a little longer and blond and Seungho looks stunning with it and Sanghyun can just wind his fingers around the smooth locks and pull him closer, force him to stop talking and just kiss him if he so wants. Though usually the visual maknae has absolutely nothing against listening to his lover speak, be it about schedules, about the day, or just sweet nothings about how much he loves and adores his own darling Doongie.

"Hyung" Sanghyun mutters, trying not to get too light-headed from the soft, heated kisses he's receiving fast enough to almost be unable to answer all of them. "Hyung- isn't that a little silly?" Seungho makes a questioning noise in the back of his throat as he bites gently on Sanghyun's lower lip. "Killing whoever touches me if I cheat on you, since it would be me cheating and my fault, not the one I'd cheat on you with..."

Seungho frowns and pulls back, looking into his boyfriend's eyes, and Sanghyun thinks the way his nose srunches up in distaste is one of the most adorable things he has ever seen. "It's not silly" he declares "because no one is allowed to touch you. You're mine." And then the wrinkles between his eyebrows are gone, and he's smiling softly, rubbing his nose against Sanghyun's cheek. "My own Doongie."

Sanghyun feels a small tug in his heart, because this moment is perfect, and it doesn't matter that their sleeping hours are ticking away and they're going to be completely exhausted tomorrow, or that his back hurts like hell. He's happy, so happy, as he pulls Seungho impossibly closer and kisses him, slow and gentle, relishing in the way the arms around him hold him tight and possessive.

"I'd never cheat on hyung" he whispers, his voice small and somehow fragile, but it's okay because he doesn't need to be a bad boy off screen, he doesn't need to prove himself to anyone here. He can feel Seungho smiling against his lips, and he smiles too, eyes scrunching as the corners of his lips push his cheeks up.

"Hyung knows, Doongie-ah" Seungho answers, fingers gently caressing Sanghyun's lower back, and then Sanghyun is snuggling his head against Seungho's shoulder, his forehead rubbing against the fabric of Seungho's wifebeater. "Never." It's more a whine than a whisper or a murmur, and Seungho's arms tighten around Sanghyun, and the way he's holding the younger so tight must hurt a little but he knows the second maknae doesn't care, because there's a meaning behind that word, a hint of infinity behind the word. Seungho knows what it means – he knows what Sanghyun is saying, he knows that Sanghyun will "not ever" cheat on him even if they stay together "forever".

"Hyung will always remember that, okay?" he whispers, and his voice is slightly strained – he knows Sanghyun doesn't like the way he has to interact with other people, with women, both noonas and girlgroup colleagues. He knows, because he feels the same, hates whenever someone hugs the brightly smiling rapper or holds his hand or picks him as their date or whatever.

"Always?"

"Always."

Sanghyun turns his head, and kisses up the column of Seungho's neck. "That's a promise then."

"Yeah" Seungho breathes, the urge to run his hands all over his lover, touch every single inch of him, feel his soft skin under his fingertips, scorching in his veins, but he can't do anything about it – not here, not now, not tonight, not when they should be asleep – and Sanghyun's soft lips against his neck aren't really helping.

"If you break that promise" Sanghyun is now kissing his way up his jaw "I'll make Byunghee-hyung flick your forehead." Seungho would laugh, but he can't exactly, since there's an eager mouth on his muffling whatever response he was coming up with.

They kiss like that, Sanghyun in Seungho's arms, occasionally and nibbling on each other's lips playfully, careful not to go too far. Tonight is for hasty, soft kissing, not for something heated and desperate.

"You know" Seungho murmurs as he breaks the kiss, both of their lips swollen and red. "When we were playing that love confession game today... You sounded really good when you professed to that noona, all soft and stuff."

Sanghyun smiles, amused. He remembers that one. He hadn't really liked it though – it was annoying watching Seungho being forced to confess back and forth to Chansung and one of the noonas. He leans his cheek against the leader's, and murmurs: "I love you."

There's a small shudder that goes through Seungho's body, and Sanghyun can't put into words how much he loves it. "Say it again" Seungho breathes, barely audible.

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you." He breathes it against Seungho's forehead and kisses it.

"Again."

He chuckles. "I love yo- "

"Again, again, again." Seungho backs Sanghyun tight against a wall again, smothering him with fast, small kisses. Sanghyun laughs and grabs Seungho's face, his hands gentle but firm on his hyung's cheeks, and he smiles, staring into his lover's eyes.

"I love you, Seungho-hyung."

Seungho sighs, a loving smile spreading on his lips. "I love you too, Sanghyun-ah. I love you."

"We should go to sleep" Sanghyun whispers, not wanting to let go, but to be honest his eyelids are getting awfully heavy.

"Sleep with me" Seungho murmurs, eyes closed as he rests his forehead against Sanghyun's shoulder, loving the way Sanghyun's fingers feel as they caress his neck. Sanghyun chuckles. "I can't, hyung. You know I can't. You can't keep your hands to yourself. Besides, Byunghee-hyung would worry, and I don't want him to get worried the first thing in the morning."

"Such a good dongsaeng" Seungho murmurs, and sighs. "Let's go to sleep then."

It takes them multiple minutes and even more kisses to be able to let go of each other, and even then they keep turning around, running to each other to steal one final kiss, the second final kiss, the third, fourth.

After nine chaste, giddy final good-night kisses and many soft laughs they're both at their respective dorm rooms' doors, glancing and smiling at each other in the darkness. "I love you, hyung" Sanghyun whispers, and is rewarded with a gentle "I love you too, Doongie-ah."

Their doors open, and click shut, and the dorm falls silent, only the faint feeling of love and promises lingering in the air around the spot on the wall that was warmed by a back being pressed against it.