30 Days of Dating Lee Hyukjae

Description

"Two months! No, 30 days! 30 days is all I need!" She blurted out without thinking. She gasped once the words left and mentally slapped herself for being an imbicile.

Eunhyuk stopped dead in his track. He turned his body slowly towards her. "What?"

Ahreum put her hands over out of shock. She slowly put down her hands and gathered her courage. You are one stupid girl, Ahreum-ah. But what's done is done, she thought to herself. She walked carefully towards Eunhyuk, afraid that he would walk out on her. But he remained in his place, not moving a bit.

"Be my boyfriend for 30 days. And then that's it, I won't bother you anymore." Ahreum stood in front of him and studied his perfect face.

Eunhyuk didn't say anything. His face remained neutral, it looked like he was considering her offer. "30 days... And you'll back off, right?"

"Right. 30 days and I'll back off," Ahreum answered carefully. She didn't want to get her hopes high, but it seemed like he was about to say...

"Fine," Eunhyuk suddenly said.

"Huh?" Ahreum was shocked for a moment. She was dumbfounded.

"I said, fine. I'll be your boyfriend for 30 days."

 


 

30 days is all I need to make you mine. You've avoided me since the first time we met, now I'm not going to let you go.


 

Foreword

Hi guys! I'm back with my second story: 30 Days of Dating Lee Hyukjae

 

This story is a spin off from my first story :

"Took My Breath Away"

starring Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and the rest of the Super Junior members.

 

As you all know, english isn't my first language, so I'm really sorry if there's grammar mistake here and there.

Lastly:

do not plagiarize,

enjoy the story,

do subscribe,

and leave me your comments! :D 

 

Poster and background credits to: ♡ Exquisite Designs | Graphic Shoppe`

purcupcakes
(30 days of dating lee hyukjae) I'm updating the next chapter tonight. I hope you guys still remember the story :) look forward to it!