The Choice

Sun Flower

 

Today is the day when Hara took Guyri off. Two years ago, after an arson, the two little girls became orphans. Guyri – the elder sister finally decided to leave her dolorous motherland  to move on Seoul. But Hara – the younger sister was inverse. She decided to keep staying here.

“Hara-ah! U don’t follow me to Seoul, do u? Are u sure?” Guyri squeezed the pimping hand of her younger sister “Do you mean it?” She gulped

“I’m really sure unnie!” Hara nodded, the curved eyelid blinked slightly 

“U have to come to visit me! OK! I gonna go now. Take care urslef, my little!” Guyri said and hugged her little sister tightly.

“Come on! Unnie! I can visit u sometimes! smileeeeee” Hara gave a slightly pinch on her sister cheek, declined her head to open a smile

 "I gonna miss you so much" Guyri said

They both hugged each other tightly.

Hara’s POV:

I waved until the train went away.

“Bye! Unnie!” I murmured

Unnie! I’m so sorry! I knew you always want me to have a brighten future. You didn’t want to see me immerse my life in this unprogressive land. But our thinking were so different, you enjoyed a practical lihe, for u – happy was to earn a lot of  money, for me – happy was simply a peacefulness. I wasn’t accustomed to the luxurious life in Seoul. Maybe you would consider me like a childish and starry-eyed girl, but I really liked this peaceful life and I loved the homely people here. So we went on each other own way. I hoped at some day we will meet at an intersection that we all felt most happy.

Seoul:

Everybody in the wedding were curious about the immediate absence of the groom.

“Eunjung!” Taecyoen stepped into from the church door, he gave a letter for the beautiful  bridal hastily “I find it in his room”

Dear Eunjung!

When you read this letter, maybe I’m not here anymore.

I’m sorry! I think I cannot  get married to you.

Because I suddenly realize that I’m not ready to build a family.  Now I just wanna be free to travel around the world for my uncomleted dreams.

Don’t wait for me because I don’t know when I’ll come back. If any, you should find a better man and live most happily.

Junhyung!

“Junhyung” Eunjung murmured, closed the letter and tears fell onto her face.

She cried and run out the church.

“Eunjung! Eunjung” Taecyoen shouted and catched up her right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung’s Flashback:

Yong Junhyung – Doctor of Neoplasm Alienism

“Dr Yong! I gonna die, won’t I?” the little girl looked at me with wet eyes (this little girl had a bad cancer)

“Of course no! I won’t let u go. u still have to come to my wedding tomorrow!” I patted her baldness head

“U promise?” She scoddled, raised a finger to cross with me.

“Yes! I promise!” I raised my finger to cross with hers.

But the next day, the little girl has gone after the last x-ray treatment. I just stood to look at her  little corpse…

We have no choice! That was life! We couldn’t choose what we gonna be. Since the time working in this alienism, I realized that sometimes the border between the heart-flood and dealth was very slim – just one step. And until the end of living, the people have just realized what was the most important to them……..

The voice of Nurse Kang Minkyung cut off my thinking.

“Doctor Yong! Dr HongKi wanna meet you”

“OK! Thanks! I’ll be there” I replied and came to HongKi’s office.

“Junhyung! Let’s calm down. I’m terribly sorry to tell that….” HongKi lowed down his voice, “You’ve got a blood cancer. You’re a doctor and I know you understand clearly this kind of illness. Junhyung! We still have hopefulness”

“I know, Hongki! How long…..can I live?”

 “6 months………….”

This life is playing a game with me. Yong Junhyung – a Doctor of Neoplasm Alienism like me, have ever helped and treated a lof of cancer patient as well as witnessed their gone….And now must face with myself illness…..

And how about Eunjung- my fiancée…Tomorrow was my wedding, I could not let her know this truth. She will be very sorrow. Maybe I should leave her from now on and Eunjung will not have to suffer this great misery.

Finally, Junhyung decided wrote a letter for Eunjung before went away.

 

Dear Eunjung!

When you read this letter, maybe I’m not here anymore................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How about this fic? Pls show ur idea by COmm........